Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eSportsMoney [ESM]: The Currency of eSports! ZERO PREMINE  (Read 10588 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:30:42 PM

I also stop mining... i've heard that they want to start another coin, but if this coin was nothing then the next coin will also fail. Why not put effort in this coin and make it work. Are people just soooo lazy and think that they will earn millions by doing nothing? Pitty, i have supported this one, but now i'm moving away. I'm mining KDC at the moment another interesting project, hopefully with devs THAT PUT SOME MORE EFFORT IN THEIR COIN!!!!
Zworf

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:46:09 PM

Mined it a bit because dif is so low, was at 0.07... any word from the dev?

Apart from the image in the wallet the coin is nice
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:36:59 PM

I also stop mining... i've heard that they want to start another coin, but if this coin was nothing then the next coin will also fail. Why not put effort in this coin and make it work. Are people just soooo lazy and think that they will earn millions by doing nothing? Pitty, i have supported this one, but now i'm moving away. I'm mining KDC at the moment another interesting project, hopefully with devs THAT PUT SOME MORE EFFORT IN THEIR COIN!!!!
Ya I know what you mean. The OP isn't even pushing for it.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:40:35 PM

Then someone need to take over this coin. It is not playing with kids here, we put our hashrate to support them, so they also need to give something back, if they are only 18 years old and thought to make easy money then i need to say, impossible, get this damm coin back on track and do your job, or put it for sale!!!
geokilla

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:46:53 PM

Then someone need to take over this coin. It is not playing with kids here, we put our hashrate to support them, so they also need to give something back, if they are only 18 years old and thought to make easy money then i need to say, impossible, get this damm coin back on track and do your job, or put it for sale!!!
You can put a coin for sale?

Only thing I can try to do is advertise it on Reddit Starcraft and Team Liquid. But regardless, I'm not going to bother with this anymore till OP comes back.
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 04:18:34 PM

Another crap. Are U ppl nuts?

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
geokilla

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:39:46 AM

Lol this coin is dead.
btcgoods

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:50:23 AM

Do you guys have any active nodes? Trying to redownload my chain. thanks
grantenierman

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:17:24 AM

I simply just don't get this coin lol does it have to do with sports or a tv show?
devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:52:41 PM

I guess I don't have to ask here if the coin is still alive... Graveyard folder it is!

Smiley Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: