Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust you trading experience and don't panic  (Read 91964 times)
vagrom

Activity: 479
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:29:55 AM

Strongly agree with your point of view, I personally think that digital currency is suitable for long-term, so short-term fluctuations should not affect our investment strategy, follow-up I will continue to maintain this strategy.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:33:44 AM

We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.

Yes lm basing on  what Ive seen on my cousin because l monitor how he get a profit on crypto that's why l want to experience also the good life he has now. He is a student but build his own house and cars. So l want to have it also as  part of bitcoin to be rich.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:48:00 AM

Since everything out there is extremely hard to predict I don't think that experience plays such a serious role here, maybe luck does more...

I beg to disagree. Experience is such a big factor in trading because through it, you will know what are your strengths and weaknesses and you would be able to devise a strategy that you will be comfortable using to become a profitable trader. Luck is also one of the factors to become successful but then if you have a proper trading strategy and risk management that you were able to learn from experience then it would be a great aid for you. It doesn't only apply to trading but in all aspects of life. We are all noobs in the beginning but through experience, we become somehow an expert with the field we are choosing.

Well said. Panic selling will never be a solution to your loss. It will only make you lose more money. The best thing to do is to be patient and hodl. If you still have money, you can start buying coins while its cheap. It will break-even once you sell the coins at a high price. This is also the best for you to learn about the alternative way of earning aside from investing. Try working for bounties for a change.

Panic buying and selling is part of being a newbie in trading. One tends to be emotional when trading because it is an overwhelming feeling to start doing it but through experience and as time goes by, you will become familiar with that feeling and be able to control it so that you are level-headed when trading and not swayed by your emotions anymore. Just be patient and follow your plan whatever market you are in. Just concentrate more on how much you can save instead of how much you can earn.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:41:34 AM

Some of you are very confident leading to panic when trading, if you trade, I advise you to calm down and be confident in what you have and are doing, trading will help us get more skill dont panic.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:12:11 AM

We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.

Yes trust yourself because self confidence is always a huge part of being in a business not just in trading but you can apply it almost in everything. If you know how this works just trust in yourself do not panic and stay according to the plan that you think will best suits this thing. If you are long in this thing you have already experience a lot of this thing when the bitcoins split but they alway manage to rise back up so just be patience
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:38:42 AM

Its yes, during my long time trading experience I have not panic yet, because I know every action or move of cryptocurrency just in case it goes down, over a period of time being a trading too much I made a mistake, so that mistake was a lesson for me.

It will be very much difficult for you if you will not trust yourself and the skills which you have and that you have to be strong enough so that you can face any kind of situation and that in order to do the right thing at the right time, you need to stay in your senses and that you have to use all the knowledge which you have in order to make the best possible results which can help you in effective earning.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:50:07 AM

Its yes, during my long time trading experience I have not panic yet, because I know every action or move of cryptocurrency just in case it goes down, over a period of time being a trading too much I made a mistake, so that mistake was a lesson for me.

It will be very much difficult for you if you will not trust yourself and the skills which you have and that you have to be strong enough so that you can face any kind of situation and that in order to do the right thing at the right time, you need to stay in your senses and that you have to use all the knowledge which you have in order to make the best possible results which can help you in effective earning.
maybe we can control it, but not everyone can control it. not everyone can learn from their experience, so it's only natural that they panic, especially when they invest at a higher value than the current price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Schwabac

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:09:11 AM

I think that this is more than important while you are trading, if you do not even trust on yourself, there is no way that you are going to succeed, or at least, to make a little profit

Hello!
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:13:18 AM

I personally had sold almost everything I had, except Bitcoin and ethereum from my wallets, during this red days, I am planning just to stay on what I have.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:53:37 AM

Trust your trading experience and don't panic...yes it's a must if you don't want to lost your money because if you will panic,the tendency is you will trade your bitcoin not in a right time.You have to be patient so you can observe whether you gain profit in selling your bitcoin or not.

And what should the people that do not have enough experience do? Naturally, we all have to be patient these days. it is difficult but it is the best choice.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:02:54 AM

Trust your trading experience and don't panic...yes it's a must if you don't want to lost your money because if you will panic,the tendency is you will trade your bitcoin not in a right time.You have to be patient so you can observe whether you gain profit in selling your bitcoin or not.

And what should the people that do not have enough experience do? Naturally, we all have to be patient these days. it is difficult but it is the best choice.

if they are still a newbie and dont have any experience then much better if they only start trading with smaller amounts so that if they will loose they wont loose big and most importantly they can slowly gain experience and as the time passes by they can now become a veteran and they can now used their trading experience.

but overall , even if we continue to use our trading experience , we cannot still possibly avoided the chance of loosing because the market is too risky and unpredictabale.
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

as traders we have to know the price and market of the crypto currency  is always changing up and down so that when the price down we do not need to be panic and we should be able to learn from our own experience in trading
Trading is as we know not easy task but if an experienced trader then you are will dentally make profits in the coming days. Don’t look at the current situation and make your decisions about the price to go down. Day trader can make money even in this situation. Never give up and give as much time as you can to observe the market every moment.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

Trading is as we know not easy task but if an experienced trader then you are will dentally make profits in the coming days. Don’t look at the current situation and make your decisions about the price to go down. maybe we can control it, but not everyone can control it. not everyone can learn from their experience, so it's only natural that they panic . Panic buying and selling is part of being a newbie in trading. One tends to be emotional when trading because it is an overwhelming feeling to start doing it but through experience and as time goes by, you will become familiar with that feeling and be able to control it so that you are level-headed when trading and not swayed by your emotions anymore
gsingh

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

It is difficult to be honest, sometimes you can trust on yourself but it is not the best thing to do mate, there are a lot of things that you need to study before jumping to the pool

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

Nowadays most of the people stars the trading. But people not understanding the trading process. So people get more lossing  profit. So before start the any process. You learn the information how to work and process. It change the price any time. If price will be down buy and hold. It good future saving. If price will be low don't sell. Wait for the price increase then sell. Time is important of this process. So time to acct and complete the process. 
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

I agree and that’s exactly what I am doing. I don’t listen to negative things mentioned anymore because it sometimes can cause panic and once you panic, you think of selling your coins before it has no value anymore. So whenever the market is down, what I would do is just to check my porfolio maybe once or twice a werk because I intend to hold my coins for long term so there is also no need for me to check them everyday for an increase or whatnot.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:26:23 PM

Panic selling and cutting down losses are different things to both traders and usual holders/investors . A holder will panic sell if he thinks that a currency will take a leap due to some 3rd parties decisions , but will cut down losses if the market is speculated to go through a bearish state that might last longer than a trader can handle, as for holders/investors , they'll panic sell when hearing some FUD .
So traders should trust what they have learned and especially not repeat the same mistakes that their senior traders did , and all should be fine .
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

Its a big YES, if you are in trading, you can not really panic, because you know that's what's going to happen, it can go down and it can also increase, experience in trading is a good idea to wait.
Trading is something which is not an easy thing to do and that it is not possible for every one of us to be good at trading as it is something which needs you to have lot of knowledge and that until and unless you don’t have enough of the skills, you will not be able perform well and that you must be good at managing the things in a way which can then help you in making of money.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

It is peace that you can keep your money and not sell cheaply. But now a lot of unnecessary coins the price of which will never rise. So you can lose money.
Having self-confidence is something which is very much necessary as this will help you in having this much of the courage to make some good decisions and to take such kind of steps which can then help you in making of money. Other than that, you must keep on learning more things and that you should never stop doing that as this is something which will give you more chances of having a better earning.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:28:38 AM

You can't become successful trader if you can't trust yourself. It is true that you will always experience panic if you do not have self confidence. The first thing that you should do is to improve your patience and self confidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: