Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust you trading experience and don't panic  (Read 91964 times)
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.
Hilarious for me is that I don't have any trading experience to trust it so my feelings are my leaders when I'm making decisions about sell or buy some particular currencies, this is sad but true.
The fact is that all business with the help of crypto currency is just beginning to develop And most users do not have enough knowledge and experience. Mostly Each of us is guided by intuition, which I do too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:43:37 PM

I fully support this position. We must remain strong and believe in the bright future of crypto currencies. It is on our faith that crypto currencies are sufficiently developed today.
I agree that we can not start a panic selling. This is the worst option. I'm so sorry to read the posts of those people who decided to sell all their coins, in order to take at least a portion of the invested money. If they waited a little, they could at least return the invested money, and now they are just angry and disappointed.
nz_sana

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:42:08 AM

Yes. Experience is the father of all trading. If the market goes down you can’t hold anymore and try for sell and if the market goes rock you must hold and wait for the pick time to sell. Why you do this? Only if you have experience. No panic lead you to take any fault decision. In trading, you must have an own strategy for trading why and how can you make it? Only for your experience. So trust your experience first, don’t panic yet.
Moon Catcher Pro

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.
Hi guys? saw the news?
Do you think this affects the price?
https://www.mooncatchermeme.com/crypto-security-and-storage-startup-bitgo-is-adding-zcash-to-its-platform/
I think if the market grows, then the coin will follow.
What do you think?
I participate in the community: http://www.insiderport.com/ Look, maybe you'll like it.
and tell me your opinion, can the coin lime shoot at such news?
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

I think it's a good idea to keep a trading log to learn better from your own trades. Unless someone have 2+ years of constant success I don't like to trust any experience, things are changing pretty fast in crypto

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

Yes this is probably the main reason that people are suffering from losses. Trading is naturally a risky way of investing money and people should understand that. Whenever there is price crash or unexpected movements in the market, people start selling out their investments out of panic without thinking that how will they be able to recover such losses and in this way they contribute the further downfall.
Yes I agree on that we need to trust our trading experience to avoid lossing an amount of profit or maybe capital. I believ ethat if we are going to trust our self and never do such panic moves on the crypto feild maybe we can earn a lot, because Normaly people that is involve in crypto loss because they do panic selling. I believe that we can avoid lossing by being become more focus on the trading feild for good.
stellgod

Activity: 659

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

Yes l trust on my trading experience and my daughter is my inspiration to continue trading because my daughter is continues earning in daytrading.She earn in every trading that provides our needs, while waiting for the price pump.
Day trading is really a hard thing to do. There is no hard task and the toughest one except day trading in this world of crypto. Every day you have to keep sitting before screen and finding out the best time for buy and sell. The prices and calculations and everything that is related to trading must be kept in mind. So this is hard for me but it seems happy to see someone is in its favor.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

obviously if we panic where the price is down, not the profit we get it precisely it makes us will lose the coffers or loss. when we trade we do not just want to be sweet must be ready when bitter because it is a risk that must be faced. stay calm because everything will likely happen in the future.

Yes we need to stay calm when the price is not increase because if you getting panic for sure you will lose your money so if you don't want to lose your money trust your coin and keep calm and wait for the pump.
When it comes to that of making any kind of investment may it be long term investment of money or short-term investment of money, holding your nerves and staying patient is a must condition and that you must fulfil both these conditions if you want to make some good earning and that you don’t want to lose the money which you have invested. You can do anything but you are not allowed to get panic for better earning.
Exactly and this is one trick using which you can have great breakthrough in the world of crypto. Experience guides you to make good decisions in the right time. It helps in the very beginning of investment that is the decision to invest in a particular crypto.

It helps in the crypto evaluation and in the crypto analysis. Besides, experience helps in time when the market is down and all one can think of doing in such time is to sell but experience guides you there and helps maximize the future profit.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

You need to trust your experience in trading and avoid panic selling during bad conditions. These things happen as a result of, when one isn't investing what he or she can afford to lose. When you invest with all your funds, you practically panic when market is plummeting.

However, you need to be disciplined in trading and follow your strategy only when you invested what you can afford to lose
pendulangemas

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:19:52 PM

I agree. I think panic with doing sell is worst idea in trade. We try to create fundament it, and we leave.
Trading is high risk. We don't quick making decision, especially selling in dump condition.
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

The experience of trade is often expensive, for the experience you have to pay with your money and nerves. Of course, through time, you will not panic because of changes in the market.
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

it's a true panic it's bad your money can run out if you trade and keep panicking. forget panic and believe me the price will go up. hold is a good option if the price drops because maybe 2 days or 1 week then the price will go up do not panic and keep hold until you get profit
nororiek

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

It is difficult to be honest, sometimes you can trust on yourself but it is not the best thing to do mate, there are a lot of things that you need to study before jumping to the pool
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

the more important thing is that we don't come to the attention of other people to make a sale in a panic, we must stay and must believe this panic will be beautiful
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

Definetly its true bro,and we thanks for this your good advice,about our trading that we must trust our experience and dont panicked ,when all things about in crypto is going bad,otherwise there are times thats we could not control to become panicked,because its been part of us being a human,and afraid of being loosing.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

about our trading that we must trust our experience and dont panicked ,when all things about in crypto is going bad,otherwise there are times thats we could not control to become panicked,because its been part of us being a human,and afraid of being loosing.
You need to be calm on the occasions of markets go out of our calculations. It is pure market which is driven by thousands of traders hence we cannot be sure about only what we are expecting to happen. Only those traders who are all capable of controlling their emotions will find success with trading. Others may hit target some days and in some other days may not, it means there will be no consistency in their performances.

Your experience will decide that. If you know what coin you bought and if you trust your research about the coin you picked up and you know the team behind it and you trust the coin to go up, than there is no reason to panic. Some coins needs 500% to reach its ATH levels or so but believe me if it is a legit coin, 500% is nothing in crypto market, it will go up once again. If it reached there once, it will reach again.
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

Yes, believe in your own predictions, so be patient with our decision, do not be afraid, if you fear you will fail
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

The selling price of a coin is unavoidable when it drops a bigger amount than I think it's normal for you to know when such bloody markets are in possession.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

One needs to learn a trading strategy and be able to invest and have confidence in your strategy so that when the market is not going the way you want, the investor can believe in his investment and not panic about the investment.
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

No statement can be as apt and accurate than the statement in the as regard trading. You just have to make do with what you've got! If you have method that have always work for you, please stick with it. When the market is good you will see your method working again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: