Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust you trading experience and don't panic  (Read 91964 times)
hodl_news

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

Even if the majority of new crypto-currency investors sell their crypto-currencies now, this will not significantly affect the market, and this event will benefit us only. The most patient in the crypto currency market always win.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.
I agree if you invest in solid coins with good fundamentals  there is no need to worry or panicked but if tou invest in speculative coin then thats the problem on your investment strategy then.
rockyboy

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:01:38 AM

True,  we will not panic if we invested in a very trusted coin.  That is the reason why we need to pick the best coin before we invest.  If we did a good choice we will not panic even if the market situation got worst.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:54:45 AM

We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.

Yes you should always calm your self on trading because if you are going to sell your coins immediately without analyzing the situation then there is a huge chance for you to lose a huge amount of your coins in no time.

beezare

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:06:49 AM

getting a profit and experiencing a loss in trading is normal and that has happened to all traders, and as traders we should be able to stay calm and not panic when the price drops because we already have experience that is the best teacher and we must know what to do now
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:16:41 AM

In the event that you have been giving careful consideration to your trading history, you more likely than not found brilliant exercise that would have educated you trading ability and strategy such that you can simply win in trading! Trade with knowledge to have goldmine someday, you can simply depend on it to settle on great trading choice!
dangershadow

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:35:34 AM

Totally agree with it, people should not be panic when they see some red candles
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:57:22 AM

Agree with the OP we must keep belief in ourself and remember why we entered into this market. We should focus on long term goals/targets and should not be panic in the downtrend situations like now.
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

as traders we have to know the price and market of the crypto currency  is always changing up and down so that when the price down we do not need to be panic and we should be able to learn from our own experience in trading
If you have experience then it is necessary to trust your experience and trade on daily basis. No doubt you will make huge profits in the near future. It is business and in business there are some bad days by everyone in every sector and not only in crypto. Panic is not the solution of bad conditions in crypto market. Don’t quit and continue with confidence.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:16:02 PM

if faced with a problem with panic it is not a solution to get even worsen the situation and the remaining regret, let alone in binis, when a deteriorate we sell all our assets ethical situation improved regret it must be because if the nominal look.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

Yes i absolutely agree with you, self confidence will matter in this kind of business,relying others, listening some negative news or advices, it could ruin your mind, know your enemy first just trust yourself ,your knowledge, your ability as well as your experience bear in mind that you can do it in your own,
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

Panicking will not solve anything, it will not give you profit, nor change the current market price. Panicking can lead you to wrong decisions. It is better to trust your intuition and experience when trading. Trading is risky, but it is very profitable since prices can change in many ways in just a short span of time.
You right panic will only make the wrong choice, because you will not do a mature calculation because of panic, believe in your knowledge and experience dude, so you can do the right calculation for what choice you should do, sell or hold? which is best depending on your calculations
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

don't panic is the hardest things that we can deny but if we can learn how to manage our emotion, this is not difficult especially if we have any experiences in trading. but yes, for new people, this is difficult and they need to always patient and stay calm when they see something is not right that will happen in the market. I am sure that we can handle our emotion and we trust our trading experience although we don't have a high-skills experience in trading.
Panic is the greatest profit killer, while many people talk about all kind of methods to make money the truth is that if you do not have complete control over your emotions at the end it is not going to matter what kind of method you are trying to use like short term trading or long term holding you are going to lose your money, this is why people need to understand very well why they are in this market if they do they have a chance to make money if they don't then they will lose money for sure when they panic.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

don't panic is the hardest things that we can deny but if we can learn how to manage our emotion, this is not difficult especially if we have any experiences in trading. but yes, for new people, this is difficult and they need to always patient and stay calm when they see something is not right that will happen in the market. I am sure that we can handle our emotion and we trust our trading experience although we don't have a high-skills experience in trading.
Panic is the greatest profit killer, while many people talk about all kind of methods to make money the truth is that if you do not have complete control over your emotions at the end it is not going to matter what kind of method you are trying to use like short term trading or long term holding you are going to lose your money, this is why people need to understand very well why they are in this market if they do they have a chance to make money if they don't then they will lose money for sure when they panic.
indeed when you starting to panic then all of trading method to earn money won't working anymore because you even can't control your emotions and don't expect to makes money while you're panic because obviously you will lost and panic also not always dominate by beginner traders that i'm pretty sure expert traders also had experience to being panic
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:03:25 PM

indeed when you starting to panic then all of trading method to earn money won't working anymore because you even can't control your emotions and don't expect to makes money while you're panic because obviously you will lost and panic also not always dominate by beginner traders that i'm pretty sure expert traders also had experience to being panic
Experience trader always take a decision with extreme care, they first study about the market and after getting solid news from the market and other expert people they take a decision. Only those people who do not have experience in trading and are very new they mostly get panic and become confuse which cause a big lost to them.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

It depends on how much trading experience you have. And the logic behind your current decision.
If you are sure of your deduction, then, don't panic.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

I would like to say that whenever there is a panic sale, it does mean that emotion was involved in that trade, which is actually not the best practice. Having a working trading system which had been tested overtime, should be, to a certain level of degree be relied upon, in order to avoid the occurrence of panic sales.

sarata15

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:58:54 PM

I would like to say that whenever there is a panic sale, it does mean that emotion was involved in that trade, which is actually not the best practice. Having a working trading system which had been tested overtime, should be, to a certain level of degree be relied upon, in order to avoid the occurrence of panic sales.

The most difficult thing is to gain experience of trading.
Learn the methods and practices of selling and buying.
When a panic arises, it is even more difficult to trade.
Therefore here we find and read information.
Thank you
yodomaster

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:50:51 AM

True, I do not think there is any other things that win experience which can give yourself the best review no matter your experience is good or bad. Trading is not a very stable activity, we can never tell when I trade without any risk, when to trade so i can gain a great profit. Do not panic, but you should also spend reasonable amount of capital for trading, trading cannot let your revenue gain in a stable manner, do not put all you having to trade and hope for very large amount of profits.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:56:24 AM

True and I've learned it through my personal trading experience where I miss a lot of profits because I panic sold. With that experience, I trust more the market than my emotions and I know that it will go soaring above the skies again and we are going to pop champagnes again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: