Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold AND Silver Bitcoins Available! Starting at 20% Above Spot Price!  (Read 4359 times)
MyBitcoinMint (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 05:01:30 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2011, 04:15:00 PM by MyBitcoinMint

Hello Bitcoin World!

We are pleased to announce the launch of My Bitcoin Mint, The Standard for Bitcoin Precious Metals.

Our goal is to become the premier precious metals dealer for the Bitcoin community, by providing the highest quality customized 'Bitcoin' rounds. My Bitcoin Mint aims to solidify the market between the world's oldest decentralized currency, Precious Metals, and the world's newest, Bitcoin!

We had the honor of having our pre-launch at the Bitcoin Conference recently in NYC, so some of you may be familiar with us and our products. Our website, www.MyBitcoinMint.com, is not live just yet, but we are so excited to share our product with fellow Bitcoiners that we just couldn't wait!

Our first product is the Silver Bitcoin, weighing in at 1 Troy Ounce and 99.9% pure silver. In approximately 1.5 weeks we will have our second product in stock, the Gold Bitcoin, which will be a 1/2 Gram round and also has 99.9% purity.

The launch of our website will provide our customers with live spot-market pricing for all of our minted products. We are hopeful the site will be operating within a week or two. Until then, we will be happy to take orders manually. Send a PM with the number of coins you are interested in purchasing, and we will send you a quote.

Our Pricing Structure:
1 Round = Spot Price + 20%
5 Rounds = Spot Price + 18% per round
20 Rounds = Spot Price + 15% per round
100 Rounds = Spot Price + 9% per round

***shipping not included

And of course, sample images of the Silver Bitcoin  Grin

Edit: And, pictures are now available for the Gold Bitcoin! You may send us a PM or email us at admin@mybitcoinmint.com to reserve your order. We hope to be shipping these coins by the end of the week.  

We Look Forward to Serving All Your Bitcoin Minting Needs!

Gabriel Sukenik
My Bitcoin Mint

My Bitcoin Mint
Sound Money...from your hard drive, to your hand!
www.MyBitcoinMint.com
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ercolinux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 05:40:03 AM

Very nice idea  Cheesy
You have a PM

Bitrated user: ercolinux.
logansryche

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:41:25 AM

oh wow o.O
BTCcommodities

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 06:14:58 AM

These look really really nice.
From a traders perspective, however:

Can we get some info as to where these are minted and maybe a certificate or something?

As such: Love the idea. Maybe think of making different editions to collect etc etc?

I do not know where you hail from, but this guy has minted 1g bitcoins, maybe you can exchange ideas^^

koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:16:46 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2011, 08:27:36 AM by koin

We are pleased to announce the launch of My Bitcoin Mint

seriously? mybitcoin?  that sucks!  you probably had the order in before mybitcoin's scam occurred?
MyBitcoinMint (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 09:34:00 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2011, 12:41:55 PM by MyBitcoinMint

seriously? mybitcoin?  that sucks!  you probably had the order in before mybitcoin's scam occurred?

Indeed, we did name our company and began minting before the MyBitcoin.com fiasco occurred. Good thing that we're here to bring an honest and trusted name to My Bitcoin Mint, otherwise we'd be in trouble Wink I am confident people will find our services, our product, and our commitment to the Bitcoin Community to be top-notch.

Can we get some info as to where these are minted and maybe a certificate or something?

As such: Love the idea. Maybe think of making different editions to collect etc etc?

In the spirit of holding on to My Bitcoin Mint's business model, we cannot divulge where are products are minted. However, we do plan on undergoing purity tests to demonstrate to the community that our products are what we claim they are, which is pure precious metal bullion at specified weights. We also will be including documents verifying our products with each order purchased.

We are not sure if we plan on doing variations of our coins, but we do intend on having different metals available. Our Gold Bitcoin will be released shortly, and we hope to bring on other metals in the near future as well Smiley

My Bitcoin Mint
www.MyBitcoinMint.com
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 01:49:30 PM

seriously? mybitcoin?  that sucks!  you probably had the order in before mybitcoin's scam occurred?

Indeed, we did name our company and began minting before the MyBitcoin.com fiasco occurred. Good thing that we're here to bring an honest and trusted name to My Bitcoin Mint, otherwise we'd be in trouble Wink I am confident people will find our services, our product, and our commitment to the Bitcoin Community to be top-notch.

In the spirit of holding on to My Bitcoin Mint's business model, we cannot divulge where are products are minted. However, we do plan on undergoing purity tests to demonstrate to the community that our products are what we claim they are, which is pure precious metal bullion at specified weights. We also will be including documents verifying our products with each order purchased.

We are not sure if we plan on doing variations of our coins, but we do intend on having different metals available. Our Gold Bitcoin will be released shortly, and we hope to bring on other metals in the near future as well Smiley

I love your writing style and your injection of humor.

Indeed, we did name our company and began minting before the MyBitcoin.com fiasco occurred. Good thing that we're here to bring an honest and trusted name to My Bitcoin Mint, otherwise we'd be in trouble Wink

Very nice design, price point, and quality images. I was going to ask a question, due to my ignorance, about why the secrecy of where the coins are minted, but found the answer when I reread the quoted post. I also further see the purity concern was addressed. Damn you! Now I know why I flunked Trolling 101.

MyBitcoinMint (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 03:06:07 PM

I love your writing style and your injection of humor.

Indeed, we did name our company and began minting before the MyBitcoin.com fiasco occurred. Good thing that we're here to bring an honest and trusted name to My Bitcoin Mint, otherwise we'd be in trouble Wink

Very nice design, price point, and quality images. I was going to ask a question, due to my ignorance, about why the secrecy of where the coins are minted, but found the answer when I reread the quoted post. I also further see the purity concern was addressed. Damn you! Now I know why I flunked Trolling 101.

My apologies, Mr. Gage, perhaps you can troll about my atroshius speling?  Grin

I'm glad I covered your questions/concerns, feel free to keep them coming!

My Bitcoin Mint
www.MyBitcoinMint.com
BitSense Informatics

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 03:26:00 PM

Looks great! 

Do you think that the premium over the spot price will come down as production picks up?

MyBitcoinMint (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 03:32:03 PM

Looks great! 

Do you think that the premium over the spot price will come down as production picks up?

That is certainly our hope! As my father told me, it's easier to be able to have the choice of bringing the price down rather than being forced to push it up! We also hope to introduce copper rounds as a cheaper alternative to either gold or silver.  Grin

My Bitcoin Mint
www.MyBitcoinMint.com
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 06:00:46 PM

Some pictures/video of the purity tests would get me interested in some of your coins. What country will these be shipped from?

MyBitcoinMint (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 07:22:34 PM

Some pictures/video of the purity tests would get me interested in some of your coins. What country will these be shipped from?

We'll try to have those pictures/videos up later today! Heading to a local coin dealer shortly, let's see if we can put these bad boys to the test.. Cool

My Bitcoin Mint will be shipping from the bastion of freedom itself, good ole NYC in USA. Clearly, we appreciate a good sense of humor here at MBM Tongue

My Bitcoin Mint
www.MyBitcoinMint.com
MBS

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 02:12:01 AM

So are these for sale yet or do we have to wait for the website?
PiGames

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 02:17:44 AM

Also interested in buying some (the gold ones)
Will there be an 'automated' site?

Never the less. They came out really good
MyBitcoinMint (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 02:30:50 AM

Also interested in buying some (the gold ones)
Will there be an 'automated' site?

Never the less. They came out really good

For anyone interested in placing an order before the website goes live, please send me a PM and we will take care of payment manually.

The site will indeed be automated. Customers will be able to place orders priced with live metals spot prices.

My Bitcoin Mint
www.MyBitcoinMint.com
wildboy211

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 02:43:51 AM

The binary numbers should be 1111100111  Grin
xurious

Activity: 413

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 04:08:45 AM

Copper is very cheap, the coins would have to be huge in order to have any value compared to the cost of making them.

Have you thought about titanium or tin? (Not sure how workable these are for coin form) but they are worth about 2.5 to 3 times as much, making a smaller denomination coin easier.

SiaMining.com -- First PPS SiaMining Pool! 3%, VarDiff, Stratum Support
MyBitcoinMint (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 04:16:42 AM

Copper is very cheap, the coins would have to be huge in order to have any value compared to the cost of making them.

Have you thought about titanium or tin? (Not sure how workable these are for coin form) but they are worth about 2.5 to 3 times as much, making a smaller denomination coin easier.

Y'know, we hadn't, but that is an excellent suggestion! We'll certainly be keeping it in mind..

My Bitcoin Mint
www.MyBitcoinMint.com
wildboy211

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 04:21:47 AM

Y'know, we hadn't, but that is an excellent suggestion! We'll certainly be keeping it in mind..

I would be interested in some Black Zirconium (http://www.absolutetitanium.com/atd-zr.php) or hematite - or possible a mix of either with silver to raise the value.
xurious

Activity: 413

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 04:24:57 AM

Sorry if I'm hijacking your thread Cheesy

I was surprised at how cheap titanium was, we go through a bunch of it at work. That is relatively easy to work with. It's density is about half the weight of copper. I know I'd rather have a pocket full of USD quarter sized titanium coins that would be worth about 9.6 USD each. So you could make ones half the size for 5usd each. I bet a lot of people would jump on those for that price.

SiaMining.com -- First PPS SiaMining Pool! 3%, VarDiff, Stratum Support
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: