Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:57:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★THE FIRST OFFICIALLY LICENCED CRYPTOCURRENCY!★★★  (Read 135894 times)
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:30:06 AM

whats up  with solo mining... getting error:
 Pool 0 not providing work fast enough

tried increasing the que, didnt help.
added steadymining to node list, still the error..
Simcom

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:43:36 AM

Has the wallet finished downloading the blockchain?
Codge

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:56:48 AM

Just had an idea... Probably horrible but whatever. As someone said the only way this coin will survive is by conjoining the two coins together right? I completely agree with this. The confusion of the two coins is losing alot of miners and potential buyers. This release the dev is doing, better change everything in order to be effective... And honestly I can't think of anything that will be a complete game changer. Unless there is a massive re-branding. I honestly believe that the only way for this coin to be successful is for the two coins to join. Thats the only true way of anything happening, and if they were smart, they would kill this coin and offer an exchange for NYAN to NYN. Simply because NYN has a 10% premine to exchange all the NYAN to NYN. This is the only way I can think of how the two Nyans would coexist and the only way that Nyancoin will take off. Thats just my 2 cents is this matter though. I've been mining this coin since the release and have bought around 100k NYAN, so yeah I'm heavily invested in this coin and would like to see a return in my investment. Though I'm in it for the long haul. Any other ideas as to why or not my theory is wrong I would greatly appreciate it. I'm just looking out for the best of this coin. Clearly the devs have potential, It'll just be how they use it.  Smiley

nyannyannyannyannyannyan http://nyancoin.org/
atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:06:43 AM

Just had an idea... Probably horrible but whatever. As someone said the only way this coin will survive is by conjoining the two coins together right? I completely agree with this. The confusion of the two coins is losing alot of miners and potential buyers. This release the dev is doing, better change everything in order to be effective... And honestly I can't think of anything that will be a complete game changer. Unless there is a massive re-branding. I honestly believe that the only way for this coin to be successful is for the two coins to join. Thats the only true way of anything happening, and if they were smart, they would kill this coin and offer an exchange for NYAN to NYN. Simply because NYN has a 10% premine to exchange all the NYAN to NYN. This is the only way I can think of how the two Nyans would coexist and the only way that Nyancoin will take off. Thats just my 2 cents is this matter though. I've been mining this coin since the release and have bought around 100k NYAN, so yeah I'm heavily invested in this coin and would like to see a return in my investment. Though I'm in it for the long haul. Any other ideas as to why or not my theory is wrong I would greatly appreciate it. I'm just looking out for the best of this coin. Clearly the devs have potential, It'll just be how they use it.  Smiley

If NYN buys off NYAN, then the NYAN devs (the ones that actually know what they're doing) have to accept at most 0.1% of all the NYN as compensation. I doubt they'll be very happy about it. (It pegs all the NYAN at at most 10% of the NYN since nothing stops people from continuing to mine NYAN, they have to promise to buy all the NYAN that will ever be generated). This also means that the NYN devs lose effectively all their premine, which they also won't do. This is an impossible scenario for the sole reason that NYAN can continued to be mined no matter what the devs say and if someone else wants to take it over it's not even that hard. No, now that two nyancoins exist, they have to fight it out and only one can possibly be the winner which is decided by the miners. The losing one will effectively lose all miners/hash and any hope of trading. If NYAN ends up on a major exchange first (like cryptsy) exactly that will happen. Nobody will ever mention NYN again after that.
bitmixer

Activity: 73

One day we will beat ECB and FED ;)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:52:50 AM

If NYN buys off NYAN, then the NYAN devs (the ones that actually know what they're doing) have to accept at most 0.1% of all the NYN as compensation. I doubt they'll be very happy about it. (It pegs all the NYAN at at most 10% of the NYN since nothing stops people from continuing to mine NYAN, they have to promise to buy all the NYAN that will ever be generated). This also means that the NYN devs lose effectively all their premine, which they also won't do. This is an impossible scenario for the sole reason that NYAN can continued to be mined no matter what the devs say and if someone else wants to take it over it's not even that hard. No, now that two nyancoins exist, they have to fight it out and only one can possibly be the winner which is decided by the miners. The losing one will effectively lose all miners/hash and any hope of trading. If NYAN ends up on a major exchange first (like cryptsy) exactly that will happen. Nobody will ever mention NYN again after that.

Guess what, this sh!t phony scam coin announced week after original is just one plain scam by lame sh!to trying to fool few kids and profit from others idea.
Also 9-nyan has network hashrate 5-20MH/s while K-nyan has (only pool running) 0,3MH/s, that's. 15 to 60 times less then original 9-nyan.
Also "famous" K-nyan faucet isn't already working so is not happyminers POOL - NYAN-COIN own scamyard.

K-nyan is DEAD, failed attempt of scammer.
9-nyan might have problems getting on mayor altcoin exchanges due to high premine - risk of pump and dump.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
atheistftwins

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:27:00 AM

Guess what, this sh!t phony scam coin announced week after original is just one plain scam by lame sh!to trying to fool few kids and profit from others idea.
Also 9-nyan has network hashrate 5-20MH/s while K-nyan has (only pool running) 0,3MH/s, that's. 15 to 60 times less then original 9-nyan.
Also "famous" K-nyan faucet isn't already working so is not happyminers POOL - NYAN-COIN own scamyard.

9-nyan might have problems getting on mayor altcoin exchanges due to high premine - risk of pump and dump.

K-nyan and 9-nyan flucutuate around the same hash rates. Both coins are effectively on life support right now. I see no reason that 9-nyan is any better than k-nyan and to be fair, 9-nyan with its premine is several times more likely to be  scam. As I type this I'm seeing the hash rate at 9MH/s not even close to the 0.3MH/s you are quoting. Yesterday it was between 10-18MH/s throughout the day. I check it often because I am a solominer.

There's no reason of suspecting the devs to be scammers. They have no profit from promising us news and not delivering. It's not like the coin is on an exchange and market activity is minimal right now so there's no way the devs could dump this coin anyways. Scam implies there is some way for the devs to profit at our expense...there literally is no way for that to happen right now.

The only way this doesn't work out is if the news the dev promises is not big enough to revive the coin. That is the risk you take from investing right now. What the end result will be...nobody will know. That's why it's called "speculation". Yet another troll wanders in and yells "scam" without even thinking about what a scam really is...Oh well...wecome to the internet.
Frobisher

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:29:10 AM

Guess what, your shitty wallet wouldn't even sync with the network and it looks like shit. Also, why name something NYN for NYAN instead of just NYAN? I don't care if I'm being fooled, it's not like a new speculative crypto-coin is something to rustle your jimmies over. Go stack gold coins if you care about being "scammed."

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
rippy

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:12:36 PM

are you honestly still trying to spread your bullshit? go back to your trash coin with trash devs and stop spreading shit in this thread no one here cares about what you say, your honestly pathetic.
shai_

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:31:19 PM

try cgminer with --scan-time 1
Codge

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:02:37 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 05:32:08 PM by Codge

I hope the big announcement is that NYAN gets put on cryptsy... But is there any way for a coin like this (Low hashrate, and small community) to be put on cryptsy or for that matter coinedup?

nyannyannyannyannyannyan http://nyancoin.org/
Frobisher

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:42:34 PM

I just want the faucet back...  Cry

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
erazko

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:26:51 PM

This nyan coin was released with 1% premine dev gave coins out and it was smooth and stable release... NYN on the other hand 10% premine scam preparing to pump and dump the second it hits 0.000001 btc for devs to get rich horrible launch... I don't understand how people can be so stupid... If people didn't know which was which because of confusion then that's understandable but to sit here and say that NYN launch was even half as good as the actual NYAN launch and premine total you are obviously friends of the NYN coin devs and quite possibly getting payout to spread your garbage. This coin will make it and i trust dev because they fixed issues and lived upto promises.
bitmixer

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:47:45 AM

I'm not any friend of 9-NYAN or K-NYAN.

But I'm fascinated how many crybabies appeared here.

9-NYAN is maybe pump and dump, but K-NYAN is fullscale scam on someones idea and just abusing confusion to get few $ and using late release of original 9-NYAN (every programmer knows that sh!t happens).

So crybabies, wait for miracle Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy you will sure get rich from K-NYAN one day.

But I have to tell you secret: K-NYAN is dead and 9-NYAN is almost dead.
Luckily I don't have to wait for miracle like you kids, if I sell one day, I have profit. If I don't, I didn't lose anything and I have profits from various niches so I'm doing still pretty well.

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:54:49 AM

9-NYAN is maybe pump and dump, but K-NYAN is fullscale scam on someones idea and just abusing confusion to get few $ and using late release of original 9-NYAN (every programmer knows that sh!t happens).

So crybabies, wait for miracle Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy you will sure get rich from K-NYAN one day.

Luckily I don't have to wait for miracle like you kids, if I sell one day, I have profit. If I don't, I didn't lose anything and I have profits from various niches so I'm doing still pretty well.

Do you think miners loses something except watts?
bitmixer

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:10:27 PM

I'm discussing different issue. Kids with few K-NYANcoins waiting for miracle to happen so they will be rich Wink which will never happen. Not with K-NYAN and probably not with 9-NYAN. But K-NYAN chance is next to zero.

braxx

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:16:34 PM

what's with all the trolling in this thread from the P&D 9-Nyan...
do you see us recently trolling at your thread?

let's see who's gonna hit the wall and who is gonna go "to the moon"...
I trust this dev and I'm waiting for his big news...

btw. I don't see many dev reply's at 9-Nyan thread...  the dev there has abandoned his coin...
this one is still here...
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:20:12 PM

I'm discussing different issue. Kids with few K-NYANcoins waiting for miracle to happen so they will be rich Wink which will never happen. Not with K-NYAN and probably not with 9-NYAN. But K-NYAN chance is next to zero.

That's not end of life, lol. I have some coins which are already dead. And no butthurt. Shit happens.
bitmixer

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:27:51 PM

That's not end of life, lol. I have some coins which are already dead. And no butthurt. Shit happens.

You're not butthurt, I'm not butthurt cause whe both know it was just small gamble that probably won't make profit. But there's bunch of butthurt kids in replies above us, kids which see themself as K-NYANCOIN future millionaires Wink.

atheistftwins

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:49:16 PM

You're not butthurt, I'm not butthurt cause whe both know it was just small gamble that probably won't make profit. But there's bunch of butthurt kids in replies above us, kids which see themself as K-NYANCOIN future millionaires Wink.

I don't think anyone in this thread see themselves as future millionaires. I've read every post in this thread. Most people accept that the coin is almost dead and if the devs don't carry through on their announcement, then everyone is writing this coin off. Nobody's deluded, we all know that real situation. The only difference is we think K-nyan is on life support and 9-nyan is already dead, not the other way around.
Simcom

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:03:45 PM

LOL

This reminds me of all the hate dogecoin got in the first few days.  I ignored the trolls and mined 20 MILLION doge before the difficulty reached 50.  Ignore this fool and keep mining. This Nyan dev is competent (even more compotent than the doge devs IMO) and if he comes through this coin could be a repeat of doge. It's not a sure bet, but it's worth mining at this difficulty - this coin has so much potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: