Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins which is good today to buy  (Read 2793 times)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:45:28 PM

Perhaps one of the altcoins to buy is ethereum. certainly ethereum is a good choice. One of the most potent altcoins for you to invest by benefiting from those investments. Maybe ethereum is the altcoin I suggest you buy today.

r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

there are many altcoins but in my opinion the altcoin which is good today to buy is bitcoin because the bitcoin is the king of all coins and the star of all coins and the very profitable coin of this industry and give profit to the users who believe in this coin.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

I think it's worth investing in altcoins such as EOS, ADA, Ethereum, Ripple, OMG and NEO. Investing in these altcoins in the long term will be quite profitable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:25:38 AM

I think it's worth investing in altcoins such as EOS, ADA, Ethereum, Ripple, OMG and NEO. Investing in these altcoins in the long term will be quite profitable.

I agree with you, especially true about ADA (Cardano), it is very promissing currency. Also I want to support some coins of projects such as the Altair, Streamity and Whalesburg, a very large potential and development await these projects.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:33:59 AM

Buy bitcoin.The most reliable and liquid coin on the market.If growth starts, it will start with bitcoin first. As for the altcoins-I would not consider them yet.Very much they depend on the main coin.
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

If you take in the long run, you can choose TRX, ADA or OCN. Good projects with a real product, which are constantly evolving, I think that all the same they will meet the expectations of investors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:42:25 AM

If you tlak about long term holding then i can suggest you buy some DeepOnion as its price is very low now but ev team started code rebase to add smart contracts etc.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

rmapower

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

2018 is the year of the usables.

ETH. XRB. XLM. IOTA. XMR.

It is also the year of the usable, business oriented blockchains.

ICX. VEN. QTUM. STRAT. NEO.

People were into theory the last couple years - Now they are going to want crypto that does something. Each of the above serves its own little purpose in the blockchain world.

The sludgier Bitcoin becomes, the more lightning network gets delayed, the more people migrate to usable and functional services that does what people want it to do.

Usable products have a HUGE heads up on the competition right now. We have some very good ideas that are not usable right now, and if they fail to realize their potential, they will fall and be replaced.

Working projects are key and will be huge in 2018.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:45:10 AM

XRB... The design of that coin is unlike almost any other. It's truly something new. But the design is also really focused on p2p payments. I can distantly see someone (maybe) working in privacy features.

But there are fundamental decisions made in its design which (while potentially giving it a huge advantage in that space) make it rather unsuitable for smart contracts. If it does ever become a top 5 coin, it's a direct threat to BTC, LTC, BCH. But will easily sit beside ETH, because they're aiming for totally different spaces.
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

Today there are Eos, Eth, Waves and some similar ones will be here. Alternative cryptocurrencies are developing and I am waiting for the new altcoins.
rewulil

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:34:45 AM

It's great to purchase altcoin for long haul ventures. Be that as it may, putting resources into altcoin likewise has an incredible hazard. Presently all altcoin is down. I encourage you to take an interest in ICO. Since ICO can make enormous benefits. For instance you can take an interest in ARCONA token deals. It is a decent decision for speculation or purchasing.
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

At present, I think the most worthwhile investment in the altcoin is bitcoin, because all the altcoins are falling, including bitcoin all the way down, even if the investment is now likely to continue to fall, all should be wait and see at this time is more appropriate.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

Among alts ETH is still best, I do not think that there is any coin which is able to overcome it. Here is good blog on this coin: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

it is my favorite coin, for a long time.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

right now I want to buy altcoins, but I am still confused to choose a lot of his altcoins on the exchange, in your opinion, which altcoins is the best thing right now for me to buy?
Take a closer look at Docademic (MTC), their current price 0.089 cents, they went down from 0.5 I think, because unfairly of de-listed from HitBTC. They have at the end of each month airdrop, depending on how many tokens you hold. Project is great, free tele-medicine around the world! They will be big and there is a lot of high predictions, they run from 2012 and constantly expanding. My advise you take a look at it

garciacarral

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:53:04 AM

Neo and Eos are more preferable alternative cryptocurrencies for me in the real time so I think that they will be actual for you as well, buy them.
AbelFF

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:52:15 AM

I think altcoin market is kind of down at the moment, and it would be better to invest only on NEO or ADA, the rest are rubbish.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:01:04 AM

Many of the prices of altcoin have fallen to the price of an ico offering, so buying it now might be a good option, and it would be a good move if the bull market comes along.

King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:30:11 AM

BTG is the best choice for today so you can get big profits from investing in BTG.

goshay97

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:52:02 AM

I would stick with the big names right now during the blood bath of 2018.  Iota and Ripple are on insane sales right now.  I bought 10k of each today.  And will repeat if bitcoin gets in the mid to low 5k range. 
bcidui21sks21

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

You should buy ETH, NEO, and EOS. I see it as altcoins are most attractive to the potential. If you have a lot of money, you buy BTC will bring higher profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: