Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins which is good today to buy  (Read 2793 times)
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

Don't rush things guys, you can just wait for clear accumulation floor later on. Its not like price would recover 80% of what they lost in a month.
JohnTycoon

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

Assuming that a person went to invest in nowadays cryptos, it would be prescribed to limit dislikeable situations drops by means of a distributed portfolio.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:54:06 PM

right now I want to buy altcoins, but I am still confused to choose a lot of his altcoins on the exchange, in your opinion, which altcoins is the best thing right now for me to buy?
I will buy ethereum immediately, many people are afraid at the moment since the price of ethereum and most of the market of alts is going down but you need to take advantage of it because if you do not the you are going to miss in some very cheap prices, and while I know it is risky if you do not take the risk then you are not going to get profits, this market and all the markets are like that.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

right now I want to buy altcoins, but I am still confused to choose a lot of his altcoins on the exchange, in your opinion, which altcoins is the best thing right now for me to buy?
I will buy ethereum immediately, many people are afraid at the moment since the price of ethereum and most of the market of alts is going down but you need to take advantage of it because if you do not the you are going to miss in some very cheap prices, and while I know it is risky if you do not take the risk then you are not going to get profits, this market and all the markets are like that.

You're absolutely right mate, as we here in the world of crypto currency risk is always in our side in which we try our luck here. Nowadays, market is so down as we didn't expect thet become so tremendously down that can give also to usba huge advantage to invest those altcoins have a potential that can definitely give to us a great amount of profit in the future.
murinked

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:30:02 PM

At EOS now the price is less than 4.76 $.  This is a very low price for such a promising coin.  I think in the future the price will grow several times.
Auto756

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

Today it is still profitable to invest in ETH.  I hope by the end of the year we will be able to make a profit of at least 2 times more.
keramzit

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:17:43 AM

Now the price for ETH only has not grown much.  On other altcoins, the price has grown very much over the past two days.  Therefore, I advise you now to buy ETH.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:24:27 AM

Now that markets status is in downfall, the altcoins affects so that their value is going down also. This is the opportunity to buy some altcoins with a good potential growth that can make a good profit in the future. Go to coinmarketcap, there you can see all coins with a good potential.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:25:38 AM

Ill think it is good to buy today because some of altcoins now are in low of price.
But they are started to increase the for now so before it's too late maybe we should buy some potential coins in the market.
minlirto

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

Depends on which term you want to hold coins.  Now BTC and ETH are very good coins to hold onto a short term.
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

There are alt coins with great potential like Eos, Neo,Xmr, Xrp and Ltc. Its just a matter of time before these coins could grow exponentially and its also great for a long term investment.

debianbro

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:02:47 PM

You can try investing in NEO now, while the price is about $ 17.  If you are lucky, then next year you will already make a profit.
cryptogayan98

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

Coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum are good to buy today. The value of it is less than today. Its value is subsequently inevitably higher. So do not spend any more time. Buy it now. Any coin will not be a big advantage over a short period of time. You can succeed in the long-term investment. You can increase the value of the coin for a long time. So, buy coins today. Wait for success.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

You can check in the market to those worthy to invest they are many altcoins now are in low price that you will earn more and have also more profit just pick one of those potential that can carry you to the moon and help you to become rich by the help of crypto.
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:32:12 PM

Eloncity Useful and intelligent for the community We are very happy that everyone is involved in this project. We also believe that the future of this project will work because it's with great people. is a very big project and very good. https://eloncity.io/
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

considering the market is not as stable as so many coin prices are down now it is very good to invest in bitcoin and ethereum to get a lot of profits in the future
ACTrend

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

Hello! I propose to consider the project PundiX and the purchase of its altcoin. I participated in the bounty of this project and watched them from November 2017. I have never met such a powerful product and such a strong team. I would recommend this altcoin, but the decision is yours. Good luck with your choice Wink

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

Altcoin to buy Huh

I think better to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum for now, because that price so low.
And buy Altcoin i think it not a good time for now, because market is red and price of BTC is moving down.
So Altcoin will go down too cause Bitcoin Affected.
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

The best coin to buy now is definitely ETH.
As you can see, eth price going so low. It reached until below $300
This is the right time to buy! So take this chance immediately.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
notesico

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

Perhaps one of the altcoins to buy is ethereum. certainly ethereum is a good choice. One of the most potent altcoins for you to invest by benefiting from those investments. Maybe ethereum is the altcoin I suggest you buy today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: