Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins which is good today to buy  (Read 2797 times)
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:28:45 AM

in my opinion, you are better off buying an altcoin like DOGECOIN because the coin has a pretty good value, when the market price drops, I see that the coin drops the least, after going sharply higher, so I think the best coin this year.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

Obviously from the past until now ethereum remains the best altcoin for me. Because the price is so high compared to other altcoins, besides that ethereum is also currently in second place after bitcoin. This is all because ethereum's popularity is quite high.

derihendra

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:33:15 AM

right now I want to buy altcoins, but I am still confused to choose a lot of his altcoins on the exchange, in your opinion, which altcoins is the best thing right now for me to buy?

if you are hesitant to buy an altcoin, I suggest you buy good altcoins as below:

1. ripple
2. Stellar Lumens
3. dogecoin
4. nem
5. ethereum

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

I think altcoin is the most effective way to buy now, such as ignis, dogecoin, nxt, the coin is seen from its very normal movement, when market prices fall very quickly recover because many people invest in it
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:40:38 AM

good for you buy now is the ethereum, Neo, or EOS. However, I believe some of the altcoin are also very hard to find in the market. because the price is low, so everyone hodl.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
admosfir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:46:57 AM

right now I want to buy altcoins, but I am still confused to choose a lot of his altcoins on the exchange, in your opinion, which altcoins is the best thing right now for me to buy?
i think right now is the best decision to buy ethereum, NEO, Tether and IOS, because i think all of them have big possibility to give high profit at next time
buonty563

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

Tips from me if I don't invest in Bitcoin, start with Litecoin. Last November Litecoin just launched a wallet. Bro, bro.
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

I suggest that you prefer to choose Altcoin ADA / DOGECOIN, because I often see these coins rising in price, if you go down very quickly, normal returns after that will increase again, if you hold it then you will get a profit, when the price goes up.
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

i think right now is the best decision to buy ethereum, NEO, Tether and IOS, because i think all of them have big possibility to give high profit at next time
i think you should give strong reason why we should buy this coins.without it maybe dont make any suggestion to other people.right now market are unstable so better to wait and see

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

according to experience from years ago and I often get profits on some coins such as NXT / ETH and DOGECOIN, you have to buy them now, because the price is very cheap if you buy now it will get a lot of coins that you hold, according to the funds you buy , then hold on for a while and look at the end of this month or the end of the year, so that you get a profit, when prices increase.
Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

in terms of price, there are now lots of altcoins that are good to buy because almost all or arguably all altcoins have decreased in price since the bear market began, and even today the market has not experienced a recovery and even the market is still red after being green.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

There are really no very reliable coins to buy or invest in at present but if you have enough money you could buy ethereum now because it still has very high potentials of rising in the future.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

If you don't have any good ideas yourself, then prove that you are not familiar with this market. Usually, my advice in this case is not to buy anything. Because you don't understand anything, you can't even tell me what to recommend to you. If you buy blindly at this time, then you be inferior to play a Texas Hold'em, This can at least have a little technical content.

VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

I think there are a lot of choices, especially for short trades. That's why you have to research a few altcoins that can benefit you when you want to invest or trade. of course this is not easy, because the process will take time if to invest. That's why you must have a basic basis for researching and analyzing
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

If you don't have any good ideas yourself, then prove that you are not familiar with this market. Usually, my advice in this case is not to buy anything. Because you don't understand anything, you can't even tell me what to recommend to you. If you buy blindly at this time, then you be inferior to play a Texas Hold'em, This can at least have a little technical content.
You are absolutely right, why buy an asset that you didn't analyze, it will only lead to loss of money and nerves. In addition, the crypto market is now in decline and the best investment today is the dollar.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:15:43 AM

I think you need to search in your own way because every people has different coins selection to buy and maybe you do not agree with them. and if you can find one or more coins to buy after you make the analysis, then you can directly to buy the coins or wait for a while until it reaches the price you want to buy. it is better to make analyze of every coin so we can see the chance for each coin and we can make the prediction by yourself without any interference from the other people. the suggestion from other people can be an idea for you to choose the coins but you still need to decide for yourself.

Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:32:40 AM

This time you can buy many types of coins, of which ETH is the best, and it will provide good income for long-term investment. Ripple and bitcoin cash are also good coins that cash can buy. You'd better get the best knowledge from the market.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:06:31 AM

Ethereum at a price of 170 USD, that is the recommended price to buy and now the Ethereum value is back up to the price of 230 USD.
Very good value from Ethereum after being copied by Ripple overnight.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

i think you should give strong reason why we should buy this coins.without it maybe dont make any suggestion to other people.right now market are unstable so better to wait and see
A very nice Altcoin ran this time purchased is Ripple and EOS. I recommend to buy between the two coins.
 because both of these coins have increased development and able to turn a profit much more in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

This is a right time to buy altcoins as the prices are down. I would suggest you to buy ethereum.
I second this, right now you're going to find out the best opportunities to buy altcoins for prices that are ridiculously low, people are afraid to buy cryptocurrencies especially altcoins but in a few years people are going to lament not buying those coins for the price is that we are currently seeing especially a coin like ethereum because I have no doubt that in just a few years we are going to see ethereum trading at more than 2000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: