Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins which is good today to buy  (Read 2797 times)
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:02:23 AM

I think the best to buy right now are theorem because of lower prices and I think it will grow potentially like bitcoin that will be giving us a good profit. Buying other outcomes you should first study before getting to it so that you can't be a loss.
it's true that you say, this is the right time to buy it.
i believe that future bitcoin will grow green. along with the growth of bitcoin, good potential altcoins will also follow its growth.

but before buying it, we must have patience and stable emotions.
as we know the current state of the market in an unpredictable situation.
but i am sure that after going through this crisis, the crypto market will grow better than now.

jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:25:37 AM

right now I want to buy altcoins, but I am still confused to choose a lot of his altcoins on the exchange, in your opinion, which altcoins is the best thing right now for me to buy?

You can always buy the top altcoins listed on CMC but it is believed to have high value now than they just started before. However, it's not to late since they maybe will raise its price in the future.

In my case, I will choose to invest my money on start up projects because its price is too cheap which is for sure you can gain profits in the future if you hold it for long term.

I suggest you check out BitCoin ONE which is one of my favorite start up project and invested good amount of money for this project because this has potential.

For now the price is fix in the market and once they release the product in the public before 2018 ends it is for sure the price will raise higher and profits will be there for sure.

For more info check bitcoinone.io
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:30:15 AM

I recommend to buy now is ethereum, I am happy to buy ethereum for $ 195 and now the price has reached $ 198 and I am sure that ethereum prices will continue to rise so that it can get a big profit today.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:14:22 AM

right now I want to buy altcoins, but I am still confused to choose a lot of his altcoins on the exchange, in your opinion, which altcoins is the best thing right now for me to buy?
It is very easy to choose to find an altcoin currency that is in the top 5 probably the best is the coin that you believe in and believe as a profitable coin in investing your choice is your own thoughts and beliefs that can answer

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:43:53 AM

Currently, the market is very low. So, this is the good time to buy any coin.

chachagotaiwangood

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:45:51 AM

At the present time, we can see that the value of the Cryptocurrency market has diminished considerably. There are many who believe that the Cryptos market has gradually come down and not many people spend all their time on it. But perhaps at times when the value of most of the coffers goes down, it is the best time for new investors to know that the world of cryptos can invest in altcoin. Help them develop very well just to have these coin get the breakthrough in value in the future.
prashadraj205000

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:30:56 AM

Currently cryprto world in market is decreasing so waiting for Bitcoin price stop drop down. There are many such new coins, better technologies and protocol.
takana212

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:43:10 AM

You can visit the coinmarketcap site, because the top 10 coins are the highest transaction volume in the crypto world, and I recommend choosing ETH, because the price is still very cheap at this time.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

I advice you to invest in ripple, neblio and stratis. Just hold that coins for 3 months and you will gain big profit from that or you can just go to top coins like ethereum it will be a good too.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

If you still confuse right now because they are to many then just focused on one altcoins only and that is ethereum, I think ethereum is just enough and a good coin for a beginners.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

There are a lot of amazing altcoins right now that are worth buying. ETH is one of them. The price dropped to 195 USD during the last few days and it is a great moment to buy some more. IOTA is also awesome. I would also recommend to get some NEO coins.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

I think for better to buy altcoins for now is ethereum. Because ethereum for now is cheap price and ethereum is tested and proven coin. And ethereum is a future coin. And lots of investor are use ethereum to buy a   coins or tokens but you have patiece to hold a ethereum beacuse this coin for the longterm trade.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

Yep many altcoins to choose in exchange, but if you want to hold an altcoin for long term maybe you invest in ethereum or cardano they are potential altcoins or you should better research the new altcoins so that you know they will increase the future.
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:07:59 AM

A good altcoin for you to buy today would be privcy, the coin is at a good price that you do not have to break the bank to get a good number of coins but with the amount of support that the coin is getting you can be sure that with time the coin is going to get even better and do even better so it is a good alt to buy
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:40:02 PM

There are a lot of amazing altcoins right now that are worth buying. ETH is one of them. The price dropped to 195 USD during the last few days and it is a great moment to buy some more. IOTA is also awesome. I would also recommend to get some NEO coins.

Now, I pay more attention to the cheaper tokens that are in the top-100. My favorites are Ethland, Stellar, Iota, TRON, and Eidoo. Besides these altcoins, I believe in the oldest alts like Litecoin.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

I recommend to buy now is ethereum, I am happy to buy ethereum for $ 195 and now the price has reached $ 198 and I am sure that ethereum prices will continue to rise so that it can get a big profit today.
I agree, lot of people seems to be looking to projects that have no track record about what they can achieve in the market, while ethereum is incredibly cheap and if it returned to its all time high in the next years you could easily make 5 times your investment, I do not know why people do no understand this, if you need more than 5 times your investment then you are investing a very low sum of money.
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:00:16 PM

It seems to me that this is any coin from the top-15 because they have proven themselves very well and have been in the top for a long time.

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:02:08 PM

I think waves are good enough to buy right now, because the prices are very low and the waves are the only ones that have transfer tokens with 0 gas or free transfer fees, I think the waves going forward will be another option when ethereum doesn't solve the problem on the network side, at this time waves are very cheap if used as a long-term investment I think it will be very good in the future.
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

Monero and Dash - two altcoins that I would buy you right now Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:12:05 PM

In the month that is at the end of the current year, the altcoins are more difficult for me to predict later this month. Because altcoins are too much and altcoin prices are often unstable. I am not interested in buying altcoins at this time. Because prices on the stock market are not yet stable. If you want to buy some altcoins it is better to choose it carefully. Sometimes altcoins that were destroyed were also the most famous.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: