Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bear mode good to the market?  (Read 803 times)
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:34:29 PM

It has been an upward trend for a while, and I was expecting a correction.
It does not mean anything bad, it is a normal response of the market to the positive changes.
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

Sometimes bear mode is very good, especially to shake off the FUDdes and weak hands.
But it actually depends on how long bear market will last, because If its for too long even strong hands might loose patience which leads not to a correction, but for massive and uncontrolled panic sell off
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.

Yes it is necessary. We saw what happened in January and February - the huge drop was caused by the fact that we had a big rise beforehand with no corresponding pullbacks.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:33:35 AM

As far as I know, it might be fine because the bear market is a big market compared to the crypto market hence I'm sure it must be fine because now the crypto root is fluctuating and I'm hoping good for cryptocurrency hopefully it will be good later in the year
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:39:25 AM

I don't mind about the bear market, actually mostly newcomers think than crypto always only grow, but that's not true we need to have full market circle grow and fall.

The bear market is good for the beginners. They can buy the cryptocurrencies for the lower prices. They can also use this time to hold altcoins and learn about the crypto.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1150
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

The bear mode in crypto can be suggested to be good to the market as prices are at low points thereby encouraging people to buy and hold them until when the market recovers because then they can sell at profitable prices because prices would have multiplied. It might be strange to newbies as their profits begins to go down and some might not be able to bear this loss thereby selling at a low price than they initially bought.
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

We always need some dips and a small bearmarket to cool the market a little bit down. We can not go up all the time without any dips, this is not a free run for all people. Its good that the most coins finally get a healthy correction, more space to make big profits!
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

I take it as good opportunity to buy back and buy more. Its time to make profits also if you sold all your tokens in high price then its time for you to buy and have more. Bear is always partner of bullish market without it it is not risky anymore.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

a bear market is very different from a market where everyone is dumping after a massive pump. and that is what we have right now in the altcoin market. it is at least 90% dumping and then 10% natural market drop in a bear market.

this is not good at all because it just shows the massive influence of the manipulation on this market and how easy it is to swing the prices around just like that.

--looking for signature--
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.

No market can go in an upward direction only. After an enormous growth correction is inevitable and this is what is happening with cryptomarket. Crypto market witnessed too much growth in Q4 of 2017, where BTC touching its all-time high of 19000 USD and many altcoins also rose to there ATH in that big tsunami wave. But this wave cannot be there forever.
In 2018 crypto market is bearish, though we saw a small spike a few days back, still market fails to witness any significant change.
Be it bearish or bullish market,  we need to keep our eyes and ears open. when the market is down (like now) buy and when market is up sell your holdings.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

In market its just a part although we dont want bear market but in fact without bear market we can say there is bullish market.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

We can say it won't be good but it will give us opportunity to invest more coins in cheap price.
Yeah, we can't avoid of having a bear market that's why we should never think of complaining why it was happen cause it is normally happen since from the start.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

I don't mind about the bear market, actually mostly newcomers think than crypto always only grow, but that's not true we need to have full market circle grow and fall.

The bear market is good for the beginners. They can buy the cryptocurrencies for the lower prices. They can also use this time to hold altcoins and learn about the crypto.

it is not good for the beginners.
they make unlogical moves when everything is low. and they lose most of their money in small dropbecause they dont know hold coins.

djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

Well, I believe that bear mode is important because otherwise people get too used to making profits and their expectations keep increasing. As soon as bear market comes, those people begin selling out of Panic and other people are able to make money out of this. No one knows when the bear market would come and hence people buy the coins at high price which ends up with them losing the money.
masternodes.com

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

The current bearish market is a perfect oportunity to set up a masternode and get a bigger passive income when the market goes up. If you spend a good amount of time reading about new or upcoming MN coins which are currently cheap to set up, you could make a large profit in the coming months. You should consider coins with a proper combination of Volume (24h) , promising project and the price of the Masternode itself. In our opinion, at Masternodes.com , Masternodes will take a huge part in the cryptoworld in the following years and now it's the best time to invest in a coin and hope it will star on the market for a long time.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

the bear mode is good to market as they provide us opportunity to enter into the market and explore new opportunity as well as we can find new coins and many newbie enter into the market
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

Yep, the bear mode is very important and it will make the crypto market healthy since it allows a lot of traders to take the opportunity and accumulate cheap cryptocurrencies so they can pump higher in the next bull run. I think the bad thing about the bear market is most inexperienced traders will lose a lot of money because of the panic sell. In my opinion, the best thing to do during the bear market is to HODL your crypto and buy more.
spencer13

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

yes, both bear ang bull are needed to make sure the market is balanced.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

Bear mode is good for the market to maintain the equilibrium. It could be misinterpreted as negativity, but, the people should know that it is all part of the cycle in the market. Those who do not understand could suffer losses beyond imagination.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

Yea bear can be good for the market and there are investors who profit from it. This is a good time to buy and make huge profits later. The bearish state will soon be over. Meanwhile there should not be decisions based on fear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: