Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:37:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bear mode good to the market?  (Read 803 times)
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

The bear mode has two sides, the good part is that it helps traders and intending investors to buy at low price and hold till when the price is high enough for them to sell and make reasonable profit. This periods helps to get more crowd into crypto as many people seek this period to invest in their desired coin. The other side which is a period to be very patient with your hold for you not to make a very big loss because the price of almost all crypto falls to a low point and some make decisions at loss because of fear that the market might not recover quick.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

The bear mode has two sides, the good part is that it helps traders and intending investors to buy at low price and hold till when the price is high enough for them to sell and make reasonable profit. This periods helps to get more crowd into crypto as many people seek this period to invest in their desired coin. The other side which is a period to be very patient with your hold for you not to make a very big loss because the price of almost all crypto falls to a low point and some make decisions at loss because of fear that the market might not recover quick.

And the longer the bear market lasts the more difficulty people have to believe that the market turns back and then decide to save at least some portion of the investment, then when there is the next (short lived) upswing they get fomo and get in again...only to realize that it was a bull trap and they went in on the top. This is how people loose a lot during these times...
kolinasnum

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.

If the prices doesn't fall, we can not find good buying chances and of course making good profit chances. So, I think bear season is so important for the crypto traders.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

The bear mode in crypto can be suggested to be good to the market as prices are at low points thereby encouraging people to buy and hold them until when the market recovers because then they can sell at profitable prices because prices would have multiplied. It might be strange to newbies as their profits begins to go down and some might not be able to bear this loss thereby selling at a low price than they initially bought.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

Every market situation is good as different people need has different. If the bear does not come then how the bull will come. So, this is an opportunity for the new investors who want to invest in crypto they can get an entry at a lucrative price.
Serveev

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

There's a good rule . What a good rose should have a good fall. It is impossible to always grow in the crypto world as well. There that this normal phenomenon. Every year, it falls hard and then grows.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.
It can be said that the bearish trend is simply necessary for the market. It's like a compressing spring and the longer and stronger it compress - it will straighten stronger and the uptrend will be more powerful. We will not have growth without a bearish market.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

Cryptocurrencie market can be likened to a roller coaster it may go up and down that's the market it's really volatile. more risk more take and loss also don't forget. I have a feeling that most crypto can bounce back to their ATH and maybe reach up to a new one soon between September and December.

one thing you may fix your signature code  Wink
thank me later.
Titus Maximus

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

If the prices doesn't fall, we can not find good buying chances and of course making good profit chances. So, I think bear season is so important for the crypto traders.

At least in the long run that makes sense, if everything is just up all the time then it gets very hard to pick an investment as everything seems to be overrated and overheated. Without Darkness there would be no light.
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:25:54 PM

That's right. After growth, there is always a correction. Without growth correction there will be no further growth.
The question is how long this correction will last.

Titus Maximus

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

It can be said that the bearish trend is simply necessary for the market. It's like a compressing spring and the longer and stronger it compress - it will straighten stronger and the uptrend will be more powerful. We will not have growth without a bearish market.

I like this point of view and it hit’s the nail on the head. I am not around for years yet so hard to judge whether a strong contraction always leafscto a strong bull but it makes sense in a way unless it is caused by an event like MT Gox. That 2 year bear market was probably a lot tougher than this one
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

There is a saying that for a trader there should never be a bad day for trading, even if the market is in bear mode. But the problem is that most of us are not professional traders, and this bear market is affecting most of us. It's true that it's impossible to avoid it, so we just need to be patient until it will end.

Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:46:45 AM

Bear mood is definitely a good thing for investors to buy low and make a lot of money in the bullish times. It may not be the best for the market generally but for speculators it's game on for profit making.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

Bear mode is quite important for certain times. Bear's regime has been around for quite some time and it has affected the economy of many traders.
Bear's mode is really an opportunity but it should appear at the right time. I still like the bull market, which makes the bounty campaign bonuses increase. Grin
Serveev

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

I agree with you. Always If the market is growing very much then it falls. It's impossible to grow forever. Cycle should be. In time, we will return to $18,000 for bitcoin.
mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

Yes, there are good places and bad places. Investors in bad places in the bear market will lose investors, and good places can release bubbles to allow more investors to enter the cryptocurrency.
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

The bear market also has the benefits of a bear market. For example, we can always buy a lot of coins at the right price. The price of most cryptocurrencies in the bull market is high and horrible!
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

Bear mood is definitely a good thing for investors to buy low and make a lot of money in the bullish times. It may not be the best for the market generally but for speculators it's game on for profit making.
Excellently, taking an oppurtunity on a market dip is a brillliant way to gain more privileges and immensely profits in the future. Sometimes bear mode is one of good thing you may encounter in this crypto world. And the advantages in this bear scenarios is you can invest more reliable profits while it is on dip.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

Yes ofcourse because it means to buy like right now time to buy the altcoins of your choice then HODL then wait for the market becomes bull again then that is the perfect time to sell. Goodluck everyone.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

Yes ofcourse because it means to buy like right now time to buy the altcoins of your choice then HODL then wait for the market becomes bull again then that is the perfect time to sell. Goodluck everyone.

Well there always has to be balance and a bear market puts balance so coins would not just keep on going up and explode. Though of course, an overstretched bear market can force people to lose a lot of money as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: