Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2024, 09:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: clipgrab.org started accepting bitcoin donations  (Read 526 times)
BTCisthefuture (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:37:53 AM

Awhile back I had to 'download' some videos from youtube that a family member had uploaded there (they didn't know how to send me the videos in email due to the file size and not having knowledge of cloud services). I came across this software maker to help complete the task at hand.  When I saw they had a donation page I noticed they didn't accept bitcoin. I emailed them and to my surprise they had been thinking about accepting bitcoin for awhile and have now decided to go ahead and do it.  You can now donate via bitcoin  http://clipgrab.org/donate

I have no connection with this company or anything and I'm not sure if anyone here would have use the software they make. But I thought it was worth sharing because it's always nice to see merchants/companies/people being open to the idea of bitcoin and implementing it into their services.

Anyone else have similar stores of places being very receptive when you suggest using bitcoin ?  I love hearing stories like these.

Hourly bitcoin faucet with a gambling twist !  http://freebitco.in/?r=106463
cryptozark

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency is my new obsession

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:50:40 AM

Have you posted to the /r/bitcoin subreddit?  That's where I hear most of the "I just convinced this merchant to accept Bitcoin" stories.

What I am curious about is how it happened in the days before Bitpay or other payment processors that automatically convert into fiat.

Current loving EAC: ejSN43uVk4Rw4u4Etcw4RvR8mN3Rn2LPfm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: