Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Two interesting emails I received today...  (Read 16381 times)
hugolp
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:18:13 PM

The point is that Bruce isn't advocating having sex with a 13 year old. He's complaining about the hypocrisy of age of consent laws in the US, which is a position many of us will actually agree with.

Bruce was raging against the fact that having sex with someone under the age of consent in his country is illegal.

I wanted the Spanish person's opinion of people who have sex with someone under the age of consent in their country.

And you are not going to get it because given my post its obvious what I was trying to say (and also you can guess my position). I wont play stupid rethoric games.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:23:32 PM

And you are not going to get it because given my post its obvious what I was trying to say (and also you can guess my position). I wont play stupid rethoric games.

So I'm going to guess that you have a problem with someone in your country having sex with someone below the legal age of consent, yes?

So do we in America.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:37:11 PM

The point is that Bruce isn't advocating having sex with a 13 year old. He's complaining about the hypocrisy of age of consent laws in the US, which is a position many of us will actually agree with.

Bruce was raging against the fact that having sex with someone under the age of consent in his country is illegal.

No he wasn't. He was speaking to the hypocrisy of drawing an artificial line in the sand between having sex with someone who is 17 years 11 months and 29 days old, versus that same person the following morning.

I can understand that you may find the difference between the two subtle, but if you were to make that argument in court you'd get lashed pretty quickly by any judge worth his or her salt.
norulezapply

Activity: 481
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:41:43 PM

True or not, everything in this entire thread is disgusting (MyBitcoin, Pattaya and the other allegations).
Is there no moderation at all on this forum?

Regardless, this is a major scar to this forum if anything. If the media pick up on all of this shit it's going to be yet another huge blow to the PR effort of bitcoin and we'll be yet another huge leap away from bitcoin being viewed as a successful currency.
I think whether it's true or not, Bruce should probably put a halt to the bitcoin show as it's only going to harm the community further, which is sad that it's came down to this as the bitcoin show was one of a kind really, even if some people did dislike it. And also the MyBitcoin suspects should be persued however possible and not forgotton.

Hopefully this doesn't hurt bitcoin as badly as I'm expecting.
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:43:00 PM

No he wasn't. He was speaking to the hypocrisy of drawing an artificial line in the sand between having sex with someone who is 17 years 11 months and 29 days old, versus that same person the following morning.

I can understand that you may find the difference between the two subtle, but if you were to make that argument in court you'd get lashed pretty quickly by any judge worth his or her salt.

While the judge is fucking his children and his maid and jacking off under the table with a wet sock.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
nanaimogold

Activity: 661

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:50:22 PM

I want to point out that Nanaimagold and his multinicks did EXACTLY the same they are doing here with Bruce Wagner, but with Praxum. They cite forum posts attributing words that are not theirs to the people they are trying to slander, and when the deception is pointed out they change subject, trying to get people to ignore the fact that they are presenting false proof and trying to keep the pressure in the person they are attacking.

You can check how he did the same here with Praxum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=32604.0 (fun starts at page 3). At the end there are always lots of accusations and noise, but absolutely no proof. Same "modus operandis".

You are so full of shit. You twist what I say to fit you own agenda. At no point have I ever changed my mind or backed up on my opinion of that Mallick gang. I take nothing back and never did. Some moderator closed that thread before I could reply.

You are a sneaky word wanker. You even misspell nanaimogold and paxum to avoid people finding this nonsense with google.

indio007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:55:18 PM

nanaimogold,
Why don't you disclose the fact that adoption of bitcoin as the de facto digital currency destroys your business?

Your self-interest destroys any credibility you might have about bitcoin considering your financial interest is diametrically opposed to it.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:55:36 PM

You are so full of shit. You twist what I say to fit you own agenda. At no point have I ever changed my mind or backed up on my opinion of that Mallick gang. I take nothing back and never did. Some moderator closed that thread before I could reply.

You are a sneaky word wanker. You even misspell nanaimogold and paxum to avoid people finding this nonsense with google.

U mad bro? Maybe because people have more evidence that connects you with the MyBitcoin Scam than you have against the ones you accuse?

If you are really that aggravated because of someone falsely accusing you, then you should be the first to hold back your horses before accusing others without evidence.
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:12:39 PM

nanaimogold,
Why don't you disclose the fact that adoption of bitcoin as the de facto digital currency destroys your business?

Your self-interest destroys any credibility you might have about bitcoin considering your financial interest is diametrically opposed to it.

If it makes you feel any better, I've been pointing out all the shit Bruce has been doing too (although not harassing him for being gay, wtf nanimogold) but I'm not affiliated in anaimogold in any way - I'm here from other corners of the internet for the laughs and the chance to see a (possible) criminal get interviewed by the Feds.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 07:20:03 PM

Violating people's privacy is exactly the sort of thing causes fear of "hackers". These accusations do nothing more than further associate bitcoin with the "hacking" community, as the media portrays it. Hopefully, the aggressors realize they're causing real harm to both Bruce and bitcoin. Otherwise, I recommend that they quit their day jobs, as their online personas are involved in personal attacks to the detriment of bitcoin.

And holding what is being touted as an "official" Bitcoin conference in a city that is considered to be the international capital of child sex slavery & child sex tourism does nothing more associate it with that stigma. Ignoring the communities input that this is a bad idea and to reconsider is another major issue here. If he wants to do his vacationing there, it's none of my business nor is it any of my business what he does there, but if he's attaching Bitcoin to it and promoting it as an official event, then we should all be concerned that the people behind it might not have the best interests of the community at heart - which is what got us in this mess to begin with. He knew about the reputation of Pattaya yet denied that it was an issue and dismissed the concerns of the community at hand without any acknowledgement of the validity of the concerns. Nor did he reveal that he had a personal interest in holding the conference there when confronted about it. That wouldn't have been a problem if he had just told people that it was more of a personal vacation than it was a conference. I just got back from Shanghai a couple weeks ago and there was a gentleman there from Thailand on business. We were talking in the bar of our hotel and Bitcoin came up in our conversation. I mentioned a conference being held in his country at Pattaya and he was very animated in his response -  "Don't got to Pattaya, it's a very bad place and shameful on our country". Now I know what he meant by that.

Beyond that, I agree with you. The pedophilia accusations are still as of yet unproven and it would be best left out of any discussion regarding Bruce.

+3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679 
  8214808651328230664709384460955058223172535940812848111745028410270193852110555 964462294895493038196 
  4428810975665933446128475648233786783165271201909145648566923460348610454326648 213393607260249141273 
  7245870066063155881748815209209628292540917153643678925903600113305305488204665 21384146951941511609...

nanaimogold

Activity: 661

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:37:19 PM

nanaimogold,

That's not true at all, and your saying so betrays your lack of understanding. People still face the same problem they had getting into e-gold, Pecunix LR and now bitcoin. If you can't pay in cash, you can't get in. The auctions like Mt Gox serve a different function and are no competition to an exchanger. You might hear people refer to Gox, TH et al as "exchangers" but they are really not exchanging at all. The exchanger is Dwolla or Paxum. Mt Gox is the auction where traders meet. There is no exchange of fiat to digital currency there. Nobody at Gox will hold your hand through a WU, wire or other payment. You have to already have the DC when you get to Gox, or you can't trade there.

I hold bitcoin that is decreasing in value because of this scandal, but it's something that has needed to come to a head for almost a year. Bruce was asked nicely then to not mix up his hobby of boy fucking into our new payment system. He feels entitled to goatse everyone who looks into bitcoin and has done huge damage to us for all this time. People don't want to associate with a staid subject like payment systems when it fronted up by a self appointed spokesman who clearly does not understand it and uses it only to further the above mentioned hobby.

psy > U mad bro? Maybe because people have more evidence that connects you with the MyBitcoin Scam than you have against the ones you accuse?

psy > If you are really that aggravated because of someone falsely accusing you, then you should be the first to hold back your horses before accusing others without evidence.

As for "accusing" him, I did no such thing. I pointed out that he was inviting forum users, who are largely minors, to conference in a bath house without revealing that fact. I did no accusing. I offered the opinion that this tactic is sneaky. I have not changed my mind about that.

Bruce did all the accusing of himself. I think he is so lost in his sin that he does not even recognise it as such. To him the only thing wrong is the existance of a law that opposes his luring and sexual interference.

He shit his dirty felching smegma on my life's work. He brought this gaggle of supporters in with him from some bath house forum of the underground. The real payment professionals abandon the bitcoin ship in disgust. We need a conservative educated in finance to speak for the system, not a fruity dumfuk who can't get it into his head that bitcoin was developed to address the need for anonymous non-reversible payments made at long distance. Instead he wants to mold it into "meeting up" in coffee shops. We have no need for that, we have silver coins and fiat dollars already. He spent so much time trying to make bitcoin some extention of "USD" - it took people on this forum months to get him to stop doing that. He published online that my own system was some extention of USD without any idea of the tacit agreemnt he was creating for me in this.

He simply DOES NOT GET IT. But he does get excited boys to "meet up" for what we have recently learned to be a fact.

And one more point I need to make especially to the liar hugolp. I have NEVER had more than one nick on this or ANY forum I have used. I rarely even look at the pile of crap that this forum has become. I wish I had never even reigstered here and am ashamed to be recognised in the same species as you clawing screeching filthy lying gaggle of immoral nancys.

Yeah, I'm mad bro. I've spent almost ten years working what a bunch of sociopaths has completely defiled in mere months.

DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:39:25 PM

What I will do is this:   

I will take a survey of the ACTUAL REAL adults who attended this past Conference.... ( not the endless personas here belonging to 13-year-old bitcoin and libertarian haters )  and I will ask them if they would prefer Pattaya, or some other destination.   It makes little difference to me.

Good. And good for Bruce for setting the record straight on past posts. There are certainly bad actors on this forum, but there was a serious underlying issue that was getting lost in the noise. Assuming the choice of Pattaya is reevaluated, further discussion of these issues can serve no good.
cablepair

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 07:43:39 PM

ive always been a fan of yours bruce. In fact I found out about this from your mailing list. The whole pattaya thing looks really bad though - In my very humble opinion I think you should take a step out of the spot light for awhile. God knows Bitcoin as a whole as well as BTC values have suffered enough at the hands of scandal. We really don't need another scandal right now since we have been below $10 USD since the "expo".

btw I like your flickr folder, this one is particularly funny.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brucewagner/4901162363/in/photostream

thanks for your time.
good luck!
bitstarter

Activity: 300

BitcoinStarter.com Support Account

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 07:45:58 PM

nanaimogold,

That's not true at all, and your saying so betrays your lack of understanding. People still face the same problem they had getting into e-gold, Pecunix LR and now bitcoin. If you can't pay in cash, you can't get in. The auctions like Mt Gox serve a different function and are no competition to an exchanger. You might hear people refer to Gox, TH et al as "exchangers" but they are really not exchanging at all. The exchanger is Dwolla or Paxum. Mt Gox is the auction where traders meet. There is no exchange of fiat to digital currency there. Nobody at Gox will hold your hand through a WU, wire or other payment. You have to already have the DC when you get to Gox, or you can't trade there.

I hold bitcoin that is decreasing in value because of this scandal, but it's something that has needed to come to a head for almost a year. Bruce was asked nicely then to not mix up his hobby of boy fucking into our new payment system. He feels entitled to goatse everyone who looks into bitcoin and has done huge damage to us for all this time. People don't want to associate with a staid subject like payment systems when it fronted up by a self appointed spokesman who clearly does not understand it and uses it only to further the above mentioned hobby.

psy > U mad bro? Maybe because people have more evidence that connects you with the MyBitcoin Scam than you have against the ones you accuse?

psy > If you are really that aggravated because of someone falsely accusing you, then you should be the first to hold back your horses before accusing others without evidence.

As for "accusing" him, I did no such thing. I pointed out that he was inviting forum users, who are largely minors, to conference in a bath house without revealing that fact. I did no accusing. I offered the opinion that this tactic is sneaky. I have not changed my mind about that.

Bruce did all the accusing of himself. I think he is so lost in his sin that he does not even recognise it as such. To him the only thing wrong is the existance of a law that opposes his luring and sexual interference.

He shit his dirty felching smegma on my life's work. He brought this gaggle of supporters in with him from some bath house forum of the underground. The real payment professionals abandon the bitcoin ship in disgust. We need a conservative educated in finance to speak for the system, not a fruity dumfuk who can't get it into his head that bitcoin was developed to address the need for anonymous non-reversible payments made at long distance. Instead he wants to mold it into "meeting up" in coffee shops. We have no need for that, we have silver coins and fiat dollars already. He spent so much time trying to make bitcoin some extention of "USD" - it took people on this forum months to get him to stop doing that. He published online that my own system was some extention of USD without any idea of the tacit agreemnt he was creating for me in this.

He simply DOES NOT GET IT. But he does get excited boys to "meet up" for what we have recently learned to be a fact.

And one more point I need to make especially to the liar hugolp. I have NEVER had more than one nick on this or ANY forum I have used. I rarely even look at the pile of crap that this forum has become. I wish I had never even reigstered here and am ashamed to be recognised in the same species as you clawing screeching filthy lying gaggle of immoral nancys.

Yeah, I'm mad bro. I've spent almost ten years working what a bunch of sociopaths has completely defiled in mere months.

Obviously something got under your skin  nanaimogold otherwise you wouldn't be writing 4 paragraphs on this "the pile of crap" forum . I have no idea who you are and I don't really care who you are  I only care  if you  are part of the mybitcoinscam scandal as the majority of people think you are -  in that case you should be shot in the head and put in  18 foot hole and pissed on. So what part did you play in it why don't you stop "wagging the dog " with Bruce and tell us what you had to do with it?  just pack up your bags if you don't want any part of this forum?

Bitcoin Crowd Funding! Bitcoinstarter.com
norulezapply

Activity: 481
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:48:08 PM

ive always been a fan of yours bruce. In fact I found out about this from your mailing list. The whole pattaya thing looks really bad though - In my very humble opinion I think you should take a step out of the spot light for awhile. God knows Bitcoin as a whole as well as BTC values have suffered enough at the hands of scandal. We really don't need another scandal right now since we have been below $10 USD since the "expo".

btw I like your flickr folder, this one is particularly funny.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brucewagner/4901162363/in/photostream

thanks for your time.
good luck!

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1
bosschair

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:51:13 PM

Look, I don't care if Bruce is gay or has been a sex worker or any of that crap.  I don't believe he's a pedophile, and other than some kinks that I don't really share, he's proven himself to be 100% on the level.  Stop trying to dig for skeletons, trolls!
BlockHash

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:52:37 PM

Look, I don't care if Bruce is gay or has been a sex worker or any of that crap.  I don't believe he's a pedophile, and other than some kinks that I don't really share, he's proven himself to be 100% on the level.  Stop trying to dig for skeletons, trolls!

Yeah, it's not as if he's been fined and shut down for running a mortgage fraud scam. Cool

Those are the real monsters!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 07:57:35 PM

While the judge is fucking his children and his maid and jacking off under the table with a wet sock.

Another problem solved in my life: Wet the sock!
FAtlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 08:03:58 PM

So, let's just pretend that insisting on Pattaya as a conference location isn't really suspicious.

What about this article claiming that you were involved in mortgage fraud in Illinois?
http://mortgagefraudblog.com/perp-walk/item/10674-illinois_foreclosure_rescue_company_fined_and_shut_down
bosschair

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:04:31 PM

This is sickening me.  I am issuing a challenge to non-trolls in this forum to step up and put some support behind Bruce.  He's not perfect, but he's our de facto spokesperson, and having his name dragged through the mud makes us all look bad.  For the sake of Bitcoins, stand behind Bruce Wagner.

Bruce hasn't done anything wrong.  He's not a scammer, a rapist, a pedophile, or any of that stuff people are accusing him of.  He's doing his best for the community and we should be thanking him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: