Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052964 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:22:57 PM

For those of you looking for an API for coinmarket, I think I found it: https://www.coinmarket.io/ajax/orderbook/NOBLBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:24:47 PM

love this coin.

how many coins are currently in circulation?

You can check the ledger for an approximation of the coins in circulation. This accounts for coins released from the pre-mine and mined coins, but does not inlcude unreleased pre-mine coins.

http://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/

Reserved: 281,298,000 NOBLE
Total Released: 18,702,000 NOBLE
Approx. Total Mined: 127,630,000 NOBLE

Approx. Total in Circulation: 146,332,000 NOBLE
Max. Total to be Circulated: 15,000,000,000 NOBLE

Last Updated: Saturday, January 25, 2014, 8:45 AM GMT
naaktslak

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:28:00 PM

love this coin.

how many coins are currently in circulation?

You can check the ledger for an approximation of the coins in circulation. This accounts for coins released from the pre-mine and mined coins, but does not inlcude unreleased pre-mine coins.

http://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/

Reserved: 281,298,000 NOBLE
Total Released: 18,702,000 NOBLE
Approx. Total Mined: 127,630,000 NOBLE

Approx. Total in Circulation: 146,332,000 NOBLE
Max. Total to be Circulated: 15,000,000,000 NOBLE

Last Updated: Saturday, January 25, 2014, 8:45 AM GMT
Great! thnx for the info.

damnation

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 06:53:14 PM

The altboom started before Christmas and Noble was launched Jan 7th Tongue

Thats not entirely correct.. yes there was a boom in ALT coins around when BTC hit 1200... suddenly the world found cryptocurrency..

and the market was good especially when BTC dropped to 500 due to China Panic Sell.. on the other hand after xmas.. when BTC climbed to 1000 again.. there was a basic meltdown across the ALT community.. with most (not all) ALT coins losing a minimum of 30% of their value. Also, the wave of new coins during the december period contributed heavily towards the contraction in prices..

We've actually seen quite a few of the dec adopters drop out.. as most came in as investors.. got caught in hype's like doge.. bought in all the way up to 300 and then saw their coins drop in value all the way to 30-50... it was pretty much the trend across the board then..
The boom i was refering too.. was the upswing of doge.. which shot up to the 200 range.. due in part to their fund raising for the Jamaican Bob Sled Olympic team (Cool Running, anyone). This led to a rise in price for LOT from 12 -60 and then EAC moved from 100-200.. and pretty much all the coins were affected with the wave of new investors.. the remarkable thing about doge is its ability to gain a new difficulty level and quickly reach its new stable price.

USDE might be overpriced  but they had started a wounded veterans fund.. which drove the prices quite a bit.. also dont forget USDE, NOBL, CON and DGB arent listed on cryptsy, coinmarketcap or coinwarz.. so for the most part despite being extremly profitable to our small community.. we have not come under the hammer of multipools.. at which point we will be fighting to move beyond every price increase..

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Noble:9ZQo8HaeCjporC7T4PFgVcqzXc5KLyGrnV
LOT: LzUoeyakB8DRoHgqMgHSWMzipW5Nr63zkg
BTC: 1EiY4FqGbbfL6VUhiVLe8Z5R7BVVyyLTmw
LTC: LaGJ2utSYG4bhQ882mJ8QkS1bq45p25vcD
CR7xMarcelo

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:57:30 PM

Thats not entirely correct.. yes there was a boom in ALT coins around when BTC hit 1200... suddenly the world found cryptocurrency..

and the market was good especially when BTC dropped to 500 due to China Panic Sell.. on the other hand after xmas.. when BTC climbed to 1000 again.. there was a basic meltdown across the ALT community.. with most (not all) ALT coins losing a minimum of 30% of their value. Also, the wave of new coins during the december period contributed heavily towards the contraction in prices..

We've actually seen quite a few of the dec adopters drop out.. as most came in as investors.. got caught in hype's like doge.. bought in all the way up to 300 and then saw their coins drop in value all the way to 30-50... it was pretty much the trend across the board then..
The boom i was refering too.. was the upswing of doge.. which shot up to the 200 range.. due in part to their fund raising for the Jamaican Bob Sled Olympic team (Cool Running, anyone). This led to a rise in price for LOT from 12 -60 and then EAC moved from 100-200.. and pretty much all the coins were affected with the wave of new investors.. the remarkable thing about doge is its ability to gain a new difficulty level and quickly reach its new stable price.

USDE might be overpriced  but they had started a wounded veterans fund.. which drove the prices quite a bit.. also dont forget USDE, NOBL, CON and DGB arent listed on cryptsy, coinmarketcap or coinwarz.. so for the most part despite being extremly profitable to our small community.. we have not come under the hammer of multipools.. at which point we will be fighting to move beyond every price increase..

So when multipools join in will the price rise or lower?
I enjoyed reading your post until the last sentece stopped:p

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:04:05 PM

I assume that due to quick difficulty readjustment, the influx of new coins won't increase much. Only difference is that there is a possibility that more of the mined coins (% wise) will be sold as opposed to being kept for the future.

It should not have a huge effect on price, though the extra attention might increase interest short term. (like the bump to 300 this weekend)
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:07:03 PM

Th altcoin boom started before Chrisstmas Smiley I don't mean to be rude.
CR7xMarcelo

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:08:35 PM

I assume that due to quick difficulty readjustment, the influx of new coins won't increase much. Only difference is that there is a possibility that more of the mined coins (% wise) will be sold as opposed to being kept for the future.

It should not have a huge effect on price, though the extra attention might increase interest short term. (like the bump to 300 this weekend)
Ah oke goed om te weten.

Jiyome

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:33:27 PM

USDE might be overpriced  but they had started a wounded veterans fund.. which drove the prices quite a bit.. also dont forget USDE, NOBL, CON and DGB arent listed on cryptsy, coinmarketcap or coinwarz.. so for the most part despite being extremly profitable to our small community.. we have not come under the hammer of multipools.. at which point we will be fighting to move beyond every price increase..

That's the thing.
I strongly believe that multipools won't have any effect on us because of the 1 block difficulty retarget.
It would be a huge waste of time and hashpower, therefore a waste of efficiency, for them to get in and out of NobleCoin every minute!

CR7xMarcelo

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:38:02 PM

Is there a way to view my address on a block explorer?
I get ''too many records to display''
http://cryptexplorer.com/address/9qwS3mmUy7nkgmXMxuGBPhk9pLxNKHNh54

ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 07:39:09 PM

Currently at ~50 MH/s; need more! =D

Come Join CryptoTycoons!!!

http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

North American Pool
only .5% Fee[/b]!!!  
FAST!!

its one of the cheapest and oldest pools around, and the owner (ME) is almost always available!
To vouch for my reputation, go to cryptotycoons.com and check out all the other pools and websites I currently own. I can't afford not ot offer great services!  =)

You can now purchase 0% fee for life passes at my new store: store.cryptotycoons.com

Now at 100MH/s!!!
We're Getting some big miners interested in noblecoin!
Now at 130 MH/s!!!
cdg1941

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:44:39 PM

USDE might be overpriced  but they had started a wounded veterans fund.. which drove the prices quite a bit.. also dont forget USDE, NOBL, CON and DGB arent listed on cryptsy, coinmarketcap or coinwarz.. so for the most part despite being extremly profitable to our small community.. we have not come under the hammer of multipools.. at which point we will be fighting to move beyond every price increase..

That's the thing.
I strongly believe that multipools won't have any effect on us because of the 1 block difficulty retarget.
It would be a huge waste of time and hashpower, therefore a waste of efficiency, for them to get in and out of NobleCoin every minute!

exactly.... with a 1 block difficulty readjustment the profitability calculator will calculate the massive jump in difficulty and the profitability outlook will drop out. it could easily go from a profitability ratio of 1/1 to 1/600 in a matter of seconds.

however... the added attention given to this currency by said multipool, could and probably will, draw more attention to the currency itself by individual miners and investors. That could have an effect on the currency as a whole. Much more so than the multipool itself.

just trying to play devils advocate

NOBLECOIN                 NobleCoin Marketplace Beta NOW LIVE!    

noblecoin: 9jgw7GbHzLQ2pRjpu7yWbP8VrShSxvG89F
ZBBBB

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:38:02 PM

That's the thing.

exactly.... with a 1 block difficulty readjustment the profitability calculator will calculate the massive jump in difficulty and the profitability outlook will drop out. it could easily go from a profitability ratio of 1/1 to 1/600 in a matter of seconds.

however... the added attention given to this currency by said multipool, could and probably will, draw more attention to the currency itself by individual miners and investors. That could have an effect on the currency as a whole. Much more so than the multipool itself.

You are 100% correct. In reality everything you do in crypto is a double edge sword. The more you promote, the better things you do, the more attention you draw, the more the coin value is. However with that comes the all important hash as well as the gigantic crushing power of multipools. However I feel like we have been able to gradually grow to a solid base and will continue on this pace, so even if a multipool was to jump on I think we can sustain it. Also with the fact we are on such a small marketplace, they don't have the ability to auto-switch, kill our hash and auto-sell and drive the price down. I think being on a smaller exchange is a blessing in this instance.
cdg1941

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:40:23 PM

That's the thing.

You are 100% correct. In reality everything you do in crypto is a double edge sword. The more you promote, the better things you do, the more attention you draw, the more the coin value is. However with that comes the all important hash as well as the gigantic crushing power of multipools. However I feel like we have been able to gradually grow to a solid base and will continue on this pace, so even if a multipool was to jump on I think we can sustain it. Also with the fact we are on such a small marketplace, they don't have the ability to auto-switch, kill our hash and auto-sell and drive the price down. I think being on a smaller exchange is a blessing in this instance.

agreed

NOBLECOIN                 NobleCoin Marketplace Beta NOW LIVE!    

noblecoin: 9jgw7GbHzLQ2pRjpu7yWbP8VrShSxvG89F
eboard10

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:40:46 PM

Guys, remember to join our new Linkedin group where we will be posting regular updates on Noblecoin and cryptocurrencies in general.

Feel free to add your own discussions and comments, the more the merrier. Let's spread our reach.  Cool

NobleCoin P2P Digital Currency
acousticdank

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:01:25 PM

Looks good.  I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one.

Just joined the Linkedin group too
ZBBBB

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:03:47 PM

*****OFFICIAL***********PROJECT UPDATES***********
Dear Noble Community,
                    We'd like to take a more proactive approach to documenting, tracking, and coordinating projects across the board, not only to include official Noble Dev projects but community projects as well. This will give a better definition to the scope of current actions as well the status of specific tasks and who is currently working on what. If anyone is currently working on anything Noble related, even anything as small as emailing stories to some news outlet or following up with merchants please touch base with us just so we have everything tracked. Contact us at projects@noblemovement.com Thanks All!

0 info from anyone Smiley I know you guys are working on a lot, we are just trying to get them all in the same place. So if you are working on any dev pieces such as a paper wallet, game, or anything, please shoot us a quick email. Thanks as always!
damnation

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 09:11:45 PM

lol sorry about the abruptness of my post..

Ok generally speaking.. when a multipool joins in.. price starts to collapse till its out of profitability range.. and sometimes even drops below stable price..

Take for example... if a coin has a stable price of 20 satoshi. That will generally keep it in the average profitability zone.. on the other hand when price hits 30 it will be considered the most profitable coin to mine. Under normal circumstances this would just mean a lot of miners will mine our coin and sell it either for immediate profit or keep it in hopes that prices will rise earlier. These options dont exist for multipools as they need to liquidate the coins immediately for btc so that they can make the payout to their miners. Which means that the market will immediately be flooded without the maximum amount of coins in the shortest period of time.. Thank you cryptsy "auto-sell" option... for reference sake multipools like Hashcows and Middlecoin have hashrates that can be measured in the GH/s.

Now the difficulty retarget might keep out the multipools and then again it might not..multipools only mine a coin as long as its profitable. so 1 minutes mining a coin wont matter much in the scale of things.. ive seen hashcows mine wdc for 3 minutes.. before jumping to doge, for them its about the here and now.. not the what happens next..

Anyway, the point to my post is not to spread FUD but to give our generally young(in crypto trading) community a way to understand why the market moves the way it does.. as opposed to me saying it would never happen.. i'd rather say it might happen and here's the general idea of what are the results of such a situation.. it sucks to get caught up in a panic sell.. and a sudden drop in price from  usually brings some nut into the thread screaming "Coin is dead" Tongue. Personally, i am grateful that Noble has managed to maintain its standards so far.. imagine that.. a 109 pages.. and no screaming of anything.. lol thats pretty amazing

sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:16:11 PM

That's the thing.

I think we will see Kimoto Gravity Well implemented at a later point, Noble will become popular(and profitable) enough for multipools eventually. I've seen enough coins killed because all everyone wanted was to be listed. That was followed by big dumps. Let Noble mature first is my say.
damnation

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 09:22:40 PM

Th altcoin boom started before Chrisstmas Smiley I don't mean to be rude.

OK first off all i dint think you were rude... you were correct in stating that ALT boom started b4 xmas.. but i am curious as to which ALTS you dealt with after xmas.

Daily Earnings for 3MH/s approximately dropped from the $30 range to about $20 and stayed there for about 2 weeks until the recent hike thanks to doge and now its generally in the $30-$40 over the last one week.

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: