Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] Ninja Group Buy .35BTC=30GH - 30 ANTs + Day 1 Netpune [0/300]  (Read 18981 times)
MWNinja (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 06:22:58 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 03:10:48 PM by MWNinja

There's still room in Group Buy #2, please see the thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418166
Group buy #1 sold out.

The Mine is up and running and we are extending the Group Buy to 200 300 shares.  160 shares worth of hardware is currently hashing, next 120 shares are expected to start mining on Monday Jan 13th and the final 20 shares should be up no later than Saturday Jan 18th (of course we'll try for sooner!). Payouts will be prorated this week only, with the first owners getting 100% on their shares, and 2nd/3rd batch getting 5/7th prorate. I'm buying the final 20 shares personally so  everyone else will get a payout this Saturday!  Also the hosting fees are have been reduced for all of as a result of this. This group buy now consists of 30 Antminers and a full batch 1 Neptune.

300 Shares is the HARD limit for our space, NO MAS....The next group buy will occur only once we have space ready for the miners.  We are moving to a large cage ASAP. Rest assured, we're launching a professional miner colocation company and will be doing more group buys in the future. We have 10MW  worth of power at our disposal!  Any shares sold beyond the 280 shares will be refunded. I'm watching carefully, but it's difficult when some buy 40 at once. If you are wanting to get in on this historic first Ninja group buy, you better act fast

The Ninjas got together to bring you this phenomenal group buy opportunity. I am located in the same city as GreaterNinja, the Bitmain ANTMiner US Distributor, so we get instant delivery right to the data center! These miners will be up and hashing this week, guaranteed by my personal hash rate. This is NOT a pre-order. The miners are en-route and we begin hashing this Saturday! You take ZERO preorder risk as I am guaranteeing the hash power of this group buy with my personal mine. If for some reason our order get's delayed or there are any snafus getting the cabinet up and running, I will personally deliver the hashes.

Who am I?
I'm an open source developer, and a Bitcoin mining hardware addict. I've run out space at several mining locations, and finally "bit the bullet" and moved into a world class datacenter. We are talking about a 24 hour security (multiple redundant power systems, back-up generators, back-up back-up generators, pre-chilled water tanks for back-up cooling, retina-scan access) professional data center. I am the Meetup coordinator for the Arizona Bitcoin Meetup group (now 90 members strong; Bitcoin is kicking ass in PHX!!!). I've met many people from Bitcointalk and prominent members of the community in person as well. I've run a few Bitcoin related projects, designed my own Bitfury USB miner (ouch on that story), and pretty much eat, sleep, drink, live and breathe Bitcoin 24/7/365.

A full-time employee at the datacenter is a group buy owner. Our hardware is getting the coldest spot in the house, and will be well supervised! No more intense heat, fire risk, angry wife, or surprise electric bills. Let us host your miner(s) in an ICE COLD datacenter.

This Group Buy Includes:
  • 30 Bitmain ANTMINER S1 Units
  • First 30 days of hosting included FREE!
  • Power supply rental included FREE!
  • Miners hosted securely behind a firewall: priceless

The ANTMINER S1 Units are power competitive with offerings in the 28nm range, so they should perform well up until the difficulty is up to 300M. Being hosted in a professional data center gives the group buy owner the advantage of the best uptime and lowest ping times to the pools to reduce stale shares. If the majority of group buy owner agree, we will adjust the clocks to extract the maximum potential hashrate from the ANTMiner ASICs. Our spot in the data center is Freezing OMG cold. You don't get a spot like this unless you know all the ins-and-outs of a raised floor installation. We believe we can get most of the units into 200GH+ if the owners agree to overclock.

Terms

Payouts will be paid weekly. After the first 30 days, weekly hosting/management charges of USD $49.99 44.99 per unit ($4.49 per share) will be assessed to the group buy. No additional management charges apply. The hosting charges will be deducted at the exchange-rate obtained by the group buy from a provider such as Coinbase. After 90 days of weekly hosting (120 days from start of mining), you may choose to pay your weekly fees in USD, so that you can keep the maximum amount of bitcoin that your hardware generates. If you own a multiple of 10x shares, you may choose to take physical possession of your hardware, after the initial 120 day period. NOC fee and shipping fee NTE $99 per unit apply.

You agree as a group buy owner to host your hardware with us for a total period of at least 120 days. If at any time thereafter the weekly earnings of the miners are insufficient to pay the hosting fees, the group buy owners shall make up the difference in USD. Non-payment of hosting fees/deficit will result in forfeiture of ownership rights to the hosted hardware. Any and all payments are due when invoiced; 30 days late constitutes default and will result in forfeiture of your fractional ownership.

How to Buy

Send BTC0.35 x the number of shares you would like to the common group buy payment address:

1NiNJAGi1k51pfxKsQQQisf3MMwsPU5yCc

Each fractional share represents 1/10th of an ANTMiner S1, approx 18-20GH (w/ overclock). This is close to half off the current price for hosted hashing on Cex.io, and a much better value overall compared to buying USB ANTMiner U1 units.

CRAZY BONUS: We will add an additional 12GH to your order in the March/April timeframe when Batch 1 KNC Neptunes ship.  This means you are getting 30GH/s for only (18GH/s right away, 12GH in a few months) for just .35BTC.  The bonus hashrate cannot be redeemed for hardware, and is good for as long as you maintain your standing as a Group Buy owner, NO additional hosting fees apply

IMPORTANT: You will receive your payout to the FIRST address that is used as an input to this transaction. Make certain that this is an address that you control, and not an exchange or off-blockchain wallet service. You will be required to sign a message using the first input address to verify ownership of your fractional hardware.

FINCEN Compliance: This group buy is hosted in the US and geared toward US persons who would like to take an ownership position of Bitcoin mining hardware. You are buying a fractional ownership of the hardware. If you own a multiple of 10x shares, you may choose to take physical possession of your hardware after a period of 120 days. The group buy coordinator is NOT offering any type of security or financial product, rather we are selling fractional ownership of physical hardware and providing hosting/management services. Out of an abundance of caution, we reserve the right to collect KYC information from our customers. You may be requested to present an ID and recent utility bill to verify your identity. The group buy coordinator is not a money transmitter, and merely facilitates hosting of miners for group buy owners.

Owners List

1EHRAYFFtRajfAoTXuJzFTAbjBwfxrf5vP   12   n/a
1NLQVw9bLmDYohbfK8nL1fRg5DvDvb6wvL   2   n/a
16rTWLzyjXsHXuhLFvieZm48618cTAipS9   2   stevenf
1NcNBhWnRdommdmraMMqstvaKH5ZnLXVW1   1   Timetwister
1BTjKTaXfka9rHxaMfVgGTeT9ptJnX79Vr   2   xZork
1B8FCyuFp8PNuqZPYjt4SwJXpbNbMQ5v1f    1   Hektek
132GReLuHi3XzAPg4Uu12MZutsv1wvhW8C   2   n/a
1776ozeUJoQWnRVv5GU3Tj5XHArn5cVUzW   1   Az bitcoin meetup
194eNhe2KHUBnuxFqssBKYPdJPpNBNesVK   1   Tragter
18usMPsvQ2yCApwi2uP5z9kotJtaPjhCeK   1   sudoku
1Ng9GcvctCzHuGMchK4TS6J74Ni8nHu16i    1   pringles
1C9XqRtSZG57yYXhJdn226AZvG6f7sbGFw    3   tripppn
1Kj5mNAbziTEv5vQsmGUVZ3DDLPwLtpdfo   7   n/a
1JH2dE7gTaEDeYmVntoZXZYQZfXF7cMmK6   1   crankmonkey
134dupNdDZD1emWNadTRt9ZBthPLcBfLPN   1   thisurlnotfound (reddit)
1vaN1LaHq7oMYZcCVZqDKa3wSYRMT9SVX   1   vitras (reddit)
1FSm7FNAgiaRQwy7E5X5vahXpaoD1pQ7uu   11   FrankToil
1BtTteTbzFguCSXeGgdGm1Rasp7qw6YZm7   1   shabusnelik (reddit)
1DVySzoi7Pv5tKe1szxzXtcf35bKf9iqxR   2   sroberson
1NeoWGfM2Zttc8AgWZsHaFL1znWQiMt9mK    1   barruka
1EWRnBuevP8hPjEZKJvSYUmUpsfxeJF6E   1   handburger
18vA71AdGgTJhuDYkj2WMNnxBoaVRuKGgc    61   MWNinja
13fcFNcVxTfUwcbU9Nk7yeSCb8m4Wa4KhJ   2   ZombieHasslehoff (reddit)
1ANtSHArEvputiWusBgJWjc229HbSr4Mv5    2   btcXem
15qbaNhhBxhvHkj7uxBHdtMUL4szATtntZ   1   JPNYC
1AtWL2ai4fVduoT9MP5BqKYaZGStkggjCB   2   tiaremaru
1Cjev4afRCuZBuSHNxtAvDDbVhHEPx64AU   1   EnJoyThis
19dikG98NFRYa1i1Vf3CjzorJABhzwsbtF   2   Cadmium72 (reddit)
13FTWdjsC7su1TbtEq4hZ2neBBzng4oGbe   10   gigacoiner
1AEhM5naVPrjAjhr5h6sVCR7XQSvJxkwdp   1   moedotron (reddit)
1KNpkyHFShFkhmQnyjzLwNaE8uttobvfuA   1   key00
17kExaDEMxafgZSiVrfwBZUuzh1i2LUqVs   2   bitgod2
17eouxzsnuj1fiXPhoyYyQxKEG5hxuE5LK   3   Delarock
1PrCNrxq5Shf3q1iVf6w2HkJzLNzUpT6Vj   4   dbasql
1PBSCu2ipPYRudhT6aq2YX67f6BHpTSDn2   1   ForsakenFury (reddit)
1tBnWqdzZtEyoREmesTFbjCn1fegEEoWT   1   raithe1337 (reddit)
1DjpzGMctUSSWTTgv73F6bnKqKrQoZV7mG   10   1939-chocolate (reddit)
1CpwUmo87uiX2LA6fM6YPcBYgVBjRqSkNz   7   ivandollar (reddit)
1AegqevDxjWEXYDA5U38CrZnLRbudV6XYH   10   mpjetta
156e6joGQu78UtVcMNCAb2M3ESGVjWECS9   1   bamazon
1BXj2Kxc7C2H6UVjfnsJ5P7ohtrQzUAda1   2   michaelhampton2
18JGHZdn8D7NthJxjHcWQkENwcJ5NJEfdF   2   Kapz786
14vUavux9NkHZk7zcAvk9rqpcX19GpkREZ   1   hcasaol (reddit)
1CGXBqwPUJv9LY6dhEz7n7FU1VsrExfG2c   1   nudeymagazineday (reddit)
14RB6dKHT2i9ZcoZXeszFKv5q2BmCTQhzp   1   local
1G1wHk3QRbdQJdCQDhzVM4EZ2fBhPUQsz1   4   ed209
1Cjev4afRCuZBuSHNxtAvDDbVhHEPx64AU   5   EnJoyThis
17zDp3jsT9fmjBShBi8HQtdhr5FJfCJ7Xd   40   aminorex
1FHAS5sG4mMTWvreaQYSK27de2ir8rft9Y   5   WMLU
1JTkFqvYvhZ7vA9AKX9GTfXaDtWQQynYKu   1   Please me or email me at ninja (at) coinninja dot com
1AzsxQnSuws1vXucfaoDPHLuw35HYe1wTL   1   r4square
124WvbC1CND9R9eUdnyXHZeMoFT1HK5KeF   10   dunchy
19tfXyXfvzsQPiBTr7aWN9ZnuKPZK6HAri   1   ZeroControl
1PzDo1EFxDmJwsBRohvqQFaMofFkcZ6ref    8   rajasminer
1DBM6Bo9NSPKGdPoR2N7HSS3FHv7r7P92o   30   n/a
1DzZmPbGTJm9JBNpc7Zz5258FAkF4gh3Ka   1   tmplshdws (reddit)

Miner Stats : View Live Miner Stats

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greaterninja

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:35:22 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2014, 07:06:43 AM by greaterninja

Congratulations to Mwninja!!  He is an honest and respected hardware and software developer within the Bitcoin community.   NinjaTech.org wishes you the best in your new business venture.
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 03:30:46 AM

By saying they will be delivered "this week" do you mean by friday or by the 14th? I see you said by Sat. sorry
Very interested and watching. Instant hashing power is hard to come by.

Oh, and what happens to the hardware later on?  Do we vote to sell it?

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 04:26:40 AM

I went down to the data center today to get my badge access and got a great tour including a behind the scenes look at the power and cooling systems.  Dual 10MW Feeds come into the facility from the power plant down the block. There's a parking lot full of air-conditioned UPS battery sheds, generators the size of school busses, and a cooling system that looked like something out of a navy ship. Basically this place is setup to never to down ever under any circumstance no matter what. We have armed guards watching our hardware on security cameras 24/7.  Nobody gets in without a badge, retina scan, and PIN.

I scoped out the cabinet space to determine what type of cabling we will require.  We are going to be running on 208V 3-Phase power for maximum efficiency, so the regular outlet power cords don't plug into the Power Distribution Unit. I picked up the needed cables and came home to find the brown truck fairy had dropped off our power supplies.

Oh, and what happens to the hardware later on?  Do we vote to sell it?

At any point you can sell your fractional hardware to another group buy member.  We are going to try to keep a parity value level amongst our group buy offerings, so that you will be able to trade fractional hardware with other owners from future group buys, including some pre-orders from companies we believe and trust in. If you own a multiple of 10x shares, then you can take delivery and sell the hardware.  You can keep paying the hosting fees and use it as a method to obtain bitcoin.  Any point (after the initial 120 commitment period) you can walk away and relinquish your shares.  We studied the recent Fincen guidance which specially allows for paying bitcoin to hardware owners when preparing this offering.

We need a good strong American alternative to Cex.io, and the Ninjas are ready to build out a massive mine to take bitcoin back from the double-spenders.
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 06:01:11 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2014, 09:54:12 PM by MWNinja

CRAZY BONUS: We will add an additional 12GH to your order in the March/April timeframe when Batch 1 KNC Neptunes ship.  This means you are getting 30GH/s for only (18GH/s right away, 12GH in a few months) for just .35BTC.  The bonus hashrate cannot be redeemed for hardware, and is good for as long as you maintain your standing as a Group Buy owner, NO additional hosting fees apply.

And I'm also pleased to announce that we now have Power and our cabinet is LIVE.  Michael connected the circuits hot, he's an electrician at our Datacenter, and also a Ninja Group Buy owner.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:30:57 PM

why the hell he in  a space suite guessing cos of dust free environment

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 06:43:54 PM

He is working with live high voltage power.  The power in the datacenter NEVER goes down, even to wire up new circuits.  The space suit is to keep him (and his balls of steel) alive.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:18:50 PM

He is working with live high voltage power.  The power in the datacenter NEVER goes down, even to wire up new circuits.  The space suit is to keep him (and his balls of steel) alive.

+2 For balls of steel.

Heh.

corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:20:42 PM

How long is this going to run? I'll have enough BTC to invest here in a few weeks. Also is there a possibility of automatic reinvestment?

MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 07:36:43 PM

How long is this going to run? I'll have enough BTC to invest here in a few weeks. Also is there a possibility of automatic reinvestment?

It will run until it sells out, and then we'll start up group buy #2. You'll need to rebuy shares manually, although you could automate it with a few lines of code interacting with Bitcoind RPC.

Pseudo-code
Code:
balance = bal of addr(dividend addr)
If(balance >= .3502){
TX .35 to Ninja group buy addr)
}
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:48:49 PM

At any point you can sell your fractional hardware to another group buy member.  We are going to try to keep a parity value level amongst our group buy offerings, so that you will be able to trade fractional hardware with other owners from future group buys, including some pre-orders from companies we believe and trust in. If you own a multiple of 10x shares, then you can take delivery and sell the hardware.  You can keep paying the hosting fees and use it as a method to obtain bitcoin.  Any point (after the initial 120 commitment period) you can walk away and relinquish your shares.  We studied the recent Fincen guidance which specially allows for paying bitcoin to hardware owners when preparing this offering.

We need a good strong American alternative to Cex.io, and the Ninjas are ready to build out a massive mine to take bitcoin back from the double-spenders.

So what happens after 120 days? Will those ANTMINER keep mining? Do we get a share of future buys?
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:56:59 PM

1 share bought

60166062b4dc17ce082d4d69287948b34cda3f33e5a2d2a652f3eeb758e640bf

thanks.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 08:05:35 PM

So what happens after 120 days? Will those ANTMINER keep mining? Do we get a share of future buys?
They keep mining after 120 days, and so long as they generate more that they cost to operate you will continue to receive payouts.  You can also choose to pay the operating costs then in USD as a cheap/tax advantaged way to obtain BTC. If they become completely unprofitable (upkeep exceeds cost to buy BTC), we'll vote to liquidate and move to mew hardware/ payout the proceeds. Also we are going to keep our group buys structured to allow mobility (upgrade/trade in, etc) between group buys.

TheJuice

Activity: 841
Merit: 608

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:19:01 PM

How is electricity factored in? Whats the rate per kwh at the data center?
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 08:42:40 PM

How is electricity factored in? Whats the rate per kwh at the data center?

After the first 30 days, weekly hosting/management charges of USD $49.99 per unit ($4.99 per share) will be assessed to the group buy.  It includes all electricity, power supplies, cabling, cooling, bandwidth, space and management fee. No additional charge applies for the Bonus hashes. Charges will be automatically deduced from your dividends unless you choose to sign up for USD billing.  As we fill up our group buys we actually expect to be able to lower the weekly charges, particularly at the point where we switch from the cabinet to a cage.

Power isn't exactly cheap at around $ .29/kwh, but it includes cooling, rent, bandwidth - and we can scale up quickly and easily.
stevenf

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:27:43 PM

1 share

c3ccc1c39393aa1559ae1c234b653beff248a8d1072c34c675962d6091e473fa
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:45:21 PM

is the A1 different than the S1 Antminer?
Hektek

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:45:30 PM

1 share

154e94240bb81c1dca5884d276dfb15155f04f02c7a1cd72d242244a0121e1f3

MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 09:59:43 PM

is the A1 different than the S1 Antminer?

Was a typo, the keys are next to each other on the keyboard apparently. Never mind proofreading the group buy 16 times before posting, lol. Corrected. It's the 180GH S1 Antminer.
Tragter

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:18:17 AM

1 share

43f590b6eba081ca5869bb48aa50b1197bacac39e778f034fd8b3cfe4472aa0d

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: