Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks to start trading crypto sooner  (Read 1111 times)
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

I think with bitcoin exchange rates still in a bad period, traders should immediately buy as many bitcoins as possible open up opportunities for success because they are enough to hold the asset with patience to make it happen later.
With proper legislation and regulations, I believe the banks would readily accept bitcoin for trading sooner than later. The reality is that the world of crypto and for that matter, bitcoin would surely be the future currency for all business transactions.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:26:05 PM

Bank will definitely go into the technology sooner or later, they knew what is happening behind the scene and they will not let crytocurrency just move around and watch it. They will have there fair share in the market for manipulation. They have the resources and the brain. If bitcoin will be push by many people and will be streamline, I just don't know how they could have their share to manipulate it as it is decentralize.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:43:00 PM

I really doubt that something like "having trading sources on banks" is gonna happen soon. You are very, very confident about this, but the truth, is that it is not possible.

Bitcoin is totally the opposite of what banks are offering, that is why we can not compare them so far.

But i don't want to lie, it would be such a good opportunity to all of us if it happens

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:16:08 AM

Banks accepting crypto means one of these bodies must forgo its principle of operation and accept that of the other. It is either the banks go decentralized or crypto goes centralized in order for these two bodies to conform and operate. Does that mean crypto or Bitcoin is going to be centralized and become subjected to the regulations of the banks?

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:39:17 AM

If banks start to trade cryptocurrency, it will bring a large amount of money to the market. It will be good for cryptomarket and market cap value will rising. I am believe it will affecting to bitcoin price
charlyee

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

it is really good news for us and it will be a create better environment in financial sector.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:59:32 AM

Banks will trade cryptocurrency sooner than people think, says former JPMorgan blockchain executive. If you are thinking to buy some bitcoins, it is right time as prices will go up soon.

Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/18/banks-could-start-trading-crypto-soon-says-fmr-jpmorgan-executive.html

When the banks start to compete in trading, hopefully this can improve the prices and demand in the current state of bitcoin. Opening a new opportunity for some investors to decide how they will react to this situation. Banks will definitely need to adapt to stay running the business. But there would be some implications on this situation. Hopefully, this would really help the industry and continue the legacy of block chain technolgy in the market.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

is that true that the banks will accept bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? i think it never happen in this time, maybe this will happen in the future or maybe will not happen, becayse we can see that governemtn is not make bitcoin legal until right now

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

If former head of J.P. Morgan talks like that this must be real or can be real. The banks were searching ways to live with the cryptocurrency in sometimes. Because they don't want to miss the commission behind cryptos. Behind $185 billions market cap and $18 billions  volume  there should be lots of profit that banks can make.. So i believe that they wouldn't miss it..
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:43:46 AM

Banks will trade cryptocurrency sooner than people think, says former JPMorgan blockchain executive. If you are thinking to buy some bitcoins, it is right time as prices will go up soon.

Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/18/banks-could-start-trading-crypto-soon-says-fmr-jpmorgan-executive.html

Soon, they will release their own coin to compete in the crypto market but I don't think it will be any different with other existing coins. But this new competition can benefit the industry as it can attract new investors and create a new demand in the market. This can help the cryptocurrency grow more and get closer to the public since banks has a reputation in the society. This revolution in technology is just a start of blockchain innovation.

Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

is that true that the banks will accept bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? i think it never happen in this time, maybe this will happen in the future or maybe will not happen, becayse we can see that governemtn is not make bitcoin legal until right now
I do not believe banks conduct cryptocurrency trading, because banks will pay attention to the legality factor in carrying out their policies. While in terms of legality cryptocurrency has a difference between one country and another. For the future it is still possible, but right now I don't think it will happen.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:09:36 AM

I have an additional link that can somehow expand your information regard on what is the topic, but nevertheless as for me i think it must be better to implement an regulation like this to somehow you know, easier and reliable society.

link: https://dailyhodl.com/2018/05/31/when-will-banking-giants-start-accepting-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency-deposits/

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:54:53 PM

Some government won't allow cryptocurrency to enter the banking system. Because some of the politician and businessman are invisting in banks. Many of them won't allow virtual moneys and transaction handle by crypto currency.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

If that is true that the bank would start trading crypto sooner ,then that will be good for cryptocurrency that banks will be accepting crypto in the business and that the trading activities will be fast to convert to cashout through the bank.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

Did you hear the part "could" which can be next week, next month, next year or never. If you know the way bank work, you would realize that they cannot just wake up then decide what they want to do with customers deposits. Except they finance another company to carry such activities with no relationship with the bank and enough provision to cover for the possibility of it failing, they cannot pull it off. Every cents in the bank is accounted for and monitored from the Central Banks, deposits commissions, fraud units etc.

The point is, its not that its impossible but the allowance to use deposits of customer to engage in crypto currency and be open about it, has to come from the way top which we all know its not something that is easy to come by. Its a good proposition and I hope to see it happen anytime soon.

Its true that banks have to report everything to central banks but that does not mean that banking sector cannot enter crypto market, if you are aware the biggest bank in Saudi has adopted ripple. Banks basically invest in different sectors like real estate, stock market etc other than providing loans to consumers which generates income for them. Investing in crypto may be the other choice for banks, its possible that banking institutions may start investing in crypto sooner or later.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
c-jones89

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:03:23 PM

I don't believe it. In my opinion, it will not happen any time soon. And it will happen even further in the future, thanks to the current situation. Crypto market is too volatile and hardly to be adjusted to control and standardised banking system. A lot of compromises and adjustments are needed from both sides for this plan to work.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

If this happens. So people using Bitcoin will benefit greatly. Because there are few such countries in today's time. Which uses Bitcoin as a normal currency. But this time it is not possible

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

Did you hear the part "could" which can be next week, next month, next year or never. If you know the way bank work, you would realize that they cannot just wake up then decide what they want to do with customers deposits. Except they finance another company to carry such activities with no relationship with the bank and enough provision to cover for the possibility of it failing, they cannot pull it off. Every cents in the bank is accounted for and monitored from the Central Banks, deposits commissions, fraud units etc.

The point is, its not that its impossible but the allowance to use deposits of customer to engage in crypto currency and be open about it, has to come from the way top which we all know its not something that is easy to come by. Its a good proposition and I hope to see it happen anytime soon.

Its true that banks have to report everything to central banks but that does not mean that banking sector cannot enter crypto market, if you are aware the biggest bank in Saudi has adopted ripple. Banks basically invest in different sectors like real estate, stock market etc other than providing loans to consumers which generates income for them. Investing in crypto may be the other choice for banks, its possible that banking institutions may start investing in crypto sooner or later.
I doubt if banks will want to enter crypto trading except it is being regulated globally and even if its regulated, the problem of volatility which I believe might have become a bit stable is one major reason why banks will not want to enter crypto trading. in country such as Nigeria where many banks are closed down by central bank due to instability, banks in this country will not want to try it because of fear of losing money due to high volatiliy. the underlying technology which is the blockchain is what I believe many banks will still tap from as time goes on
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:31:53 PM

One thing we should know is that its very difficult task for centralized to work together with decentralized ecosystems because the banking system and management have no trust for cryptosystem as a result it will be very hard for both to work together even in some country that accept crypto in their banks crypto transaction and been monitored carefully because lack of trust.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:40:16 PM

whether the news you say is true, no one knows for sure when the price of bitcoin will pump, because I see the current market conditions are declining and bitcoin seems like the highest current price is only $ 4200, now there is a lot of news that can't be trusted
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: