Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY PARTICIPANTS DON'T NEED TO PASS KYC  (Read 484 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

I do agree that the participants dont need to submit any kyc because its very dangerous for us to submit our id to some unknown project, if its being used for bad purpose then its very troublesome, I am more afraid of identity theft than getting profit so I never joined any ICO that need submit kyc
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

Yes, I am not in favor of such KYC requirement for some of the ICO's that requires the partcipant to submit an identification for the purpose of token reward after the campaign period. I am not joining bounty campaigns that require KYC since it may use our identity for something illegal which I think not favorable for the bounty participant.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:42:11 AM

Indeed the intent and objectives of KYC will provide a positive impact. the system from KYC is also very neat to keep track of transactions. but many reaped cons by reason of fear of abuse of personal data. It has certainly become a spotlight because personal data if it is up to the hand that is not true, will cause a problem.
View_style

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

I do not consider this a problem. It is not difficult for me to go through a bite to get my generosity. What is the problem? I do not understand)
Since you're new here, you can't understand that. Well, it's not difficult to do KYC, i know that  Grin  you're taking it literally LMAO. The hard part is, it's very risky to share your information even in facebook. You can have a daily threat, it can destroy your life.

Send your information to a person who do money laundering.  Wink Wink for you to understand.
Read more informations here: link1 , link2

Thank you very much for the information. I will get acquainted necessarily. Maybe you're right now
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

yes, i have experienced 2 times following a bounty which in the end when token divider i have to verify the information with KYC
ie Cibus Token and Betex projects
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

Speaking about my experience, I also bought KYC documents and sucessfully passed KYC. I don't want to disclose my personal data and become a victim of fraudulent activities. Being a bounty hunter you aren't customer and you are not going to be customer in most cases, so we don't need to pass KYC, but most projects make us passing it to receive tokens
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

KYC is identification with the help of passport data or other necessary documents so that there are no multi-accounts!
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:05:22 PM

Great thread, there needs to be more threads like this for the new comers! Keep up the good work!

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

well, or the project just pay them with ETH or any other tokens besides their TOKEN SALES? More and more project force the bounty hunter to do KYC but they offer another alternative as i said before.
lojsn

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

I do agree that the participants dont need to submit any kyc because its very dangerous for us to submit our id to some unknown project, if its being used for bad purpose then its very troublesome, I am more afraid of identity theft than getting profit so I never joined any ICO that need submit kyc
Yes exactly to get some tokens its really very dangerous to give their identity someone else and they can make wrong use of that...we cannot trust some unknown company for such a thing...so its much better to dont even join their bounty campaign
BeeKeeoEr

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

In some States, this requirement is mandatory, so what you are saying is nonsense. I think that if the company requires KYC means not to use your personal data, but to make sure that you exist in reality.
Hi Mr. BeeKeeoEr,

Well KYC is also used in some business not only here in cryptocurrency, "to make sure that you exist in reality" TOTALLY WRONG.

How can you say this is nonsense?? Your statement is the nonsense one, Read this spammers of altcoin discussion incase you don't get it:

Indeed there is no way to get any of that in the legit hands but in the troubling hands only. KYC is for the investors who put their real money on the projects and make a transaction. KYC is made for the purpose of tracking the user transaction, banking ways and much more so that it can help government know where exactly the money is going. Thats why its okay to ask for KYC to the investors but it doesn't make any sense when they ask about it to the participants as they dont have any real money transaction with them.

KYC is made for the purpose of tracking the user transaction It is mandatory to investors and contributors only! Are you reading?
                       ^ we are not a user or a customer of a project, we are promoters. get it?

THAT'S WHY IT IS CALLED A BOUNTY!

THAT'S WHY IT IS CALLED A REWARD!

THAT'S WHY IT IS CALLED A BOUNTY REWARD! *facepalm*

A reasoned fact, to be honest I did not suspect it earlier. How did you know about that? Just I read I was told that this is purely for confirmation, as managers bounty and developers familiar with one project.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

Bounty participants are not clients. KYC practice is required to avoid money laundering and other operations with illegal money, but bounty payments don't related with sending money from participant to a project so it is not necessary for those case.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

I would agree, I wish the bounty manager can also came to the fact that they would abolish the KYC in order to claim the token. As I see to it, it only applies to investor to use KYC when they invest in so much amount. And as of us, bounty hunters, I think its not necessary to comply with KYC terms, because not all bounty hunters can provide KYC documents.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

do not ever give your data on bounty, if indeed they need kyc then leave the project, because it is very dangerous if you enter the kyc in bounty, keep your identity in the digital world
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:38:49 PM

I didnt  participate on bounties that needed KYC because its not needed as promoter of their project.
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:14:48 AM

It's really hard to join on ICO's with KYC is applicable, but if we where on their case,  maybe they have a big reason why they needed it,  but on our situation it should not because whe are just a bounty hunter not a investors. 
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:14:11 AM

this is what I fear if they need KYC, I have the same thoughts with you, I am afraid my data resold, and used for bad things like scam

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:19:58 AM

Bounty needs KYC will only add to the problem only. KYC for bounty is not significant, especially if a notice requiring bounty KYC as well at the end or ahead of the distribution. This is not a fair action name. surely many people will spare their identity that could be misused. from now on many bounty hunters also avoiding the bounty that uses KYC.
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:28:54 AM

For me theres no problem on submitting kyc as a bounty hunter.Some hunters are  abusing the campaign using multiple accounts on social media to bag more rewards and thats unfair to us who are using only one account.If i were the bounty hunter much better to  know the requirements of the  campaign to avoid any conflict in times of distribution.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

For me theres no problem on submitting kyc as a bounty hunter.Some hunters are  abusing the campaign using multiple accounts on social media to bag more rewards and thats unfair to us who are using only one account.If i were the bounty hunter much better to  know the requirements of the  campaign to avoid any conflict in times of distribution.
Of course, I agree with the Author of the topic, that Bounty participants do not need to pass KYC. Because we just deal with the promotion of ICO, and do not participate in their ICO buying tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: