Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitbtc death?  (Read 777 times)
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:37:09 PM

Hitbtc is low volume now, and mostly bots trading, makes it really sad.

What do you mean low volume, they are amongst the top 10 trading platforms with at least $300M per 24 hours. I don't know about the bots though, because I haven't use any on my trading, plus I did trade on HitBTC and was able to withdraw without any issues. So I can't judge them unfairly.

But the good news is that there are a lot of trading platforms out there, good options if you are not happy with HitBTC then we can register on others and see it your self. I even traded on Livecoin before, which has a volume of around  $30K today. So there's always that risk, it just up to us how to mitigate and used our common sense.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:59:48 AM

Hitbtc lose popularity because they have very high price of the transaction. When I bought 25000 OCN tokens I lose 5000 coins on the comission. I didn't prefer use this exchange. They should do rebrending

HitBtc is not dead yet but the volume of trades there is very low compare to other new exchanges. Hitbtc should improved their service and makes it more faster to transact on their exchange. I use this before but after having a problem on delaying my funds, I just moved out and try another exchanges. I still believe Hitbtc will be better in the future, I hope so.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:10:04 AM

I haven't exactly traded on hitbtc due to the many accusations levelled against them.

You are one of the very few. Keep it like that.

I believe if they solve their many issues ,it should be a good exchanger.

They won't solve anything. It will only become worse, and while the past isn't always a good indicator for what's going to happen in the future, in this case it has been a solid indicator. I have seen from the start how this exchange has gone downwards in every possible way, and it only became worse due to their token greed and unwillingness to actually push their exchange to the next level. I'm not saying everyone experiences the same problems, because that's not the case, but a lot of the users do and it has to stop for once. A fundamentally shitcoin exchange will never improve. As Einstein once said.... Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

HitBtc is one of Top 10 biggest exchange, but I don't like trading in it because some reasons: always maintenance,  dump all coin rapidly, high fee and some disadvantage.
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

They are not dead they are just regulating it because there are many whales inside on it. It is actually working until now but i can't assure you that they are still anonymous at the same time it is working and that is reason why people still using it and trading on it.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

Hitbtc is low volume now, and mostly bots trading, makes it really sad.

What do you mean low volume, they are amongst the top 10 trading platforms with at least $300M per 24 hours. I don't know about the bots though, because I haven't use any on my trading, plus I did trade on HitBTC and was able to withdraw without any issues. So I can't judge them unfairly.

But the good news is that there are a lot of trading platforms out there, good options if you are not happy with HitBTC then we can register on others and see it your self. I even traded on Livecoin before, which has a volume of around  $30K today. So there's always that risk, it just up to us how to mitigate and used our common sense.

I dont know why these people do proclaim things which isnt true and without any proofs yet as a trader we do know the current standing of hitbtc when it comes to volume and overall ranking in the market.Where we can definitely say that this isnt dying and as you said there are lots of options of exchanger if we dont like a particular exchange its just really a matter of users preference in the end.
hacidasi

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

The HITBTC market is an unreliable market. When a problem is encountered, the solution can not be reached for months. absolutely must not be used.

▐▐▐ UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ ▌▌▌
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

Honestly used it, everything was wonderful. I do not think that the rumors that he dies correspond to reality. It works like a clock and I think it will work like that, one of the big exchanges.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

The site is completely working as of now  maybe they only made a maintenance or else its a cloudflare problem. Check hitbtc ots fully working again.

I am trying to send some tokens to hitbtc from 2 weeks but in vain.Every time transaction failed. I have tried everything by increasing gas limit and price but nothing is working. Have you ever faced this issue ?? If yes how can we resolve this ??
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

The site is completely working as of now  maybe they only made a maintenance or else its a cloudflare problem. Check hitbtc ots fully working again.

I am trying to send some tokens to hitbtc from 2 weeks but in vain.Every time transaction failed. I have tried everything by increasing gas limit and price but nothing is working. Have you ever faced this issue ?? If yes how can we resolve this ??
You sure that you are sending it in the correct wallet address? Why don't you contact support and see if they can answer you? I haven't encounter such issues before so I think its either you are sending it at the wrong address that's why it failed. I'm glad that they are back online as we don't want any exchanges going out as this very moment. It will be another catastrophe, although I also don't like trading it them, but some of my tokens are being listed on HITBTC so I have to live with that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

I have read a lot of accusation on hitbtc, locking user's out of their accounts.Just like yobit, they list shit coins too which are almost dead!
Only a fool would trust them with the coins.And yea, they are almost anonymous.They even gloat at the anonymity the founders have, when people warn them of suing them .
A fucked up exchange!
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:31:11 AM

Hello?

It's death just now.

Is this happening often?

They're not anonymous right? Where are they based on?

I really don't know if they are really death but there are a lot of scam accusations against them. See below

What makes me nervous though is that I have some of my tokens in that exchanges which valued around $1K.  And with all the accusations, (it could be more), I need to be careful and make decisions to get out while I still can.

maybe it is better for you to pull out your tokens in that exchange. Although they are one of the good exchange prevention is better than cure so pull all your tokens there
sanaa59

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

two day ago, i withdraw 12 Neo from Hitbtc but transaction still pending
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

HitBTC is one of the worst exchanges, if you like, you can call them ShitBTC.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:08:59 AM

Hello?

It's death just now.

Is this happening often?

They're not anonymous right? Where are they based on?
You are a hero member and by now, I expect any high rank member to have known better by now that HitBTC is a shitty exchange. Over the years, there has been some series of accusation when it comes to this exchange and it is still surprising that after all the warnings, some would not just listen and a day will come when it will hit you all like film trick and your assets all gone.

If you cannot find a good and at least a reputable exchange to trade in all the ones we have in the market, then you should end up having yourself to blame.

BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:29:32 AM

It could have been a maintenance going on as it looks fine as well now, but that still does not change the fact that users need to be very wary of exchanges like this if they do not want to end up losing all their money eventually. Hit BTC has always been having some bad records and for those who may not want to gamble that, even if you will like to trade some of your holding which is only listed there, they obviously would not want to continue using this platform. Just my own take!

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

Hitbtc is good Exchange but it have some problems like A fee for deposit and a high fee in withdraw and it is a slow for support
i prefer binance , now it is number 1 in exchanges , i I advise you out
Over time, a lot of advice has been placed out that if you want to trade any token and it is probably listed on HitBTC, you may actually want to wait for it to be listed on other exchanges before you even try to want to make any move. Generally, there is absolutely no way anyone should have known by now with all the reviews online that HitBTC is not an exchange to even try to acquaint with but it is just worrisome that with all the good exchanges around, some just prefer to stick with this one.
CazzataMalanga

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

Hitbtc is a big scam. The withdrawel process is not working at all and one could assume that´s on purpose. I was blocked from withdrawel for 48 hours (without a reason).

The support always acted very fast in my case but never reliable. They just blame it all on you and after a couple of days all your funds are usually gone.

HQ probably in Romania or some other shady, untrustworthy country.
icoreview_romania

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

Speaking as someone who is from Romania, I feel vaguely proud and insulted at the same time. Either way, HitBTC is based in Hong Kong I believe. Personally I've never had any problem depositing or withdrawing funds from their accounts, and the site looks better than many other trading platforms. But as it often is with all these websites, Lord help the ones that need customer service in order to solve an issue or another. You'd think that the waiting lines would've subsided by now, but the process is still usually quite long-winded and nerve-wracking.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

You'd think that the waiting lines would've subsided by now, but the process is still usually quite long-winded and nerve-wracking.

If exchanges don't actually invest in proper staff upgrades then nothing will ever improve. The growth of the crypto ecosystem at all times severely outperforms any sort of staff upgrade, and then we have certain exchanges not adding staff members at all.

After that we have different layers of staff members, all with different authorative positions. In most cases people first get to contact the lowest layer that is only allowed to provide informative help, where the layers above have more power to act, but they directly are the hardest to get in touch with due to how limited in number they are. Binance seems to serve its users in the best possible way, and that on all grounds.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: