Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitbtc death?  (Read 777 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1661

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

just a few hours ago, I tried to go back and login to HitBTC and to my surprised I'm getting 504 gateway error again. I go find their official twitter account and see if their's some kind of maintenance, but I can't find any. I wanted to trade some of the altcoins, but obviously I can't because the site is down. Only problem is that the coins I'm still holding only listed on their exchange. Probably lost few dollars so I can take it. But I really don't know why they are down, at least on my end.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

I used to buy one of the coins in the exchangger, coin coincidentally in two days the coin has increased continuously, then after that to the next day the coin suddenly disappeared, but fortunately I have sold the coin. but sorry I can not mention the name of the coin in because I forget, because since the incident I never again trading on the exchangger.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

But I really don't know why they are down, at least on my end.
How about the site being down because of too many noobs trying to refresh their coin pages? These errors result in even more refreshes because people will try hard to get their page back, which only makes the situation worse, but as it is right now, it seems to be working again. Most people using that exchange don't even complain about it anymore, and Hitbtc doesn't even bother to do anything about it.

but sorry I can not mention the name of the coin in because I forget, because since the incident I never again trading on the exchangger.
You not remembering what coin you "invested" in once again points out that people have lost their mind, thanks for confirming.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

Hello?

It's death just now.

Is this happening often?

They're not anonymous right? Where are they based on?
No it's not. It's just the HITBTC exchanger are having some time in producing more tokens or more coins in their exchanger. Well, it happens to me that I can't access the HITBTC exchanger. It is anonymous and in the future, many traders will use it as their main trading platforms.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

The second day I can not bring DOGE, there are technical works. What jobs??? Incomprehensibly. The network is stable....
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

I think this is just another scam accusation for this high-reputation cryptomarket. I've been trading crypto on this market before and everything goes well. But if all the accusations are really true against this crypto market, then it's time to move on to a another cryptomarket. Just don't deposit your crypto assets in cryptomarkets to keep it safe.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
nororiek

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

Yes, like everything is okay, did not notice that HitBTC died.It seems that yesterday only there I bought a token and everything was okay.But always be on guard, even the largest exchanges can Scam .Therefore, keep everything on your wallets, I do not advise to keep large sums on exchanges.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

Hello?

It's death just now.

Is this happening often?

They're not anonymous right? Where are they based on?

For Hitbtc is death already.  You there are lot of rumors spreading about Hitbtc. And what I also experienced  there  is that Hitbtc is very prone from Hacking. Always everyday there is a notification  that my account was successfully login from this IP xxxxx which I know that it's  not me. Until some open it. Anyway I don't  anymore I don't even enable my 2fa because that site can't be trusted. I feel conspiracy.
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

Mt Gox was a different case , because at that time that exchange was biggest exchange so it affected entire community , even now it is discussed on various occasion . hitbtc is not that popular and holding a small portion but still it will affect market if they do exit scam or hacked .
I don't like hitbtc because of their weird pumps and daily wallet disable issues . 2 days back Bitcoin Fork SBTC (Super Bitcoin) was pumped 1200% even in this bear market without any news , later when i checked i found that deposits are disabled and because of this issue no one can do arbitrage so it was pumped . in Tron and other coins also it happened in past .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: