Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] BitAuction - BitBay Development Transfer  (Read 4220 times)
justin7674 (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:16:03 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 09:16:43 AM by justin7674

Project Closed. All investors will receive their btc back. With no support I have decided against releasing the auction website upon completion. The first refunds will start next month on the first. Each will be paid out as soon as those funds are available.

-=Interest will be paid on each share.=-                                                                                                                                    

The list below will show each user getting paid back by the status changing to unpaid. Please keep an eye on your inbox starting on the first to see a message from me requesting your transaction id for the amount you had sent and a btc address.

Since refunds are being provided; Investors who sent their money to Cassie must contact Cassie for any type of refund.

vesperwillow - 1 Shares [Paid]

marty19 - 50 Shares [Paid]

Vega - 20 Shares [Paid]

ficilan - 2 Shares [Paid]

Daemonfox - 10 Shares [PAID]

Marty19 - 15 shares [Paid]

Milly6 - 4 shares [Paid]

lajz99 - 2 shares [Paid]

JohnDorien - 8 shares [Paid]

jdebunt - 2 shares [Paid]

Jcsarokin - 5 shares [Paid]

Cygnify - 4 shares [Paid]

aTriz - 50 shares [Paid]

transit - 50 shares [Paid]

aysyr - 20 shares [Paid]

glongsword - 5 shares [Paid]

reader31 - 10 shares [Paid]

camodude009 - 2 shares [Paid]

inspiredinvestor - 40 shares [Paid]

justin7674 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:18:04 AM

Our current live preview (Not the most recent code | Changes have not been submitted yet)

https://bitbay.cc
Marty19

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 07:21:43 AM

@Justin Sorry to hear about Cassie, hope she has not taken too much of the startup money? Thanks for your efforts in continuing to push this project.

justin7674 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:27:01 AM

@Justin Sorry to hear about Cassie, hope she has not taken too much of the startup money? Thanks for your efforts in continuing to push this project.

Startup money was generated already. The rest of the money was my payout. The 50% of the company that went towards paying shares was my 50%. I have plenty to continue development. The money recently has been used to keep me off the streets and working on BitBay and OpenEx. I have devoted my time accordingly and BitBay is going to be a success. BitBay official release which will not change is in 3 weeks from today.
Marty19

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 07:28:02 AM

Startup money was generated already. The rest of the money was my payout. The 50% of the company that went towards paying shares was my 50%. I have plenty to continue development. The money recently has been used to keep me off the streets and working on BitBay and OpenEx. I have devoted my time accordingly and BitBay is going to be a success. BitBay official release which will not change is in 3 weeks from today.

Thanks for your openness, good luck  Smiley

justin7674 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:30:52 AM

Thanks for your openness, good luck  Smiley

Thank you. Cassie will not be left with nothing through this business venture. She will be paid 10% of earnings because of the risk she has endured. However, I do not believe I will have her working with BitBay anymore.
Fandekasp

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

http://www.coinsmanager.com/

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 07:34:02 AM

I'll be interested to buy some shares when you open it again Smiley Good luck !

Follow CoinsManager !, free Open source multi-address multi-currency Port-folio
justin7674 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:35:57 AM

I'll be interested to buy some shares when you open it again Smiley Good luck !
Thank you. It will be a few days before share sales are resumed. In light of this event share prices will not be effected in any way. Prices that were announced before are staying the same.

It will be a few days before shares get resumed as I am counting and trying to sort out all of the shares that were sold and paid for.
justin7674 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:49:32 AM

I am the only developer and proprietor of BitBay. I was always the only proprietor due to the lack of work received from Cassie. Anyone who does not agree should bite their tongues and watch the development. My position here is to do what is best for BitBay and I have made this decision which I have found to be in the investors best future interest. I ask that you all can only give me a chance to prove what I have set out to do. In the bitcoin industry all businesses struggle to obtain a 100% legal status of operation. It is going to be very difficult and there must be trust between the investors and I. So with this being said I hope that we can all look past this hurdle and continue on with this project.

With much gratitude,
Justin Gillett
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:12:21 AM

Interesting.
When and how to buy some shares?
Thanks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
justin7674 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:20:52 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2014, 09:01:22 AM by justin7674

Interesting.
When and how to buy some shares?
Thanks.

I have made a recount of all shares. Any users who were credited who still have their funds being held by Cassie will be awarded 2 shares for getting the money refunded and rerouted back. If you request a refund from Cassie and she grants it we request that you have it sent to the proper wallet or notify us that you do not wish to hold those shares. The only shares capable of refunds are those Cassie is holding ransom.
evoked22

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:22:35 AM

Hi,

Are there are more shares available?

Cheers

SnZN5o2ePUgtr9roQyavBC3r41vz7p63ne
justin7674 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:25:45 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2014, 09:36:10 AM by justin7674

Hi,

Are there are more shares available?

Cheers

Fee Share status: OPEN 100 Shares Available

The name has been changed to allow Cassie to use the name she had picked out for another project.
justin7674 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:50:58 AM

Keep your trash out of here Cassie. You were talking about dumping all of the people who invested. You don't give a single dime of care towards anything.
homerzhu

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:51:45 AM

How to buy shares? how to pay?
justin7674 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:52:48 AM

How to buy shares? how to pay?

To buy shares you must state in the thread how many you want. We currently have only 100 left and may only have 400 sold in total.

To repeat and sum up "all share sales may stop after 400 forever"
justin7674 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:56:50 AM

First off i want to tell Bitbays investors that I am sorry you are having to deal with all of this.

I have gave Justin enough time to recant his posts.

I gave justin7674 many options and opportunities, I simply did not want him selling anymore shares for his personal gain.

Bitbay will still be launched without him I was hoping not to air this dirty laundry in public only to investors in pvt. It is very unprofessional.

The code he has is cheap off the shelf turn Key script not worth 100,000+ dollars in shares he wants to sell for himself.

I tried to tell him that the shares where for Bitbays Development not him to spend as he wishes.

I also told him partners would be paid their percentages in the LLC with salary passed through the company not in a Lump some from sold shares.

He would not have any of this. the bottom line is he wanted to sell as many shares as he could for his personal gain.

He sold Shares behind closed doors without me knowing, he told lie after lie doing anything and everything he could to get more money.

I foresaw this coming a few days ago all the pieces to the puzzle came together.

The only thing i am guilty of is trying to protect investors, Bitbay and my name.

Option's that where given to Justin7674.

#1 Continued Partnership and Development with the 5,000+ in shares he had already acquired and used for personal gain not Bitbay.
     Also giving back the money Bitbay did not need to investors. With me taking full control of finances.

#2 Part ways taking taking the code with him and naming his auction site something else using the money he had already acquired.
    Also taking the investor shares he already had with him If they agreed to do so.
    Bitbay would keep the other half for new development, Servers and operational costs.

#3 Partways and Payback the money he had spent for personal gains to Investors and or Bitbay.
    Bitbay would keep the other half for new development, Servers and operational costs.
    Not for personal gain of partners.

Please read the skype conversation from Justin and I from today it should cover everything else.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4DKR2Y9etJQUmtIaTRZQ25uWlk/edit

I am going to be scheduling a G+ meeting for all Investors.

Bitbay will be release soon Bigger and better as we have acquired a new Developer.
 The Remaining funds will be Documented and used for Development and Operational costs Not personal Gain.

Thank you for your time, patience and understanding.

~CassieHeart

I am sorry but I don't see any shares that aren't documented that I have sold. Get me some transaction ids and I will be glad to point you around. The share list is 100% accurate of who owns what.

You are just upset because you lied and got called out on it. As for the code thank you Smiley Within 3 weeks a fully custom site will be built.

If you continue with BitBay you will be summoned to court. You are a scam artist that will in the end get nothing but that 10%

If you try to file an LLC with the name BitBay you will be denied because I already have the LLC. You slacked off on your duties. It does not take but 1 day to file forms for an LLC to be formed.

I am sorry but I don't see any shares that aren't documented that have sold. Get me some transaction ids and I will be glad to point you around.
homerzhu

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:01:40 AM

i want to buy 1 share.
Marty19

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 10:12:45 AM

i want to buy 1 share.

I suggest you wait to see how this unfolds before investing ..... I already have 65 shares but I'm not sure what I have 65 shares of  Shocked

justin7674 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:16:27 AM

i want to buy 1 share.

I suggest you wait to see how this unfolds before investing ..... I already have 65 shares but I'm not sure what I have 65 shares of  Shocked

Agreed. Shares are closed until release.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: