Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bruce Wagner - "reprehensible" fraudster according to Cook County Judge  (Read 9463 times)
Longmarch

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:01:19 PM

Is it enough to get a guilty conviction in a court of law?  Maybe, maybe not.

Is it enough that people can make a fairly conclusive judgment for themselves?  Yeah, pretty much.

I don't think so.  Honestly, I'm neutral on this and I wasn't convinced by the bodybuilding.com link.  Living in Chicago isn't quite enough to link him to Bold Funding, Inc.

The spamcop link is strong though.  I'm satisfied and I want to hear Bruce's side now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCoinMagic

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:07:43 PM

The judge didn't say the word "reprehensible".  That was a quote from the state attorney Richard Devine, not the judge.

Just an observation is all.

Yes, VERY MISLEADING.
nanaimogold (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:10:08 PM

The judge didn't say the word "reprehensible".  That was a quote from the state attorney Richard Devine, not the judge.

Just an observation is all.

Ah, right you are. My mistake.

BitCoinMagic > Yes, VERY MISLEADING.

Haha - you joker.

Boussac
Legendary

Activity: 1220
Merit: 1015

e-ducat.fr

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 09:20:37 PM

This thread does not belong on the bitcoin forum: moderators please see to it Huh

FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:23:34 PM

True this is off topic. It has nothing to do with Bitcoin.
bitrebel

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:23:49 PM

This thread does not belong on the bitcoin forum: moderators please see to it Huh

YES IT DOES! Leave it alone! - It's extremely relevant!

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:24:49 PM

YES IT DOES! Leave it alone! - It's extremely relevant!
It has everything to do with Bruce, and nothing to do with BITCOIN.
bitrebel

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:25:30 PM

If Bruce runs the Bitcoin Show, and Bruce is a Scammer and Convicted, yet alone.....this is a good reason to discuss it, vent it, get it behind us and move on. In a few days, this will not be a relevant topic here for discussion, but currently, I see that it is.

FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:26:30 PM

If Bruce runs the Bitcoin Show, and Bruce is a Scammer and Convicted, yet alone.....this is a good reason to discuss it, vent it, get it behind us and move on. In a few days, this will not be a relevant topic here for discussion, but currently, I see that it is.
This can be discussed in the OFF TOPIC section, since it has NOTHING to do with Bitcoins...
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:26:54 PM

Oh hey, someone left a glowing review of the later-to-be-found-scammy business "Bold Funding" years ago. I wonder what the name of this person was...

JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:27:45 PM

This can be discussed in the OFF TOPIC section, since it has NOTHING to do with Bitcoins...

The forefront man in Bitcoin PR has nothing to do with Bitcoins? Stop trying to bury everything Vegetta, you worthless troll.
bitrebel

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:28:57 PM

Oh hey, someone left a glowing review of the later-to-be-found-scammy business "Bold Funding" years ago. I wonder what the name of this person was...

OM FUCKING GOD!
WOW!!!

Is that a mere coincidence?
Or a REAL Conspiracy?

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:46:48 PM

Stop trying to bury everything Vegetta, you worthless troll.

I'm wondering why someone whose webshop has no contact information at all and whose domain registration was done through a proxy site would want discussion on possible scams to be buried...
FAtlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 09:51:35 PM

OM FUCKING GOD!
WOW!!!

Is that a mere coincidence?
Or a REAL Conspiracy?

Reposting more from the other thread:

https://i.imgur.com/E9Y9B.png
https://i.imgur.com/RNOvx.png
https://i.imgur.com/RNOvx.png
https://i.imgur.com/vMwDa.png
https://i.imgur.com/I4l7I.png
nanaimogold (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 10:12:34 PM

Pushing these threads into off-topic highlights the fact that at least some of the moderators on this site are complicit in brooce's scam.

If you look at when the most vocal broocy fanbois joined this forum, you can see that they came here together as a group.

They are constantly boosting the brooce or hurling insults and accusations at anyone who questions what they are up to. Twisting other's words, quoting out of context, deleteing posts an otherwise censoring.

Many serious people left this forum last fall because of this. I was forced to come back here recently to defend myself against this allegation that brooce conned into the NY Observer.

But the off topic folder won't stop this discussion and Google will still index it.

Since Brooce was apparently running, state to state, from the victims of his scams, I have to wonder why he left his beloved Thailand? Was he running from there too? I wonder what the Thai police think of bruce? Or perhaps he is Tod Williams when travveling abroad.

And I'm still wondering who paid for those 25K bitcoins that were parked at MBC and what those people were expecting in return. 

nanaimogold (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 10:48:47 PM

Moar funzies;

http://www.imarketlive.com/USA/biz/bruce-wagner-omnimedia-inc-MTE2NDIwNDU.html

http://www.linkedin.com/in/brucewagner

http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/financial-services/bold-funding-in-chicago-il-23000452

nanaimogold (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 10:51:59 PM

brooce shows off his 1337 hax0r skilz

http://mike.brisgeek.com/2009/02/15/an-army-of-retweet-bots/

An Army of ReTweet-Bots…
Sun 15 Feb 2009

… is better than a band of loyal followers — if you want to get noticed on Twitter.  It looks like someone has built an army of fake Twitter accounts which can re-tweet on command.

Bruce Wagner, a New York City talk-show host and Twitter user, took time out to leave an erudite comment on my previous blog post about TweeterGetter.  Now it is not unexpected that he might have a band of loyal followers.  It is also not unexpected that they might be prompted to re-tweet Bruce’s tweet at the same time or within the same minute as far as anyone can tell.

bitfreak!
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 11:03:02 PM

I never trusted you Bruce. Now I have all the proof I need to know you are a f'ing douche.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2011, 07:04:52 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2011, 10:00:58 AM by Jonathan Ryan Owens

This information makes me sick to my stomach.

Not only is Bruce Wagner guilty of fraud in multiple states, he's also very possibly 'Tom Williams', and even if he isn't, he was aware of the problems with MyBitcoin far before it went offline, and at the very least he accepted money/bitcoin from them to continue advertising what ended up being a total scam.

The entire Bitcoin community needs to cast him out, and expose him as completely as possible. If he's allowed to continue as the face of Bitcoin, there is virtually no chance that Bitcoin will see anything but ultimate death.

Journalists are going to have a field day with this. Awesome.

Bruce, you need to apologize to the community and get out of the way.

wolftaur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:50:02 PM

Bruce, you need to apologize to the community and get out of the way.

He didn't exactly apologize and get out, he made this long speech about how this forum is just full of trolls and children and there's no chance of having any real discussions blah blah, and he's going to go make his own Bitcoin forum with himself as a moderator.

In other words, he's just trying to start a place where he can discuss Bitcoin for his own gain (I smell a mybitcoin replacement coming!) and censor anything that makes him look bad.

I seriously hope his NY court case goes into the crapper and a judge throws him in prison for being a complete sack of shit.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: