Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Call for Bruce Wagner to Respond to this thread. Are You Bold Funding? Y or N  (Read 5272 times)
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:45:40 PM

Do tell us Bruce...are you the convicted Scammer?
A simple Yes or No will suffice.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:48:36 PM

A better question would be 'Were you Bold Funding', those documents make it look like he was shut down
Bitcoin Swami

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:50:06 PM

I wish people would stop making threads about Bruce. 
JeffK

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:54:30 PM

I wish you'd realize that, as the man basically declared himself the Bitcoin Jesus and got the support of everyone here, this is a Big Deal
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:56:58 PM

A better question would be 'Were you Bold Funding', those documents make it look like he was shut down

That's what I meant, of course.

All we need is for Bruce to Confirm or Deny this.

This IS a Big Deal, I agree with JeffK.

There is no way we can have a notorious scammer at the healm of bitcoin as the spokesperson Bruce has been, if this is true. Not if Bitcoin is going to survive!

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:00:20 PM

May I remind you Bruce....Failure to Respond to an Accusation is called "Default" and "Dishonor" and leaves the accuser and the accusation as it stands, as TRUTH.

BitcoinBug

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:00:48 PM

There is no way we can have a notorious scammer at the healm of bitcoin as the spokesperson Bruce has been, if this is true. Not if Bitcoin is going to survive!

Agree
Bitcoin Swami

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:02:03 PM

I wish you'd realize that, as the man basically declared himself the Bitcoin Jesus and got the support of everyone here, this is a Big Deal

And posting threads about Bruce and his escapades helps bitcoin how?  The same people making these posts will be the sames creating "why is bitcoin losing value" threads when the media tags bitcoin to "pedophiles".   Lots of haters browse these forums looking for any reason to attack it.  I see bitcoin bashing threads every day on other forums, because people read this forum.  Oh well.

BlockHash

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:04:41 PM

And posting threads about Bruce and his escapades helps bitcoin how?  The same people making these posts will be the sames creating "why is bitcoin losing value" threads when the media tags bitcoin to "pedophiles".   Lots of haters browse these forums looking for any reason to attack it.  I see bitcoin bashing threads every day on other forums, because people read this forum.  Oh well.

I think all of the threads need to be consolidated into one, but it is a very valid topic right now given his status as the face behind Bitcoin and the media goes to him first for information/interviews/etc. I wasn't a fan of the pedo accusations, but I think there was a lot of valid discussion about what brought Pattaya to the forefront and his reasoning for standing behind it as a Bitcoin conference site. Now these fraud discoveries are even bigger, in my eyes, because it goes to the very heart of what we are trying to build here - and that's trust in Bitcoin.
matsh

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:07:36 PM

May I remind you Bruce....Failure to Respond to an Accusation is called "Default" and "Dishonor" and leaves the accuser and the accusation as it stands, as TRUTH.

No it doesn't. Only in your head is that the way things works.

For me, I don't care if Bruce is a scammer or not. I can't see why this is relevant. His enthusiasm for Bitcoin is true and contageous, and as such good for the community.

Go spend your time elsewhere!
JeffK

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:07:42 PM

Better you deal with sorting the problem here and now then when CNN/MSNBC/FOX reports that the spokesperson for an anonymous currency is/was a serial faudster who enjoys taking trips to the child sex capital of the world, hope this helps.
JeffK

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:08:50 PM

For me, I don't care if Bruce is a scammer or not. I can't see why this is relevant. His enthusiasm for Bitcoin is true and contageous, and as such good for the community.

Are you sure it's relevant, or is this another scam? maybe he's just pumping and dumping. Maybe he's Tom Williams. Who knows really
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:11:38 PM

His enthusiasm for Bitcoin is true and contageous, and as such good for the community.

Enthusiam for Bitcoin. Or Enthusiam for my Bitcoins?
wolftaur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:12:29 PM

If he was the Bitcoin Jesus, the 25,000 bitcoins he lost would have returned in three days.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
JeffK

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:13:42 PM

If he was the Bitcoin Jesus, the 25,000 bitcoins he lost would have returned in three days.

Hahaha holy shit I love you
Colargol

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:14:20 PM

Better you deal with sorting the problem here and now then when CNN/MSNBC/FOX reports that the spokesperson for an anonymous currency is/was a serial faudster who enjoys taking trips to the child sex capital of the world, hope this helps.

Dealing with something like this face on is a lot better than trying to sweep it under the carpet. As long as it done appropriately and one sticks to relevant information etc.  

Please donate a few pennies to the singing and dancing bear:
1KUsZU8GkUAQJH5ryqSFtTJGgFtqJnsedE
matsh

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:14:38 PM

Are you sure it's relevant, or is this another scam? maybe he's just pumping and dumping. Maybe he's Tom Williams. Who knows really

That is just a pathetic acqusation!
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:15:16 PM

That is just a pathetic acqusation!
This is all so pathetic. Kinda sad really...
FAtlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 09:16:04 PM

For me, I don't care if Bruce is a scammer or not. I can't see why this is relevant. His enthusiasm for Bitcoin is true and contageous, and as such good for the community

IF YOU DON'T THINK THIS IS IMPORTANT THEN WATCH THIS SECTION OF THE LATEST BITCOIN SHOW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqpX4Wxlnbs&feature=player_embedded#!
e:Oops, skip to 12 minutes in

He's trying to get people to give him bitcoins so he can escrow them and then 'give them to charity'.  Do you really want someone who has been convicted of defrauding people to hold your money in escrow?
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 09:16:07 PM

+1, +1, +1 +lol

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: