Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EVIDENCE TO PROOF AMAZIX WRONG THAT WE ARE NOT CHEATERS  (Read 291 times)
Omooba098 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:34:26 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 11:43:10 PM by Omooba098

I'm sorry to bother you with this epistle but I know it might also be of help to many bounty hunters. Please read to the end.

I was a newbie in cryptocurrency when I joined. A good friend of mine, taeewo, introduced me to cryptocurrency alongside with four others: dcoollakky247, Rammygold, faithofb and MOG247. He taught us how to fill airdrop forms, participate in bounty campaigns and also how to trade. At a point, we all received tokens from Helbiz airdrop but because we're still newbies in trading, we had to send all the tokens to one wallet address so that he can trade on our behalf and also serves as training on how to trade.

In a nutshell, the just concluded Shivom project that was managed by AmaZix was a big blow to us as we are all flagged as cheaters and scammers simply because their technology detected that the wallet address received many Helbiz tokens as such, we are all banned from all their bounties.

AmaZix ought to have understood that not everyone can trade or get into exchange. Even some people sell tokens hand in hand without going into exchanges. This decision on wallet integration by AmaZix is unprofessional and uncalled for. I sent a private message to them that we all can proof our innocence to any length, after all, we all did and pass their KYC.

Why is this coming up after we all struggled to campaign for the projects they manage? What is the essence of doing KYC? Is it a crime to fill airdrop forms or sell your tokens without going into exchanges?  I'm yet to get an answer to all those questions. 50% of my bounty campaigns are from AmaZix and now I'm losing them because of this rules.

I hereby challenge AmaZix to show me any proof where we all sent tokens to that address or any of our addresses aside from Helbiz.

UPDATE: Earlier on this thread I could not provide evidence to proof AmaZix wrong that we are not cheaters or scammers as they tagged us. This was due to the fact that I did not know how to post pictures on this forum but to let the truth be revealed, I had to do my research on how to do so. I want you people to feel calm and carefully read through the screen shots of our conversations I would send below. Pls take note of the following:
1. The date of the conversations and
2. The circled sentences because there, you would find the wallet address in question where AmaZix detected that we all send our tokens to

Ps: This isn't about our stakes with AmaZix but our reputation, personalities and trust in this forum is at stake.

We would also want them to apologize for tagging us as cheaters and scammers.

I expect everyone to look into those conversations carefully before taking your decision.

Cc: Lauda, Cheater detector, the pharmacist, theymos

taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

I feel so bad and already crying for what happened to me, they really discouraged me of helping newbies to join cryptocurrency sphere.... I still told amazix team to ask as for any verification that we are all ready to do it like snapping group selfie holding our i d card with btt username displayed... All involved already passed verification with international passport on shivom site...

Am crying because am blacklisted in all other amazix bounty i have been doing for months like xyo, smart container, wemark, global reit etc...
Omooba098 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

I feel so bad and already crying for what happened to me, they really discouraged me of helping newbies to join cryptocurrency sphere.... I still told amazix team to ask as for any verification that we are all ready to do it like snapping group selfie holding our i d card with btt username displayed... All involved already passed verification with international passport on shivom site...

Am crying because am blacklisted in all other amazix bounty i have been doing for months like xyo, smart container, wemark, global reit etc...

The bold statement made me think AmaZix is up to something or what? Is it possible for a person to have two international passport with different face? And we all used our international passport to get verified on shivom site. My stance on the challenge towards AmaZix still stands firm.
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:23:27 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 05:29:44 PM by Shahrul09

It is so coincidently and weird that both of this account that we banned end up in the same thread.
What a small world.

We got a proof from user ,where you using a multiple account and using a multiple connected ETH address.

And second, it is not our ‘wallet integration’
You are using an ETH address where it is in public blockchain where anyone can see where it go and where it come from.

And in your case, you using a multiple accounts to participate in multiple bounty program and all the token end up in a one same address.

The general rules for any bounty program is to prohibit any multi account abuse ,and anyone that try to harvest bounty.

And here is where all the proof that we have gave you yet you discarded it anyways,

And as mention, you and all your multi accounts are now banned and blacklisted
Kindly dont participate in any of our program.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg37872632#msg37872632

Okay here is the other evidence where it is all connected.other than helbiz token

Shahrul09

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

The bold statement made me think AmaZix is up to something or what? Is it possible for a person to have two international passport with different face? And we all used our international passport to get verified on shivom site. My stance on the challenge towards AmaZix still stands firm.
You can easily by pass and pass KYC using different person (family and friends ID)

But your blockchain Info stay forever in there. Thank you.
And as mention, kindly dont participate in any of our program. You are now blacklisted and banned.
cheater detector

Activity: 213
Merit: 53

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

Thanks @Shahrul09 for posted that.

For @OP, i've always remembered what Lauda said about multiple accounts transfered to same address.
Dear "cheater detector", "Evidence" which you are given here is just a proof of the fact that these addresses transferred their funds to someone.
Multiple accounts transferring tokens to the same address can mean two things:
a) All those people are shitposting, thus ruining the forum for pocket change.
b) All those people are alt accounts.

Anyway, if you can convince at least 2 DT member/high trusted member (trust point > 50) if you are all different person, i will remove all of your name from known alt of anyone thread.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

I'm sorry to bother you with this epistle but I know it might also be of help to many bounty hunters. Please read to the end.

I was a newbie in cryptocurrency when I joined. A good friend of mine, taeewo, introduced me to cryptocurrency alongside with four others: dcoollakky247, Rammygold, faithofb and MOG247. He taught us how to fill airdrop forms, participate in bounty campaigns and also how to trade. At a point, we all received tokens from Helbiz airdrop but because we're still newbies in trading, we had to send all the tokens to one wallet address so that he can trade on our behalf and also serves as training on how to trade.

In a nutshell, the just concluded Shivom project that was managed by AmaZix was a big blow to us as we are all flagged as cheaters and scammers simply because their technology detected that the wallet address received many Helbiz tokens as such, we are all banned from all their bounties.

AmaZix ought to have understood that not everyone can trade or get into exchange. Even some people sell tokens hand in hand without going into exchanges. This decision on wallet integration by AmaZix is unprofessional and uncalled for. I sent a private message to them that we all can proof our innocence to any length, after all, we all did and pass their KYC.

Why is this coming up after we all struggled to campaign for the projects they manage? What is the essence of doing KYC? Is it a crime to fill airdrop forms or sell your tokens without going into exchanges?  I'm yet to get an answer to all those questions. 50% of my bounty campaigns are from AmaZix and now I'm losing them because of this rules.

I hereby challenge AmaZix to show me any proof where we all sent tokens to that address or any of our addresses aside from Helbiz.

I love amazix because they are so organize and professional.

Omooba098 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:10:11 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 01:31:19 PM by Omooba098

It is so coincidently and weird that both of this account that we banned end up in the same thread.
What a small world.

I thought you read my post clearly and you understood when I said a friend of mine introduced me alongside the four into cryptocurrency. Why won't they comment on the thread since they are all affected.

We got a proof from user ,where you using a multiple account and using a multiple connected ETH address.

And second, it is not our ‘wallet integration’
You are using an ETH address where it is in public blockchain where anyone can see where it go and where it come from.[/quote]

I challenged you to give us another evidence aside from helbiz where we all transfer our token one ETH Address.

And in your case, you using a multiple accounts to participate in multiple bounty program and all the token end up in a one same address.

The general rules for any bounty program is to prohibit any multi account abuse ,and anyone that try to harvest bounty.

And here is where all the proof that we have gave you yet you discarded it anyways,

And as mention, you and all your multi accounts are now banned and blacklisted
Kindly dont participate in any of our program.

[/quote]
Omooba098 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

For @OP, i've always remembered what Lauda said about multiple accounts transfered to same address.
Dear "cheater detector", "Evidence" which you are given here is just a proof of the fact that these addresses transferred their funds to someone.

Anyway, if you can convince at least 2 DT member/high trusted member (trust point > 50) if you are all different person, i will remove all of your name from known alt of anyone thread.

How can we do this please. I'm ready to proof I'm not using multiple accounts.
Omooba098 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

You can easily by pass and pass KYC using different person (family and friends ID)

But your blockchain Info stay forever in there. Thank you.
And as mention, kindly dont participate in any of our program. You are now blacklisted and banned.

I don't expect you to say this. You're looking at it in one angle or maybe you're trying to justify your actions. Ask us to make a video and show our international passport. We can send a group selfie holding our ID to proof this.

If I don't participate in your project, that's not the end of life. I just want to clear my name. In short, I, personally don't need your stakes. I just want to clear my name. That is it
cheater detector

Activity: 213
Merit: 53

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

How can we do this please. I'm ready to proof I'm not using multiple accounts.
Whatever you want. Sending them through PM, create a thread on reputation thread, or any else.
If 2 of them saying they are believe you all aren't alt, i will believe and remove the list.

Forgot to say, i won't reply again after this msg posted.
taeewo

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

Btw you not even in wemark.
@Omooba098 is the one in it, probably too many multi account cause the confusion and jumble up right?
Why quoting wrong username, am taeewo and am doing wemark facebook bounty..
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

Your reasons are not strong enough. This time, more and more cheaters and scammers in many bounty campaign, and i'm glad that Amazix had a technology which can detect them, it'll fair with other participant.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

I feel sorry for your lost, but to be honest AmaZix doing the right thing, because that's the only way to detect alt-account bounty cheater. But AmaZix should give you guys a change to prove that you are all real different person. I was having some issue with AmaZix on my previous bounty, but they solve it in very fair way.

grkmbykl01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

Wow, I am very impressed by Amazix. This is showing us they are really professional and careful. Good job and thanks guys for all of your effort.
taeewo

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

The reason we created this is for people to ask us more proof/evidence, if i didn't receive shivom token, it won't kill me but i need to prove myself that i am not using multiple accounts.... Am only teaching them how to do airdrop/bounty....

I sent screenshot of my whatapp group chat on the discussion we made on 14/05 where i told them all that they will need verification on shivom and whats needed and how to do about selfie....

I just want a member of the community to chat me on my telegram @taeewo to ask me any evidence to prove my innocent...
Atm2020

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:08:40 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 08:26:36 PM by Atm2020

If I may ask, how do you detect a cheater? Is it just by transferring tokens from one ETH to another or is there any other means you device to detect a cheater aside from this? According to what the op said, they all transferred their tokens to one wallet to enable their teacher in crypto help them to trade and to also serve as a training for them. He even go as far as challenging AmaZix to bring another evidence aside from the they detected and they are also ready to go at any length to proof their innocence. I read through all comments in this thread but I couldn't find any one comment where AmaZix will openly ask them to proof themselves. That's so unfair. Anybody could be a victim of this.

For me I believe, AmaZix should give them another chance to proof that it is not only one person behind those accounts. One of the victims even sent screen shot of their conversations on whatsapp on how those tokens were transferred but yet they couldn't give them fair hearing.  
The reason we created this is for people to ask us more proof/evidence, if i didn't receive shivom token, it won't kill me but i need to prove myself that i am not using multiple accounts.... Am only teaching them how to do airdrop/bounty....

I sent screenshot of my whatapp group chat on the discussion we made on 14/05 where i told them all that they will need verification on shivom and whats needed and how to do about selfie....

I just want a member of the community to chat me on my telegram @taeewo to ask me any evidence to prove my innocent...

In as much as, I would not advocate for multiple accounts, but have we ever thought of those trading tokens hand in hand without going to any exchange? What if by coincidence, they are doing one of the AmaZix projects, would you also flag them as cheaters?

I plead on their behalf, AmaZix should find another way of asking them to proof their innocence. This is a Decentralized cryptocurrency world, you shouldn't be so mean in your decision. There should be right to fair hearing. Bounty hunters are not slave!
Omooba098 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:38:49 PM

Your reasons are not strong enough. This time, more and more cheaters and scammers in many bounty campaign, and i'm glad that Amazix had a technology which can detect them, it'll fair with other participant.

Wow, I am very impressed by Amazix. This is showing us they are really professional and careful. Good job and thanks guys for all of your effort.

You guys should not feel too impressed or too glad about this yet, it may be your turn tomorrow. Many real hunters have fallen victims of this. Unless you would not use your ETH address wallet to send token to any wallet,  I repeat, to any wallet. You never can tell the person you send it to might also be doing the same Bounty with you and at the end you will be flagged as scammers and cheaters.
Shahrul09

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:49:08 AM

If I may ask, how do you detect a cheater? Is it just by transferring tokens from one ETH to another or is there any other means you device to detect a cheater aside from this? According to what the op said, they all transferred their tokens to one wallet to enable their teacher in crypto help them to trade and to also serve as a training for them. He even go as far as challenging AmaZix to bring another evidence aside from the they detected and they are also ready to go at any length to proof their innocence. I read through all comments in this thread but I couldn't find any one comment where AmaZix will openly ask them to proof themselves. That's so unfair. Anybody could be a victim of this.

For me I believe, AmaZix should give them another chance to proof that it is not only one person behind those accounts. One of the victims even sent screen shot of their conversations on whatsapp on how those tokens were transferred but yet they couldn't give them fair hearing.  

In as much as, I would not advocate for multiple accounts, but have we ever thought of those trading tokens hand in hand without going to any exchange? What if by coincidence, they are doing one of the AmaZix projects, would you also flag them as cheaters?

I plead on their behalf, AmaZix should find another way of asking them to proof their innocence. This is a Decentralized cryptocurrency world, you shouldn't be so mean in your decision. There should be right to fair hearing. Bounty hunters are not slave!

You coming in,trying to sound like a complete stranger taking the OP side.
speaking as if you not into this whole this.

But You are one of the multi account and eth address that connected.

So anything that coming from you have no basis at all.
You are now alos banned and blacklisted from all our program.

https://etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0xf0ddc5b8b8216aa5c19d0735ea8c5432814dd669&p=2

Okay here is the other evidence where it is all connected.other than helbiz token

taeewo

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:36:25 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 09:56:24 AM by taeewo

You just acting as if you God, there is also peer to peer group which any country can have  where newbies sell their airdrop to those already made money, just because they are eager to make little money while the other have the capacity to hold and sell when price moon.... All screenshots of this can be provided if demanded.....I beg you to do more investigation so evidence can be provided... I dont just know how to send screenshots image here, i would have provides all that... Even ETH, BTC are sold peer to peer with our local currency....

Many are on the peer to peer group doing your bounties meaning it will still even affect many of them soon, its better you do more investigation than making someone cry for what he didn't do.....

If everyone of them should comment on this post, it means you will ban more than 20 real hunters..If you should integrate a wallet of a guy in the group that bought much HYDRO from the group cheap and made millions on it when listed on mercatox,it mean you will ban also...

i will provide all evidence  screenshots for the peer to peer transactions on our group chat for anyone who can chat me on telegram @taeewo or whatapp chat +2348035695054 and if found guilty after the investigation all username involved should be ban permanently... As amazix not ready to investigate....
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: