Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:13:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARIA] Arianee - Smart-Link connecting, owners, assets & brands  (Read 2145 times)
dalexc

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

Hi Admin Arianee, i came across your ico page and your business idea attracted me.
I just want to ask if arianee also has same updates on telegram as i don't use discord ?
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

I saw another good news for Arianee platform, They already updated their website and white paper with different 11 language translation for their companies information. Surely this is another step for the team to attract different investors also in Local Section of crypto.

Good to hear this new updates that team and the project will be transparent to the public, In terms of all the information, plans, features we needed to support these kinds of a platform.

Exactly that's a gret news, as many are asking for the link of the whitepaper which is vital in any project.  And it very helpful and useful for the propect investors and users in the crypto community. Arianne adds a unique pattern to this eternal battle against counterfeiters and pirates, this platform technology has the ability to verify a product’s authenticity and origin will be distributed widely to a range of stakeholders information. Hope the team continue their marketing strategies to be able to spread the goodness of the project.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

I'm here to let you investards to know about some really shady activities related to this shitcoin. here you can read more about them. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4566587.msg41158692#msg41158692 facking paid shills are everywhere these days.

🖤😏
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

At times, I don't know how to commend some special individual the world is blessed with in terms of their thinking intellect and creativity skills. I must say the brain behind this project is one of them. The dream of making robbery of ones asset a thing of the past through decentralisation is quiet commendable. All I wish you guys is success. Ride on guys

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

Could somebody tell me please if this member has something to do with vagina?  Wink

At times, I don't know how to commend some special individual the world is blessed with in terms of their thinking intellect and creativity skills. I must say the brain behind this project is one of them. The dream of making robbery of ones asset a thing of the past through decentralisation is quiet commendable. All I wish you guys is success. Ride on guys

Yes ride on guys with collecting the money and never delivering the product. ride on hard. Wink

🖤😏
aurellio

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:18:25 PM

There is several bounty for Arianee ,

signature here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4381949.0

Twitter here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4382622.0

Any other kinds of bounty program besides signature and twitter above?
Why don't you make the announcement to be one Thread? I think It can be more effective and simple.  Smiley

Most of the other platforms tend to be useless af, Reddit for example usually ends up having like 5 people who check the subreddit and the same people in the bounty

Have the redit participants started to decline?
Why should the bounty thread be separated? or is there a new rule for both threads?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

There is several bounty for Arianee ,

signature here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4381949.0

Twitter here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4382622.0

Any other kinds of bounty program besides signature and twitter above?
Why don't you make the announcement to be one Thread? I think It can be more effective and simple.  Smiley

Most of the other platforms tend to be useless af, Reddit for example usually ends up having like 5 people who check the subreddit and the same people in the bounty

Have the redit participants started to decline?
Why should the bounty thread be separated? or is there a new rule for both threads?

Because it is running paid via BTC, if i am not wrong. I really hope they will running more bounty such ash : Facebook, youtube, article...
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

Very interesting project, and it could be very helpful to. Have you tried to discuss future cooperation with museums and art galleries???

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

I have like the active and responsive of Arianee team when they make live AMA. For who don't have time or pass it, can go there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6wz0bF-ECU&feature=youtu.be

KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

Arianee and Varanida are conducted by the same guys who did Legolas exchange (+3500 BTC raised in february in 1 day) ; they are french entrepreunors, reliable team and good network to implement their projects. you can compare the advisory board there are some people from legolas ICO.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

Very interesting project, and it could be very helpful to. Have you tried to discuss future cooperation with museums and art galleries???

Yes it is very interesting project, as I see the roadmap of this project it made me say that the team  planned it well. It is very useful to us because it talks about safetiness of our account. Hope the team will think for more ideas for upgrade and always update about the project.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:10:17 AM

What is the difference between token ERC 20 for tokens ERC 721? Will there be any pre-sales or bonuses during the token sale? Will it be able to contribute any kind of crypto coins?
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

On the Medium Portal, there are a lot of interesting news about the project, but there is no information about ICO, could you tell me about it in rush?
I believe everything would be put in place. Though I am yet to get details about these too, but I believe everything is been done systematically...

luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

Yes it is very interesting project, as I see the roadmap of this project it made me say that the team  planned it well. It is very useful to us because it talks about safetiness of our account. Hope the team will think for more ideas for upgrade and always update about the project.
Yes, this is exactly what I'm saying. Private luxury goods are nice, but there are more important things like historical artefacts and paintings in art galleries, seem to me to stand in front... well, lets wait fore the answers from the devs, or project managers

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:41:49 PM

just like the liveliness on this thread. I went through the white paper and saw how the dream of this project is being organised in a professional way. This is really amazing. The roadmap is superb. Anybody should not afford to miss out on this big project. I am delighted to be part of this. Let's do this guys and ride on as we follow

lubot sa yawa

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:01:41 AM

just like the liveliness on this thread. I went through the white paper and saw how the dream of this project is being organised in a professional way. This is really amazing. The roadmap is superb. Anybody should not afford to miss out on this big project. I am delighted to be part of this. Let's do this guys and ride on as we follow

Likewise, i appreciated how they handled their platform in behalf of all competitive project in the crypto world. Hopefully this project will continue to expand in the future and will provide good benifets to the community.
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

This project just began making success.. Many more things are in store and with the way the ICO is going, Skye is just the starting point... Also with the aim of making trading a thing of great ease with sustainable security measures, I believe the crypto world would be more than happy to have this project... Ride on guys as we follow.. Yeah!!

macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

Arianee and Varanida are conducted by the same guys who did Legolas exchange (+3500 BTC raised in february in 1 day) ; they are french entrepreunors, reliable team and good network to implement their projects. you can compare the advisory board there are some people from legolas ICO.

Wow, that's really good. I participated in the Legolas and I will tell you that it was a very successful campaign. I hope these 2 will be no less successful
KryptoKings

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

This was at Paris' Luxury Fair event end of June. As a reminder , Arianee is a utility token, so you can no talk about investment but "participation", for legal purpose.
KryptoKings

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

Luc being interviewed by Bitcoin Magazine @ Blockchain Expo Global in Amsterdam!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: