Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now?  (Read 4611 times)
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:13:20 AM

The best to do is do your own research. People here will eventually promote their favorite coin and becomes bias. Do your own research, I know it will take a lot of time but it will be all worth it. There are a lot of good coins out there with a lot of potentials just do your research and you should be fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:27:21 AM

All popular crypto is going down more than 50% , so make invest in altcoin now is more safe because the price has bigger probability to going up, but there still any risk, just make sure you use money that afford to loss. And also use risk management by use stop loss.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
cryptoglenn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:40:41 AM

Please consider PRiVCY coin as 1 of your altcoin to choose,  Why?  Cause this coin has a lot of potential to grow this year though this is not the 1st Privacy coin I still believe with its Team. PRiVCY is a new Pow/Pos Revolutionary Coin that focus on Security and Privacy of its user. It is integrated with TOR network and Stealth Address enabled to provide higher elements of security and privacy.  Currently undervalued so I believed this is the best time to grabbed some.

Looking For Legit Sigcamp
rhythm005

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

I will post this every time I see someone making this type of request: please consider not investing in crypto unless you do your own research beforehand. Profits in this space are generally driven by one thing: the largest amount of shilling. If you don't wanna do extensive research, consider investing in the top 20 coins only (with a slight caveat: be wary of tron and bytecoin. Not outright scams, but shady at best). Don't let anyone convince you to put money into something you know only the name of, no matter how good it sounds. When being presented with a "hidden gem", consider why you're being provided the information free of charge. Many people get suckered into it because greed takes over and you're unable to think straight.

I really agree to this. Since before investing to something or to an altcoin its better to research about it and then invest rather than hearing it from someone and then investing, it can lead to some mistakes. Always research something before investing to avoid mistakes.
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:45:16 PM

altcoins are certainly worth investing in. promising of them help to solve problems in the financial, economic and other fields. This also contributes to the development of new technologies. you can choose the most favorite altcoin from the top 100 rating for capitalization, preferably from the top ten: Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin and others.
whitegrey

Activity: 175
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

You should absolutely invest in altcoin now, because its price for the most part is lower, it's a great investment opportunity. The prices will increase soon, so if you hodl and then sell, you will make great profit. Altcoins are not much more stable than Bitcoin these days so you can invest in either.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
First of all it's wrong to use your saving money into investment purposes, you should differentiate between investment money and saving money because you can lose it while investing. From the way you talk, you don't have that much experience in joining ico, do the research yourself so you know exactly what you invest and what to expect from the coin, that way you can hold longer because you have faith in the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

It's a right time to invest altcoins But you always check details about investment ICO, because many icos is scam and some ico is success. So you can read Whitepaper, Website, Team, Product etc. 
bamita134

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

The best way to make your investments safe is to buy different instruments and keep an eye on every single one of them. Yes, it takes time, but in that case, you have a higher possibility not to lose as much as just putting all of your money into one project.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

Yes, if you have enough money you can slowly start with investment or maybe it is better to wait and maybe we will be able to buy coins cheaper. Wink

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

Now crypto market huge dump and also good opportunaty for invest in crypto market, now if some one invest in crypto then sure got smart profit when market would be pump.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

Invest altcoin Huh

Sure, if you wanna invest this time is right because now time to buy coin.
Buy some coin if you believe that coin will grow after you buy it.
Buy and hold is right, dont quickly to sell and wait untill end year.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:17:08 PM

I think you can, I also now choose what to buy. The market is already on the horizon of recovery, so that you can safely think about investments
mendawn

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

Invest now in alt coins or not you decide. But if the market recovers and prices fly off, you'll regret that they did not do it.
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

i suppose yes, because at the current state the price of eth is not so high, it is almost the same condition as a year before, so, do it, but remember that u have to investigate about ICOs deeply and carefully before investing into it
Frayz

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

I think now is a good time to buy altcoins. Their course is very dependent on the course of Bitcoin and the Etherium. When Bitcoin and the Etherium begin to grow, the altcoins can give good X.

• Pavo IoT - The Blockchain Platform for the AgTech Ecosystem •
Website ܀ Telegram [EN] ܀ Telegram [RU] ܀ Facebook ܀ Instagram
Whitepaper ܀ Onepager ܀ Twitter ܀ LinkedIn
zaluzi kroos

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

If you look at the cost of altcoins today, you can see that they look stronger than bitcoin. Etherium and bitcoin cash rose 5%. Perhaps tomorrow they will rise even higher. But if we consider the long-term perspective, then I would not buy the cryptocurrency.
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

Personally, I will invest in altcoin, I do not see any obstacles to this. Of course time is now difficult, but who has the means can look for a good currency and buy. All good luck friends
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

I would suggest to wait a little more longer as we approach to bitcoin bottom don't rush with buys. It's a good chance to invest into good ICO's but not huge amounts if money as it involves big risks but there are some amazing projects running right now that you cannot miss if you are an investor that always looks and thinks outside the box you will find the good projects for sure after some deep researches.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

Yes I do believe that one should invest in alternate cryptocurrency right now because it is a right time to invest in the alternate cryptocurrency. This is because right now the price of alternate cryptocurrency is comparatively low because of which it will be more profitable to invest in alternate cryptocurrencies as one will be able to buy more number of cryptocurrencies and will be able to invest more amount of money in the alternative cryptocurrencies. Since the cryptocurrencies have started their value has always increased so if one invest right now the chances of its value increasing in the future is very high so it will be very profitable in one invest right now as the price of cryptocurrency is compatible low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: