Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now?  (Read 4611 times)
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:45:04 AM

i think you should invest in altcoins now, since altcoins prices on the market is low, you can buy more coins for the future investments. Plan now on what coin you will buy if you have enough capital.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:51:06 AM

It's not a bad idea if you are going to invest in altcoint now, but of course you have to be smart in choosing Altcoint which is worth investing in because for now a lot of altcoint has sprung up but not all have good potential, and now I think the time is right to buy altcoint because the price is still low
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:08:01 AM

There are a lot of coins that has crashed more than 100% of their value so I would buy them if I were you. It's always best to diversify especially if your pick is on the top 100. You could easily make millions out of this unfortunate events.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:15:14 AM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

invest in altcoyins is always very risky! It is necessary to be 100% sure of this token and the project that it will not close!

Well, all altcoins in crypto world are too risky if we try to buy any of them. Especially in time now the market is almost totally down, though there  are some altcoins are not totally crash down may be because they are just pumped its value to attract some of the traders to buy their coins. But, honestly speaking it is a good starts to buy or take the chance while the market is down, like Ethereum, Omisego, Etc, Utk, Dent, Binance and more,  then hold.
I advise not to invest in the Altcoin at this time. as for the Altcoin is not suitable for investment.
Since the continuing decline makes Altcoin extremely dangerous for investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
santaluis88

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:39:56 AM

This is a reasonable time to buy alcoin. Prices are very cheap, few people are interested in this market. A great opportunity not to be missed, I believe the market will soon grow strongly
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:46:51 AM

however, the current market situation has made many people experience fud, and also makes many people give up with the current market conditions and choose to leave the crypto world. but if you still want to make an investment, that's up to you, yet right now, if you look at the price, it might be the right time to buy a few coins because now almost all the coins have decreased quite drastically.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

It doesn't have to be, but I remind you, this is the best and right part to invest and will create opportunities for yourself to be able to reach an optimal income point. Investment then waits for their prices to increase and stable market conditions. Be careful about acting and choosing coins. Choose those who have had a history of good achievements and continue to increase from year to year. That way you have minimized the scam level.
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:10:28 AM

If you have enough money and you are not doing anything with your money than come into crypto world invest some great project. I would say invest into Waves,Stratis,Nano and Eos all of coins are great att all for make investment right now. you can invest your money at those coins. However,before any investment dont forget to do your own research.
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

I think for now Dogecoin is one of the best performing altcoins. And if you look at market enthusiasm in developing this coin, I think in the future doge will have a much higher price. And with a small marketcap I think the Doge has a great opportunity to at least grow several times over the next year.
Alfamouse

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

If you already believe that and understand about investing in altcoins, my advice immediately do it. Imagine when you buy at a cheap price and sell it back at an expensive price. And if you start from now, in 2020 you will feel the success of it
lynx_

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

Now many good projects are on the bottom. As soon as the favorable time for altcoins comes, these projects will go to the moon and you may not have time to buy at a low price.
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

Altcoin is currently experiencing a very severe decline but not only altcoins but all coins in crypto. You need to spend a lot of time learning about altcoin. because you are in the world of money at risk. You must know that the tokens that you have invested don't get wrong.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:45:35 AM

In my opinion, this is indeed a good time for someone to be able to invest. they can all start investing now to be able to get a lot of benefits from the current market situation

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

It's no secret that bitcoin is the most stable coin, but there are also many promising altcoins. If you have experience in choosing coins, then now is a good time to invest, because prices are low.
Renaisance

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

Some coins are very promising, and maybe some have been fighting the current when the bear market is now.
Maybe Stellar you can consider for now. The value is quite stable and a strong platform will have a positive impact when the market stabilizes.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

Now is the best time to buy altcoin, so I think you should buy now because the price is quite cheap, maybe this year the price will increase and then it is a chance for us.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

Now is the opportunity for us to invest in altcoin, because now the altcoin is extremely low prices so I do not think this opportunity, the market will soon recover and then we will. so rich

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

It seems to me that if you are ready to invest now, then you do not need to miss this opportunity, so I think that you should definitely try to take part in projects in order not to miss your profit.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

In my opinion, an investment should be based on research first. Maybe you can previously choose which exchange you might be able to enter.
Then study the available altcoins and choose some of them that you like.
And I think patience and perseverance are very important, because now the fluctuation is more often the opposite of our desires.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

of course, because now is the right time to invest in altcoins to get a lot of money in the future, because altcoin prices will increase by 10-30x from the current price in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: