Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now?  (Read 4611 times)
CryptoRaymond (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:41:01 PM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

invest in altcoyins is always very risky! It is necessary to be 100% sure of this token and the project that it will not close!
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

consider a coin that has its own blockchain and as a platform provider or a smart contract. maybe you can see ethereum, waves and neo.

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

I can suggest many coins but I will put forth some which I have started investing currently and could be quick profit making coins this month or next.

Top coins are ETH (you cant forget this one anytime), TRX, XVG, IOTA, ADA, and NEO are the coins that should always be in the portfolio for long term holdings.

Now those are just cons which are from the top list but whats new in the market?

There is big project coming our way called as REMME coin. or REM coin. It has already passed the test of ICO sale and got whooping 14 million USD raised for their project funding. Thus, it is kind of project which gets quick attention by many investors.

I would recommend getting into this project as early as possible. For more info you can visit official link remme.io
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

Always good choose is take something from top 10. There you will find only good coins which will give you profit. I can recommend you neo now, very good technology can give you sure about profit
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

I will post this every time I see someone making this type of request: please consider not investing in crypto unless you do your own research beforehand. Profits in this space are generally driven by one thing: the largest amount of shilling. If you don't wanna do extensive research, consider investing in the top 20 coins only (with a slight caveat: be wary of tron and bytecoin. Not outright scams, but shady at best). Don't let anyone convince you to put money into something you know only the name of, no matter how good it sounds. When being presented with a "hidden gem", consider why you're being provided the information free of charge. Many people get suckered into it because greed takes over and you're unable to think straight.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

it does not matter if you have to buy altcoin right now, you can choose a really good coin and potentially good by looking at the best icetean ico website. do not get stuck on a coin that does not have a good future because it will make a big loss.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

You can consider Steem, the Steemit platform has reached the great milestone of 1 million accounts. Always invest where a community is behind a project, without it, you invest in the hype!

siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

You must research again about what token do you want to invest, if you choose randomly you can lose your investment. Price down doesn't mean right time to buy. You must keep update for news regarding cryptocurrency because it will affect the price. If you want to safe pick go to ETH
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

The digital money market is very rich. The value of BTC has stabilized and increased again, making the Altcoin market also started to increase. But to look for Altcoin's future investment potential is not easy. When investing in Altcoin you have the opportunity to earn a lot of money but sometimes you lose money. In my opinion, you need to study the market carefully and rely on knowledge and experience to thoroughly analyze the market before deciding to invest in Altcoin. Now ETH, NEO, DAD, Wave are Altcoin has a nice future that you can invest.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

if I in your shoes, I will invest into some altcoins that are in the top 50 cryptocurrency, but I will only invest on some altcoin whose prices are falling at least 45% lower than all-time high price such as Ethereum, Waves, Monero and So on

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
digdags111

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

Assuming that the market will grow, short-term transactions are less efficient than long-term holdings.
You should invest in your favorite token and forget it for several years.
A few years later, the investment amount will be restored from 10 times to 1000 times.

I will pay all investment amounts to IXT.

Low market cap
Low chroma
Huge insurance market
Decent development
GenRe (Berkshire · Hathaway)
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

Better to visit coinmarketcap and see for yourself if what the best alts you want to invest or you can do youtube and google to have much details about the cheap and potential coin in crypto. You should prepare yourself here because you are in risky world. Take time to read to have more wisdom.
artjomgorelov

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

I think if you have money you are willing to risk then you can invest your money in some altcoins.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

You must learn how to use the site search. The search string is at the top right. There are already many such streams.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1675915.640
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3327085.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3171910.0
You must decide in which industry you want to invest - mining, alternative energy, plastic debit cards, platforms, etc. Make independent conclusions and don't spread the same posts.

Emperor of Man

Activity: 885
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

First of all, a dip is the best time to buy and get into the market. So, don't worry about the timing.

And about the coin to invest on, there are many good alts and the altcoin discussion is full of topics discussing those, but I personally like waves, stratis, salt lending, siacoin and STORM.
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

Yes you can invest altcoin but there are some risk if you can choose right coin then make profit that coin
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

Yup this is just the perfect time to get yourself into the crypto currency. Altcoins are pretty much at the down trend and they all have different ATH rates which they gotten back in December 2017. Its the highest level that they can achieve which mens we still have huge % margin that we can cover. So if considered that one we should be taking proper steps while making investment today.

Which altcoin to choose is always big question for us. However sticking to specific versatile portfolio for long time is always advisable. For me I only have specific coins like ETH, XMR, XRP, NEO, VeChain, ZCASH and from the recent ICO's I have chosen to inevst my money into the coins like JNT, IPL, SCL etc. The later one are futuristic investment as they are in early stages of development.
dkkhfhar

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

If you have to invest in altcoin, then choose the top 20 coins, which will ensure that your investment will not be too risky. Otherwise, you would rather buy bitcoin.
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:38:04 PM

Altcoins are basically being added in the market practically on daily bases. There are different forms of investment that one can participate in, ranging from ICO, buy and hold and trading on tokens/coins, etc. As you wait, new ones are coming, so, for and investor, you can start any time you are ready. The key issue is to carry out thorough research before you invest. The altcoin of choice is very important because that will determine the success of your investment. All aspects need to be studied, that is, old coin as well as new ones, even the ones on ICO. All the stages have the potential to yield profit. The project of the coin/token is very important.  A coin that just entered the market can suddenly rise, while an old coin may not rise as envisaged. So, any stage of a coin/token have the potential to rise and become profitable.                                                                                                                                     

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: