Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOTRADE]BTC hedge fund by BtcAutoTrader(The first automated BTC hedge fund)  (Read 37067 times)
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:44:11 AM

Why is AUTOTRADE still in IPO on CS?

=squeak=

Dear,

We don't know why we have cancelled all sell orders, but still can't close the IPO flag.
We have to contact with CS-customer, please wait for further news.
https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/3783

Therefore, the inconvenience caused to you, please understand!

Best regards.

It is taking too long, whenever the IPO flag is lifted somehow i'm going to dump all i have (unless you tell us what the dividend plan will be)
Unless they start paying dividends then no one will buy those shares anyways. This is all on Bentley to get things rolling again like they should be after they had all the time in the world to do what they needed to to get this product in the shape it needed to be in to make sales.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:02:02 AM

And poof.

http://www.ejustech.com/ 

Gone.  I've reached out to them via e-mail but at this point not really expecting much of a response.  If I receive one I'll be sure to update this thread again.  Other than that, it appears as though we have yet another loser on Crypto::Stocks.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Crypto.Conyo

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:20:20 PM

SCAMMERS
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:32:41 PM

Best regards
BtcAutoTrader Team
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:56:48 PM

Date   07 Apr 12:55 Transfer of AUTOTRADE project
Dear Investors,

We are so sorry, we are still unable to close the IPO Flag,
We try to contact CS customer service a lot of times,
but until now we hasn't got any reply.

We had planned to transfer to other trading platform,
but because we have a lot of shareholders,
and everybody shares are not the same,
so we can not transfer to other trading platform,
Through the evaluation, we decided to develop own trading platform,
because we believe that this is the most secure,
and you also can trading、deposit、withdrawal and dividend.
After hard for months, we have complete development, and it can worked now.

So from now on, we will start the procedure for the transfer of project, the process is as follows:
1. Open your shareholder mail in CS, we will see your email and shares.
2. Use your shareholder mail to registered account on bitigl.com.
3. Step1 and Step2 must be completed before 2015-04-22.
4. We will download the shareholderlist in 2015-04-22.
5. We will give each shareholder of the shares transferred to the bitigl.com account.
6. We will confirmed again and open trading function in 2015-04-23 15:00 (GMT+8)
7. We will close the AUTOTRADE project of CS in 2015-04-30.
8. All new announcement will be published on bitigl.com.

We believe, bitigl.com will provide you more safe, reliable service.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best regards.

Bitigl is their website that does the arbitraging and whatnot but I just wonder if any of the past/current shareholders are still regular cruisers over here. This is their first correspondence in 4-5 months so what was the point of even posting this on cryptostocks at this point if they're not up and running but clearing off of CS? Anyone got anything constructive to add?

Bentley, what's the deal?
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:19:11 AM

Few more days and this supposed transition should be complete. I would think that if the likes of Bentley upped their update on CS that they'd check in here to see what's up and make their points about what's coming up.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:22:30 PM

Ooops! Almost missed this thread. Let's see how this going to pan out Smiley.
vm_mpn

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:33:54 PM

So I'm guessing now we will need to pay them to be able to trade (dump) their shares... Lol... How unexpected
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:31:11 PM

Can't say I'm bullish on this considering Bentley should've already come in here to share the update, not leave it hanging over on CS w/ a cut off date where almost no one would catch it. Try contacting them on their website and see what kind of customer service you get.
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:02:40 PM

AUTOTRADE is in no position to, and has no right to demand that there shareholders act within a specific very short timeframe or else they steal there shares, autotrade should follow there contract and pay the dividend that is missing for a year or so, when they have fulfilled that, then they can start talking with there shareholders if they like to change anything in the future like where the shares should be listed and such things.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:20:08 AM

AUTOTRADE is in no position to, and has no right to demand that there shareholders act within a specific very short timeframe or else they steal there shares, autotrade should follow there contract and pay the dividend that is missing for a year or so, when they have fulfilled that, then they can start talking with there shareholders if they like to change anything in the future like where the shares should be listed and such things.
I agree with you and their rationale is supposedly cause they can't get CS to close the IPO. Nevertheless, they've yet to answer for not paying dividends for quite some time as the deposit/withdrawal functions work on CS as I withdraw my monthly div from CVFS with no problems. What makes no sense is why Bentley and co even posted an update message on CS at all, indicating that they were making changes w/ the assumption that they were going to start paying divs at some point. Just stay quiet and pretend like this whole thing is over. My only thoughts is it's a big 'screw you' to every shareholder that would see the update.
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:06:34 AM

Have you guys seen any activity today regarding this?
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:33:34 PM

They just posted the same thing as before a few days ago on CS
So from now on, we will start the procedure for the transfer of project, the process is as follows:
5. We will give each shareholder of the shares transferred to the bitigl.com account.
6. We will confirmed again and open trading function in 2015-04-23 15:00 (GMT+8)

And as usual, tried getting clarification from them on this and nothing in return. All you can really do is make an account on their site (bitigl) and use your same email as w/ CS and see what happens. On CS, if your settings is done so that your email can be seen by the IPO holders then they can see your account and the shares you have. I don't know what else to say.
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:12:45 PM

Have you guys seen any activity today regarding this?
I see that they made a new announsment on CS the 20 april:

"Announcements

Ticker    AUTOTRADE - BTC auto-trade software development
Date    20 Apr 17:52
Transfer of AUTOTRADE project(remind again)
Dear Investors,

1. Disclose your shareholder mail in CS setting, we will see your email and shares.

Best regards.Dear Investors,

Best regards."

But i havent seen anything else from them.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:20:09 PM

I don't know if any of you have been perusing their site but you should at least go check out their help page to get an understanding of what is going on over there - http://www.bitigl.com/help. After all, all my shares of AUTOTRADE from CS have been transferred to the account I made over there per their instructions and they're called DPT or dividend points. Hopefully, yall made accounts over there and can view your DPTs by logging in, click user center in tool bar, then hit finance in the drop down menu, then scroll down to the bottom where you see system rewards and there you should see your transferred shares under DPT. I'm not entirely clear what happens w/ DPTs other then you get dividend payments for those past shares but I'm not sure how often - perhaps every monday as this originally started out. We'll have to see.

As you'll see on the help page, you get daily log in reward points or RPTs in increments of 10. Apparently, those can be converted into BTC or DPT. Just check out the help page after you log in and peep your DPTs and perhaps we can collectively figure this whole thing out. Oh, and they're matching your deposit of up to 10 BTCs to get rolling on the arbitraging which I've yet to look into nor try out.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:25:52 PM

Oh and it just dawned on me, if you look at the top left corner of the site the going rate of DPT is .008BTC. Again, not entirely clear if you can redeem DPT for BTC or if you just sit back and collect divs off of them.
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:53:33 PM

Oh and it just dawned on me, if you look at the top left corner of the site the going rate of DPT is .008BTC. Again, not entirely clear if you can redeem DPT for BTC or if you just sit back and collect divs off of them.

Thanks! I've seen it. That rate seems to be a bit optimistic for me. On the DPT trading page the prices are much lower. I guess that was the last trade or something like that but it was the same before they completed the transfer. So I guess that rate is some sort of "leftover" from testing.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:53:43 PM

Thanks! I've seen it. That rate seems to be a bit optimistic for me. On the DPT trading page the prices are much lower. I guess that was the last trade or something like that but it was the same before they completed the transfer. So I guess that rate is some sort of "leftover" from testing.
I hadn't made it that far and don't remember the DPT page, will have to have a broader look at things over there - it's a pretty slick site and looks like they put plenty of effort into it. This is pretty much day one for everyone realizing that this is a go over there so there won't be bids piling up for these DPT shares in any magnitude for some time. We definitely need to figure this whole thing out as clearly there's a communication barrier. Someone should post their experiences using the arb stuff.
Crypto.Conyo

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:46:35 PM

I read about the Transfer announcement only today.
Does anyone here have completed the migration? Or was it just another bullshit?
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:15:51 AM

clearly there's a communication barrier.

You bet.  OP hasn't been online for nearly a year Undecided  Why do you suppose that might be?
We're going on 5 months, I don't know so you should tell me. I'm of the opinion of just forgetting this one. Do you have some serious resumption plan for this and what it means to the community? I don't in the least part. A waste is what it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: