Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:09:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOTRADE]BTC hedge fund by BtcAutoTrader(The first automated BTC hedge fund)  (Read 37088 times)
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:42:46 PM

Thx for the comments, Bentley. It's naturally frustrating when anything involving people holding other people's money doesn't go as planned. But, if you and the team are diligently doing your best to crank out a selling product which will make us all better off going forward then I applaud you guys. Try and see things from the other angle as many of us have been trying to see from yours but just haven't gotten all the facts. I'm sure the language barrier has something to do with it.
bentleysui (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Operator of BtcAutoTrader

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 12:08:30 PM

Thx for the comments, Bentley. It's naturally frustrating when anything involving people holding other people's money doesn't go as planned. But, if you and the team are diligently doing your best to crank out a selling product which will make us all better off going forward then I applaud you guys. Try and see things from the other angle as many of us have been trying to see from yours but just haven't gotten all the facts. I'm sure the language barrier has something to do with it.

Thanks again for your support!
I'm sure we get over all the difficulties.
Be patient enough to wait for our good news.
bentleysui (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 12:57:27 PM

Dear investors,

As we have said before, in order to prevent competitors copying,
we need to secrecy on the main function of the software,
hence we have not been share the screenshot.
But we can share some work screenshots by our own testing tool.
We hope that you know what we are doing.

Best regards and thanks for your support!

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:44:22 AM

Any idea when we might be getting another update on this venture?

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:56:53 AM

Any idea when we might be getting another update on this venture?
Sounded like they were gonna be up and running sometime around August to October iirc. There's been a steady stream of people buying shares on CS, according to the books
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:28:08 PM

...There's been a steady stream of people buying shares on CS, according to the books

Oh, Chef Chef Chef...  You find the best ones.  How do you do it?

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:39:14 PM

...There's been a steady stream of people buying shares on CS, according to the books

Oh, Chef Chef Chef...  You find the best ones.  How do you do it?

Lambcrotch, people take fractions of coins and speculate on securities and alt coins all the time. My God Roll Eyes
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:55:45 PM

Sounds like yet another asset (cloud) is leaving CS.  This is making me a bit nervous.  Glad they at least asked for disclosure of shares.  If you guys haven't disclosed this stuff I would recommend doing it.  Plan on doing so for whatever other few shares I have as well and contacting each in turn to make sure they have a backup plan for scenario in which CS goes away.

Gimme the crypto!!
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:46:49 AM

Thanks again for your support!
I'm sure we get over all the difficulties.
Be patient enough to wait for our good news.
Screen shots look great bentley, just wish I could make some of it out Smiley

Looking forward to your next update.

Gimme the crypto!!
xtcminer

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:00:00 PM

However, you have launched that strange voting for "publicly disclosed the latest trends of IPO'BTC".
So, where are they? According to the voting everyone wants to see them!

Have to say, the statistical work is more complex than we expected, but this week should be completed.

Well, "this week" has passed, and a couple of "next weeks" too. Blanking of this voting proves a simple thing - AUTOTRADE was a SCAM from the very beginning. Endless empty promises, constant lies, and over 500 BTC already stolen. Hope we will forget it? Nope. Scammers do not and should not sleep well.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:55:57 PM

However, you have launched that strange voting for "publicly disclosed the latest trends of IPO'BTC".
So, where are they? According to the voting everyone wants to see them!

Have to say, the statistical work is more complex than we expected, but this week should be completed.

Well, "this week" has passed, and a couple of "next weeks" too. Blanking of this voting proves a simple thing - AUTOTRADE was a SCAM from the very beginning. Endless empty promises, constant lies, and over 500 BTC already stolen. Hope we will forget it? Nope. Scammers do not and should not sleep well.
From what I gathered back when the wheels initially fell off was that these guys needed BTC-e to operate but then China banned it to which I replied for them to either get a VPN or move the operation to Hong Kong. Got no relevant response other than they were going to fix this software for future sale in a few months. Other than that, who freaking knows.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:48:36 PM

nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:09:10 AM

bentleysui was last active yesterday and I have to assume he's been reading this thread.  Not looking good at all.  Don't know whose still buying these shares but whoever you are you are more than likely throwing away satoshi's it appears at this point.

Gimme the crypto!!
xtcminer

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:06:11 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 06:54:32 AM by xtcminer

Don't know whose still buying these shares but whoever you are you are more than likely throwing away satoshi's it appears at this point.
They are buying their own shares to create positive uptrend and involve others into it. Just like they did with the first IPO. An old trick - all they could possibly lose is CS fee, but someone always gets caught and buys the stock, which easily covers fee expenses and creates profit.
And then they vote with these shares for anything they need to.
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:04:08 PM

Don't know whose still buying these shares but whoever you are you are more than likely throwing away satoshi's it appears at this point.
They are buying their own shares to create positive uptrend and involve others into it. Just like they did with the first IPO. An old trick - all they could possibly lose is CS fee, but someone always gets caught and buys the stock, which easily covers fee expenses and creates profit.
And then they vote with these shares for anything they need to.

True enough.  Going to shoot them an e-mail and see if I get any sort of response over the next couple of days.  I'm assuming I won't so will be back to post negative feedback on the likelihood that this is a scam.

Gimme the crypto!!
bentleysui (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 05:19:15 AM

Dear investors,

We recently posted on CS a few announcements,
We hope that everyone can go to have a look.
If everyone have additional questions, please contact us any time.

Best regards.
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:25:40 PM

Dear investors,

Best regards.
Are you referring to the announcement made on CS on the 2nd or is there a more recent update?

Gimme the crypto!!
balusch

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:11:04 AM

nightmare on cryptostreet
bentleysui (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:08:49 AM

Dear investors,

Best regards.
Are you referring to the announcement made on CS on the 2nd or is there a more recent update?

Yes, The latest is on the 2nd.
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:59:55 PM

Dear investors,

Best regards.

Yes, The latest is on the 2nd.
Ok.  Thanks for letting us know.  Can you give us any sort of timeline as to when the autotrader product will be entering beta?  Are you allowing shareholders to participate if semi-public beta is held?

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: