Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOTRADE]BTC hedge fund by BtcAutoTrader(The first automated BTC hedge fund)  (Read 37068 times)
bentleysui (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Operator of BtcAutoTrader

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 10:36:57 AM

Arbitrage tool alpha testing(free trial) License Release

Dear investors,

We are glad to inform you:
We have start to release the alpha testing license, and some users have received it.

If you have received the approval notice email, but not got the license, please follow the instruction of the email to operate.
If you have not received the approval notice mail, there may be the following situation:
    1.You did not submit the application form.
    2.You did not disclose the email in CS.
    3.You submited the application form do not meet our application conditions.
But the alpha testing invite continues, you can update your application form and send it to us for the application.
application form url: https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/3296

Through our observation, Although the rate of the BTC(and other cryptocurrencies) changes is moderat lately, but our product still can find some arbitrage opportunity.
For this, we hope all the user can skilled use our product as soon as possible, customize your own arbitrage strategy, and make more money...

Finally, We are glad to see that more investors join us to use the product and give us more advice, find more bugs, help us to make the product more better and perfect.

Best regards and thanks for your support again!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:58:44 AM

The firt batch of alpha testing license will be released.

Dear investors,

We have received many license application forms.
The firt batch of alpha testing will be released to the investors whom be verified.
For each batch of license will be released by a unified form,
If there is any investor want to get the license but did not send the application to us,
Please send the application form to us asap,
So as not to miss this chance, thank you.

Best regards.
I'm a little unclear about what's going on here. Are you giving us first crack at using your arb service before you put it on the market or what? nwfella, anymore feedback?
Hey Ramsay, just wanted to let you know that I did indeed receive an invitation e-mail to try out autotrades arb. services.  I will be taking a closer look at it tomorrow when I get some free time and I'll try to post back what I find here in the thread.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
CoinBitter

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:10:07 PM

So, I guess we're done here. Tongue
xtcminer

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:31:42 PM

Yep, another scam story has finally come to an end.
Hey, bentleysui, how's your sleep?
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:12:31 AM

Yep, another scam story has finally come to an end.
Hey, bentleysui, how's your sleep?

There's an update on cryptostocks....

Dec 1st 2014 guys.....
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:53:56 PM

Hmm, in a nutshell per CS
The Alpha testing will be end and the website will launch.
Dear investors,

Thanks for your participation in our website Alpha testing, We are glad to tell you, the website has been successfully through the Alpha testing milestone, so we will open registration, the detailed schedule is as follows:
1.From 2014/12/01, no longer receive Alpha testing application, (The license has been giving but not expired is still can continue to use.)
2.From 2014/12/07, we will release Beta version and open registration.
3.From 2014/12/15, we will close the IPO Flag.
At the same time, after the Beta version launched, the profit will be dividend payments.
Can any of the Alpha testers tell me what's going on here? If legit, I imagine this Beta will be an improvement yet frankly, it's been so long than I don't even know what the product is or how we're to profit from it - if in fact we do. Cheesy Huh Also, who are the buyers for this - whatever it is?
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:21:26 PM

Smiley Beta has launched -> http://www.bitigl.com/index
The First Cryptocurrency exchange that offers cross Currency Pairs for arbitrage
Pretty neat site
Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 02:51:19 AM

Why is AUTOTRADE still in IPO on CS?

=squeak=

bentleysui (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Operator of BtcAutoTrader

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 04:28:00 PM

=squeak=

Dear,

We don't know why we have cancelled all sell orders, but still can't close the IPO flag.
We have to contact with CS-customer, please wait for further news.
https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/3783

Therefore, the inconvenience caused to you, please understand!

Best regards.
Crypto.Conyo

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:56:58 PM

=squeak=

Dear,

We don't know why we have cancelled all sell orders, but still can't close the IPO flag.

Best regards.

I wrote to CS support.
This is one of the most pathetic BTC stories I've been involved in, since months.
Luckily, not so much of my money has been trapped in this mediocrity.
xtcminer

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:47:28 PM

Of course it is evil CS, who is now holding the IPO flag, and of course we'll wait another year for further news.
Please continue to be so miserable and pathetic, do not disappoint us!
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:41:31 PM

Autotrade is one of the biggest IPOs over there so I can't imagine that CS would not jump in the mix and help Bentley out on this. Is this supposed to be what's holding up divs? Woulda thought w/ the new site and product up and running that there would be some regularity to this operation from here on out.
Squeaker

Activity: 450

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 07:52:58 PM

CS management has basically gone unresponsive... guess he got tired of his hobby and abandoned it...

=squeak=

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:52:04 PM

...Woulda thought w/ the new site and product up and running...

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:07:57 AM

Time to shell out a dividend, bub. Shore up your rep and spread the wealth.  Tongue We want to see what Autotrade is bringing in and eat some lobster since May or so. Grin Go Bentley!
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:35:55 PM

bentleysui have you managed to make contact with Kumala yet, when will he manually remove the IPO flag in this stock ?

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:17:55 AM

bentleysui have you managed to make contact with Kumala yet, when will he manually remove the IPO flag in this stock ?
This shouldn't really matter as dividends can still be paid regardless and that's what needs to start coming out on a regular basis to prove the product is being sold and that the wait was worth it. If not, stop pretending like something is actually going on here. Finally, if there is a legit business going on here, Mr. B needs to be more active in his thread here about keeping his investors up to speed on what's going on. The lack of contact in this thread is annoying.
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:57:51 AM

This shouldn't really matter as dividends can still be paid regardless and that's what needs to start coming out on a regular basis to prove the product is being sold and that the wait was worth it. If not, stop pretending like something is actually going on here. Finally, if there is a legit business going on here, Mr. B needs to be more active in his thread here about keeping his investors up to speed on what's going on. The lack of contact in this thread is annoying.
Dividend should of course have been payed every week for the period it has been missing to based on the profit made during that time, no vote can change that as it dident excist any clause for changing the contract AUTOTRADE have with its shareholders.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:13:59 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 04:26:22 AM by Chef Ramsay

Dividend should of course have been payed every week for the period it has been missing to based on the profit made during that time, no vote can change that as it dident excist any clause for changing the contract AUTOTRADE have with its shareholders.
The ipo flag is still open but the order book doesn't show any available prices to buy at, unless I'm mistaken. The last bought share was on 12-10-14 and were being bought periodically up til then so something doesn't look right. If Bentley would get his ass back here and help us understand what's going on besides the damn ipo still being open, we could move forward. Furthermore, there should be a dividend payed now and it's the current active holders that should be payed esp if the others have jumped off a cliff at this point or don't care. I had given up on this show until Bentley popped up last month with the new website talking about the beta and the upcoming dividend. What's the point of being awol for ~6months like Autotrade was and then returning like they indicated they would to merely play games about the fucking ipo being open still? Really? and now nothing? Bentley, just say that you're done and we all move on. Your karma is yours.
rfcdejong

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:50:49 PM

=squeak=

Dear,

Best regards.

It is taking too long, whenever the IPO flag is lifted somehow i'm going to dump all i have (unless you tell us what the dividend plan will be)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: