Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Altcoins ?  (Read 1880 times)
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

Hey guys,
I am planning to mine altcoins in the next year. What do you think, is it worth the time and capital ?
I have enough experience with alt coin mining.I mine BTC,ETH and ETN i bought high configuration pc and other hardware instrument but when i started mine i' am really disappointed because in 24 hours my earning only 30$.Now i left from mining.
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

Honestly I think that you are late with mining because now it becomes less popular and next year I think that there will be almost no coins with the PoW protocol ..
cryptodreem

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

I prefer you not to invest in Altcoin. Since the 1st time the rate were low and no healthy profits. So I suggest you to investigating Bitcoin, its price are high and the benefit earned is more than investing altcoin. Bitcoin is the leader of the market and it is the good decision to invest money in bitcoin.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

Mining altcoins may be worthy, but you must know the best coins. So far, I think ETH is the best coin to mine. However, you must have the big capitals to buy the miner and all things that you need. They may be pricey. Higher the capitals you put, higher the result of the mining. However, you must be patient. Mining ETH may be good but you cannot make the big profits sooner.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:02:47 AM

Mining is one of the activities that will guarantte your income and posibly good profit in cryptocurrency! These days , mining are becoming profitable and new software  and development are ensuring the mining is becoming optmally profitable!

januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

Personally, I think, it can really be worth the time and capital if you mine the right coin and you have the right price for power. if there is no wise decision to mine altcoin. You should go for Bitcoin mining because it is highly recommended to give you good results in the mining business compared to other altcoin mining.

faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

If to invest I tend to choose Bitcoint, because bitcoint is the highest value among other crypto currencies, and certainly with bitcoint investment we will get satisfactory results, about the fluctuating situation that I think it's a natural thing in the world of crypto

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

Proof of stake does seem to be gaining traction as a way to generate further income from a coin and if you have an adequate amount running a masternode. However I have been trying out mining some nimiq which runs in the background on my machine whilst I am working anyway so no additional bills just a little reduction in processing power.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

are you sure you and have capital as well as complete facilities to mine? If only playing small certainly will not have the advantage that you can enjoy from mine. be total and remove all the capital you have if seriously want mine new and so can get great results.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:43:08 AM

I don't think to mine the altcoin. It needs very big capitals to buy the tools and equipment and maintenance. The profits are small for some coins. Now, I prefer to focus on bounty or trading the altcoins. It is a good chance to use the opportunities to follow the crypto development.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

Very feasible if it has its capital, and it is advisable to mine altcoin which is good for the future in order not to waste its mining, because mining is if using the standard capital will be long for its turnover, and is recommended for mining ETH or XMR Smiley

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
Isaak Brenner

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

Monero (XMR) good for mining in this year. I think that price will be 450-550$ by end of this year (today we can see 162$). How do you want to do that? GPU?
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

Hey guys,
I am planning to mine altcoins in the next year. What do you think, is it worth the time and capital ?
mining will bring a lot of profit for you. I have been exploiting large quantities of Bitcoin with a series of mining machines. Its profit for one month is up to over $ 36k.
I do not lie. Hope you will find a cheap power source to be able to exploit the best possible.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Bulldozer_Boon

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

Heya guys

At this point with the market so shaky, is it worth starting up mining Altcoins considering the startup costs, the difficulty levels of various coins right now still working in a PoW system or is it smarter to just invest and trade them like everyone else?
For example the Bitcoin Cash difficulty level is:
Current BitcoinCash Difficulty: 533,490,993,486.88900000
https://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/bitcoincash-difficulty-chart

The Monero Difficulty level is:
Current Monero Difficulty: 55,349,291,072.00000000
https://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/monero-difficulty-chart

https://www.coinwarz.com/charts/difficulty-charts
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

If you do not want to invest in computer hardware, then the only way is to PoS. There are no other possibilities. If you want to mine, then I advise you to use video cards and create farms, and once every two years to sell video cards and buy new ones. To buy special miners, this is a very segmental step that can drive you in the period

princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

Mining is still a good idea even now when the market prices are down, all you have to do is that after you have mined those coins you would have to hold them for a long time for the prices to go back to a high one. Regardless of the low prices now, mining is something that will always bring you coins whether the market is in a bear or a bull market, if you can afford it then you should be a miner.

montreal

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

You did not write the question correctly. It all depends on which altcoin you are going to mine. Which equipment you will use to do that and so on. Correctly prioritize and maybe you will manage to earn.

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

Hey guys,
excess mining is able to produce altcoin every day. if you want to mine in my opinion it is good. and make sure you mine a good altcoin and prepare the capital to buy mining tools.
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

I think it's worth, but you need to choose a good altcoin. When bitcoin is growing, altcoins going with him too. You need to choose a nice one.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:37:52 AM

@jack05

Exactly, finding the right coin is the key to get the most profits in mining altcoins game. I think the most important thing is the team and community. The project has to be steadily developed, with clear goal and regular updates and has to have active community that supports it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: