Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 02:23:31 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closing range of ETH in 2018.  (Read 464 times)
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

Based on the movement of the price. Where the price of ETH is currently undergoing a up and down uncontrollably. I think the prediction will be riding high at the end of the year 2018 as it can happen or vice versa. If according to my view, prices will shoot up the but only ETH reached approximately $2500. Could be lower or higher.
holigans

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

Ethereum is flying form last few days. I really can not trace the reason of the bullish trend.
However, what is your thought about the closing price of ETH in 2018?

there are many altcoins that can be invested and there are many good altcoins to invest in the long term because I know the current price of altcoin still decreases and there is no point will rise

Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:51:05 AM

Ethereum is flying form last few days. I really can not trace the reason of the bullish trend.

I think Ethereum will rising from time to time, it is because of the flow of it's coin and the progress of innovation from the platform and also common use as a transferable coin also.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:54:26 AM

Vitalik's statement regarding the scale up issue being resolved for the ETH network might be the reason for this but I hardly think that people care about it. However big projects might be influenced with this and use of the ETH might get excel to all new level. Vitalik is always smart and he knows when to do what things. As he know ETH stands at a good price and market position today then this is the right opportunity to release the new scale up model and attract even more investors into it. As soon as that will happen ETH price may double or triple and hence I believe that ETH is getting more attention than previous one.

With little glitches of ups and downs it will surely come down and then go up with heavy upsurge surely. So stay tune with ETH. Its the next big thing.
I do not see for Ethereum this is a coin that will close this year. because what I see for Ethereum is a coin that continues to show an increasing development. so it will be very profitable and able to turn Ethereum forward. so I'm not sure for Ethereum will die this year.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:01:26 AM

In my opinion, to guess the ETH price is very difficult, but if I can guess, ETH will be able to close $ 2000 this year.
I am very confident if the price of ETH will touch this year's price range and the value of ETH will continue to increase in each year.

norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:03:30 AM

Everyone expected something big to happen to Ethereum. This is by no means a bad thing, as more and more populations are optimistic, it will get closer to reality. And if we look at the current market capitalization of Ethereum, I think that reality is in the $ 1500 price range by the end of this year.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

If we are discussing $ then I believe ETH will end the year nearest $2500. But if we are discussing sats then I am not certain it will make a new ATH this year and 14 million sats is the most I expect it to reach in that regard.
No one can believe anything bro as we are all just busy speculating with no basis or anything to back that up. Yeah, the possibility may be there but the fact remains that as long as the market is concerned, there is absolutely no way we can know the direct future price of a market. What is important is to know that Eth market itself is going to grow over time since it has a lot of potentials and bullish it is in the long term. This year still has a lot going for it, and so many market uncertainties which only time can tell where or how it ends up.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

I think the end of the year will reach 2000 USD price levels. The first reason is that some of the ICO projects achieve success and Ethereum also increases the volume. The second reason is the bull season. During this period, we can always see new records or momentary serious rises as we are used to. For that reason, I think that as investors we need to evaluate these periods well.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:39:08 AM

At the beginning of the year, I said Ethereum is closing at $2000 this year, but despite the recent market behavior, I still think the price is likely going to touch that price range this year, because the ATH was $1500 in February all we need is just a change in market sentiment
$2000 before the end of the year is pretty realistic but you would not want to bank on it too much based on several other factors that may end up affecting the market in the long run. It is a good thing though to see the strength recently, based on the movement it had and from that anything is believable.

The market sentiment generally is bearish due to the way bitcoin is perceived at the moment and except it changes, nothing should be expected much yet.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

It all depends on the price growth of bitcoin,if it reaches $20K then the ethereum might hit $2K or above but now anything looks unclear so we have to wait for the orice to rise in the upcoming weeks.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 602

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:55:56 AM

Ethereum is still slow in increase of it's price but it's impressive that it was able to reach $612 today like the bearish days it was around $300.

Lucky those people that waited for that bottom and bought during that time, they are free to sell or they can keep it until the end of the year. Many are saying that it's possible for it to get back to ATH and can surpass that past price.

~Rent my sig before BTCTC goes to $100k~
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

Look, price of anything can go anywhere and anytime.  So it is not possible to predict the price of ETH in 2018. But in my opinion, the current market situation indicates that its price will be $1500-$2000. Though I am not fully sure.

Yeah, and that is just how market generally is and there is absolutely no way we can assume exactly what the future holds for any coin. Ethereum even though it showed some pretty huge bullish momentum recently does not mean that we cannot still get back to a downtrend. I have been bullish on Ethereum but I still follow trend most of the time as the market can be full of surprises and this year may be filled with one.
haithomocduong

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

As much as I know that anything can happen to a coin at any particular time or day and with the current situation in market price of coin, I think the closing range of ethereum this year will be $1500-$2000 considering the rate at which it rises.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

The market is still down and as I see that if Ethereum release the main catalysts this q2 the price could be double or triple and I know Ethereum is the safest bet this year. Do you research and buy the dip!
zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

It wont go up by a lot as per my predictions.
Not more than $900 i think, because it is not capable of crossing $800 at the moment, and there are only six months left
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:46:37 AM

The ethereum coin is dependent upon the price value, consideration bitcoin which is synonymous to cryptocurrency is slowing being accepted across Europe the ethereum price will increase over time so it's possible that it will be worth 1000 USD by the end of the year
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

If this continues, the ethereum will be fall to $ 200 by the end of the year. Yes you are reading right ETF is accepted or denied but ethereum will continue to fall.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:57:37 AM

If for the issue of rank ethereum in market, I'm sure will still remain ranked second after bitcoin. until recently there was even still in the same position. And this I think would be hard to beat by the other. It could be even later can beat ethereum bitcoin.

lequyen

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:05:01 AM

ETH has also fallen under the bloodshed of the market but I believe it will recover quickly. The belief of investors in ETH is better than the rest altcoin
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

Indeed this ethereum price continues to fall. But I am sure that until the end of the year later ethereum will still remain ranked second in market. Even so one day will move to the first rank of replacing bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: