Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinMedia is not Bruce Wagner.  (Read 2163 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:52:22 AM

I just want to point out the glaring stupidity of what you are doing by attacking bitcoin.
They're not attacking Bitcoin. They may be attacking you (I haven't been keeping up), but speak for yourself.

They have dug up enough crap on Bruce that his time as any kind of spokesperson for Bitcoin is obviously over. For that, I think we should be grateful. Thank god these things were revealed now rather than in a year or so when Bitcoin is hopefully a much bigger thing.

Yes in that way its probably a good thing. I doubt anyone will want to be a public face of bitcoin if they are worried someone might do something to their family for speaking up.

Satoshi did a wise thing by disappearing.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 08:21:04 AM

Now, this is fuckin' weird: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40477.msg493666#msg493666

As seen above, Atlas, a.k.a. Immanuel Go, is calling out noagenda (noagendamarket(?)), but you can clearly see Immanel Go is Anonymous in this case.

But, noagenda(market) is not affiliated with his now Anonymous moniker nowhere on this forum. (BTW, I'm not claiming that they are one in the same.)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40477.msg493076#msg493076

Here's the really change part: About three weeks ago Atlas called me from...wait for it...Australia, possessing a distinct Aussie accent, in spite of being born and raised in Texas.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 08:23:45 AM

why is this guy afforded the name anonymous?

He isn't. He deleted his forum account and all the posts he made remained as being posted as an anonymous guest, that's all.

But, Immanuel Go, a.k.a. Atlas, also now shows being Anonymous, but Immanuel Go is not replaced with Anonymous when quoted like noagenda(market) is.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 08:46:12 AM

This post may not be related with the above, but found it interesting nonetheless in the same vein.

I remember his ramblings. Constantly talking about how he was suicidal or questioning himself, seeing ghosts and thinking he was a space alien reincarnated or some equally insane gibberish.

Source?  This is fabricated entirely out of thin air.

Since this is unlocked now, see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=68167.0

I'm sorry, I was confusing you with Atlas.

Following the link...

Why not give the wallet and data to someone who can handle it and is trustworthy? Like genjix or phantomcircuit? I'd also handle it for you (though I'm busy and it may take me a while to deal with it, so someone else would be better).

Apologies if you spit out coffee on your laptop like I did when I read the above.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: