Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: gonefishing510 - I sent him a casasicus coin - he got it --- no anwer  (Read 6709 times)
jakedeez (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:22:07 PM

https://www.facebook.com/kimbeeyannoe Sent her a message explaining what "Andy" has done and that she is about to be named as an accessory to his scam. Asked if she could help us out to avoid including her in the charges.

Sent her a message this morning.  I'm also looking into finding out where he works ect so I can begin to let everyone in his life know what he is up to. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nightowlace

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 06:23:22 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=342098.0
WorldWideBTC

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:22:53 PM

https://www.facebook.com/kimbeeyannoe Sent her a message explaining what "Andy" has done and that she is about to be named as an accessory to his scam. Asked if she could help us out to avoid including her in the charges.

Sent her a message this morning.  I'm also looking into finding out where he works ect so I can begin to let everyone in his life know what he is up to. 

You'd be better off handing the debt to someone who can actually collect it for a percentage. Just get a concrete address. Based on the region he's supposedly living in, it shouldn't be too hard.
Nightowlace

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 09:04:30 PM

So I just got back from dropping by Mr. Jimmi's unexpectingly. I was on my way to Santa Cruz so I decided to see what Jimmi has to say about all this. Ringed the door and guess who it is? Jimmi!!!

He showed me the coin that "Jake" sent him and it for sure looks like it's been mess with. The 1 bit is still there but there is a slight small opening of the hologram like someone tried to do a bit of scratching on the top of the sticker. The hologram is not completely open, not even close, but there is definitely some tampering.

We continue to talk for about 2-3 minutes. To sum up what he said, he basically doesn't want to do any more trades on this forum anymore because he thinks everyone is a scammer. I ask about "nmat" and he said that he never got anything from him after the first trade.

Said something in the effect of having to go to work soon so we ended the conversation.

I am not taking any sides here, but after seeing the coin for myself, his story checks out.

There seems to be only two people directly involve in this but "nightowlace" seems to be spearheading the efforts, you will be ready to go to court to testify your "suspicions" of him? Or is there some solid evidence you have against him? I find your motive questionable and that  you are very quick to take actions even though you have no evidence against him. I sent him 20 coins before and got paid. According to your previous post, you've also receive a good number of coins from him and paid after you got the coins. Seems to me like you are just trying to put him out of business since you guys are both competing with each other to sell these coins.

I would like to see some evidence from the accusers. Any dated pictures of the coins that you guys sent him? If you have pictures of the coin, dated, right before you sent him the coins, this would be good evidence against his story of coin tampering.

Well hello Andy. I see you are using your sock puppet account to speak about this matter. Since you received the coin pay for it. Jake is still waiting. Everyone here has proof of the coins they sent you and they will be showing the proof to the authorities. I take video of every package I send and I encourage the practice.

As for why I am involved simply put I am sick and tired of people on this forum being swindled and any way I can help I will. I had major suspicions about you when you tried for weeks to get me to send you coins and payments first. Your constant nagging and talk about how many people trust you was a dead giveaway.

So how are you going to play this sir? Let's make everything right and go about on our separate ways.

Nightowlace

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 09:20:14 PM

Oh god.....I had a feeling i'll be accuse of scamming too. I see that you've dug up some dirt against gonefishing. This shows your full motive. I did some research on that post and here is what I found

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=341936

How will you explain that? Are those your "sock puppet" account that you use to accuse people of scamming so that you can sell all the casascius coins yourself?

Theymos has my permission to look at all of my IP addresses that I have ever used and cross reference that with any other account on this forum that you think is a second account that I am in control of. Theymos please report your findings here. Thank you.

Now lucky7slick do you agree to have Theymos examine the IP addresses used for your account and compare them to the IP addresses that Gonefishing510 has used? When and if they come up as the same how will you explain that?

Now as for the coin that you've admired to receiving and seeing as how I quote you stating the private code is in tact are you going to pay for it?
Nightowlace

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 10:02:56 PM

One last post.

Here's something I find extremely interesting about nightowlace

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397827.0

He has been scammed just 2-3 days ago (about the same time as this scam accusation) along with many others by "BlacklilLac" for many more bitcoins than the single coin that "Jake" lost in this thread.

I find it funny that all his crime fighting efforts are put into this accusation thread even though he has not been scammed by gonefishing. He has made zero post about "BlacklilLac" scamming him and others, yet he is putting in extraordinary efforts for something that he is not even involve in. Shouldn't you send the Hells Angels to "BlacklilLac" for scamming YOU and others?

HMMMMMMMM?

BlackLilac is another matter that is being handled by myself and Those who have been scammed by him. You scammed two members for a total of much more B than Blacklialc and I find it funny that you don't want Theymos letting us know if your IP addresses match.

So return the coins or face prosecution and civil suits.

Oh and I will post the email/text where you spoke about being a Marine and how "honor" means everything too you still makes me laugh.

PS I will continue to be a global scam buster because I hate pieces of shit like you.
jakedeez (OP)

ICO is evil

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:15:44 PM

The coin was in mint condition having never been taking out of the airtite mike caldwell sent it to me in... And why are you putting my name in ""s?  

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:25:28 PM

Nightowlace, the global scam buster, you are a victim of this scam worth more than 100+ BTC total from many users. My question to you is: WHY HAVE YOU BEEN SO SILENT ABOUT THIS? You have made ZERO post about this, ZEROOOOO. What is your motive man?

Dipshit, what the fuck does this have fuckall to do with anything in this thread?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Nightowlace

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 11:33:27 PM

Silent huh? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397827.0

We (those who've been scammed) are preparing a case for the RCMP. No need to keep discussing it on a thread.

Your case is being discussed here until all info is collected and then we will prepare our case for the local PD as well as the lawyer who will be filing a civil lawsuit against you.

Why continue to deflect to other threads though? Guilty much?
Nightowlace

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 11:35:40 PM

This is my very last post on this forum. I am done with dealing with you people.

I just want to expose Nightowlace for his inconsistency as the "global scam buster" . The next person to scam someone will most likely be him or maybe he was working with "BlackiilLac" all this time. I see absolutely no reason for your silence on another member who have recently scammed you, yet you are so aggressive with gonefishing who didn't even take anything from you. You should at least ask for some evidence from the accusers so we all know that this scam claim is true. Yet instead of asking for the evidence first you just want to help destroy the guy. Something doesn't seem right to me.

I am out of here. Good luck everyone and TRUST NO ONE!

Hey you fucking clown. He posted the tracking, the signature confirmation, and you stated the coin was received, tampered with but private code intact??? What more do we need? Pay the fucking guy his god damn bitcoin for the coin he sent you.
jakedeez (OP)

ICO is evil

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:42:39 PM

Hey you fucking clown. He posted the tracking, the signature confirmation, and you stated the coin was received, tampered with but private code intact??? What more do we need? Pay the fucking guy his god damn bitcoin for the coin he sent you.

Yeah!  What he said!   Roll Eyes Grin
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:16:27 PM

even if the hologram is in horrible shape. as long as it's funded on uberbills, just send the coin back. would have been discussed already. obv scammer and lowlife. hope he get's what he deserves.
jakedeez (OP)

ICO is evil

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:58:36 PM

even if the hologram is in horrible shape. as long as it's funded on uberbills, just send the coin back. would have been discussed already. obv scammer and lowlife. hope he get's what he deserves.

Honestly, the hologram was in perfect shape.  I am sure that at best what I'll get back is a different coin he has that was damaged.  But I'll be totally honest, I already got robbed, I would be happy to get back anything.

I'll post a bit more information here - I haven't had much luck with law enforcement, so I am not going with a private security company.
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:19:00 PM

We continue to talk for about 2-3 minutes. To sum up what he said, he basically doesn't want to do any more trades on this forum anymore because he thinks everyone is a scammer. I ask about "nmat" and he said that he never got anything from him after the first trade.

That doesn't make any sense. I have plenty of evidence that I owned the coins and that they were delivered to his door. I also have a long list of traded messages with him regarding this trade.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:32:03 PM

Theymos has confirmed via IP that lucky7slick and gonefishing510 are the same user.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
jakedeez (OP)

ICO is evil

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:51:53 PM

Theymos has confirmed via IP that lucky7slick and gonefishing510 are the same user.

This may actually be very helpful in proving a fraudulent intent!  Thanks!

That doesn't make any sense. I have plenty of evidence that I owned the coins and that they were delivered to his door. I also have a long list of traded messages with him regarding this trade.

As do I - there is absolutly no doubt this guy is trying to get away with this.  He might, but I don't believe so.  I haven't had much work with law enforcement, but I have a very large network of people that, while in no way will we threaten the man physically are going to potentially make his life very annoying.  I haven't decided to take those actions yet.  

Also I am working with nmat to decide if we want to hire a private investigator/security firm to peruse him.  While I did get screwed out of a collectible coin that had a lot of value to me, it pales in comparison to the loss incurred by nmat.

In the mean time, I have decided to try and turn my negative feelings into energy to do some positive things in the world of bitcoins.  To start with there was a family in New York who had a tragic fire new years day, losing their 7 year old and home, and having their 12 year old badly burned.  I am working with a very trusted core dev to setup a donation wallet for the family... and already have commitments for up to 10 bitcoins in matching funds.  After, and assuming this is successful I am planning to work with a friend to set up more charitable efforts in bitcoin.  

I would like to take the feelings of being burnt and loss of trust and try to turn them into something positive that will help restore for myself, and hopefully others who have been scammed that there are good bitcoin people out there who want to help.  I've started another thread here...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=411183.0

If anyone has any suggestions, I would be grateful to hear them!

Nightowlace

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 07:06:19 PM

Shocker.
jakedeez (OP)

ICO is evil

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 07:08:29 PM

Shocker.

It isn't surprising, but it's actually super good news man - it means we can reenlist law enforcement because it shows intent to defraud.
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:33:41 AM

Shocker.

It isn't surprising, but it's actually super good news man - it means we can reenlist law enforcement because it shows intent to defraud.

Lucky7slick tried to buy 11btc worth of casascius coins off me. He was trying to use gonefishing510 as escrow lol. When i said i would fly there to trade in person, and wanted to escrow 1btc for my flight, but with a more trusted escrow, he obviously backed out.
Nightowlace

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 03:20:52 AM

Did anyone notice Lucky7slick deleted all his posts in this thread? Haha. Idiot.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: