Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eMunie Beta Test  (Read 6798 times)
Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:22:49 PM

A presale is a presale no matter what kind of nice story the dev made up and all the talk doesn't chance the fact it is closed source.

A non-POW coin is not possible without a pre-sale.

Radix - just imagine
Emule

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:44:24 PM

Obviously scam!

pre-mine, most coins hoarded by founders and staff.

they can issue emules whenever they want (printing)

how many emu will there be ??

centralized (foundation--->boss fesseleer)

closed source

worse than ripple stay away, no ROI, money in the water.

no add value, we already have ripple, paypall, visa, master etc...

vapour ware better invest something else

bummer

start price 0.1 Shocked

btw; nice language from the foundation members aka bilotronics, that says it all.
eid

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:56:43 PM

Obviously scam!

closed source

bummer

btw; nice language from the foundation members aka bilotronics, that says it all.

So you're done trolling Nxt and back to emunie. Lets have a quick look at your posts:

Is anyone going to use Arbitrary Messages within next 2 weeks? It seems to me that without a client that supports this feature we don't need AM.

I realy do respect your work sir, but without a client you better stop loosing your time here.

No one will bother using API strings etc... no client = no product.

and yes eMunie is a finished product that will blow all your efforts away just becaus you will always be second!

Interesting change of opinion...

So for this has been a utter joke. Alpha status at start. Client hacked no trustworthy d/l available. Main dev off to make his own coin at some point in future. ah comon what is this shit?

So basicly NXT has nothing. Angry

nothing at all, not even within on month you talk about more then five weaks! In the meantime eMunie is launched and there r others starting as well.

this is a major set back and I shall have to review my investment. I am not a DEV I want results and no delays;

NXT had a good chance to make it but lost it here.

The Revenge of the Trolls!   Grin

Call me troll.

We shal see if you can sell your webpage with four icons, coz that is all you have.

Do you realy think people wil bother making .bat files, and using commands and API, forget it people will never adopt it. Its over and out. You all should have took the chance while you've got it but oooh no...

In this hard business there is only one place that counts and that ia number 1.

knowing you will still have nothing next mont eMunie (propre finished product and featuresà is the winner and there is no place for second

Your credibility is now measured in the negative.

I asked you before and shall ask again; are you well?

Emule

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:58:50 PM

I don't see the relevance with:

Obviously scam!

closed source

bummer

eid

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:59:46 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 02:25:43 PM by eid

hehe, I guess that answered my question.

Btw, all your points have been answered elsewhere. I don't intend doing so again for an obvious (and bad) troll.
bahamapascal

Activity: 695

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:15:33 PM

Well just for the Info, I am in eMunie since the very first beta (I think back in July) and have been following the development since then and I have to say, I really like what I see.
For people saying it's scam, think of it this way: Dan (the developer) is working on it for month and month almost every single day, sometimes even past 18hours. He has now created a top of the art p2p currency, which is working nice and smooth (except of a few bugs and tweaks its finished). Now, give me a reason why would he destroy his work of the past year to scam people for some BTC if he could get way more money from continuing his work and investing in his creation? Ofcours, everything is possible...so if you don't feel comfortable in investing, you don't have to invest in it Wink

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:16:00 PM

Is anyone currently in the eMunie beta test?

How much BTC have you invested in the beta?

Is it a legit currency or just bullshit?

1) yes

2) Zero (no ones invested btc in the beta).

3) legit

+1
romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:19:09 PM

so if I invest in the upcoming presale, my money will be as good as the beta folks and the boss ? or they are in the better position ?
eid

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:23:16 PM

so if I invest in the upcoming presale, my money will be as good as the beta folks and the boss ? or they are in the better position ?

All equal. No one gets a special deal.
bahamapascal

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:25:13 PM

All the same, no one gets more or less Wink....if you invest 100$ you will get the same amount of eMunie as if I invest 100$ or if "the boss" invests 100$ Smiley

Edit: @eid, you beat me to it Tongue
SenorHombre

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:25:27 PM

the problem which i dont understand that he is the person who can create new coins and sell new coins. the demand and supply makes no sense in my opinion. since if you have infinite supply the demand would go somewhere zero. therefore he controls all. and it is not transparent and said where the money will go, only for the first pre-sale its going into the development.
he gets kind of all money. so smart deal for working 6 month...

I am actually looking forward to the the development of zero coins, since this still locks nice. but those business strategy which are going on here seems to work.

its like its difficult to get, everyone once to buy as much as possible. price starts already at 10 cents... thats really high. also only the already rich people can get richer here. you pay less for a higher quantity...

i mean at least its nothing virtual and you pay money for it. so you should think smart before investing in something which is that vulnerable in my opinion and dont make rich people richer.

anyway feel free to critisise i am eager to learn from it.
Cobra

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:27:56 PM

I don't see the relevance with:

Obviously scam!
closed source
bummer

Have you done research on this?.......I have been a beta tester for over 6 months and I have to say it is not vaporware at all, a client existed 6 months ago which I have tested.  Since that time it has made great advancements with a very robust feature set.  Not sure how you can compare it with anything else as nothing like it exists with it being fully anonymous and encrypted, greatly improved architecture over BTC with lightening fast transaction clearing times. I will not go in to the many more features it has over that. The source will come out eventually just be patient, if it was released right away a year of hard work would be thrown out the window and now the true eMunie would need to compete against itself and all of the clones.

Founders do not care about receiving anything, they would be there daily contributing to the project and the community regardless. BTW some people that are very passionate about this project can get a little vocal and defensive.  If you knew how much billo does on a daily basis with testing, and feedback, answering community questions etc. you would get why he may get like that.

After learning of BTC at the start of 2012 and all of the alt coins after I can say that nothing compares to eMunie when you look at the nuts and bolts of it......the vaporware as you call it. The type of testing going into this is on par or greater than that of commercial software.

allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:28:59 PM

Dear,can anyone give some infor for how to buy some emunie now?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bahamapascal

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:35:04 PM

the problem which i dont understand that he is the person who can create new coins and sell new coins. the demand and supply makes no sense in my opinion. since if you have infinite supply the demand would go somewhere zero. therefore he controls all. and it is not transparent and said where the money will go, only for the first pre-sale its going into the development.

I am actually looking forward to the the development of zero coins, since this still locks nice. but those business strategy which are going on here seems to work.

its like its difficult to get, everyone once to buy as much as possible. price starts already at 10 cents... thats really high. also only the already rich people can get richer here. you pay less for a higher quantity...

i mean at least its nothing virtual and you pay money for it. so you should think smart before investing in something which is that vulnerable in my opinion and dont make rich people richer.

No one crates any coins (except in the genisses block for the initial investors), the system itself will create them and will credit people with interrest. Otherwise it would be centralized.
Also, there is only going o be one pre-sale, after the release there will not be a second pre-sale Wink
Arros

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:38:55 PM

Some of the emunie supporter accounts seem pretty fresh. Did they join the emunie project before having an account here or do they find it embarrassing to shill with their main account but are under peer pressure to do it?  Wink
Sharky444

Activity: 724

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:43:17 PM

My BTCTalk account is older than my Emunie beta test.

Radix - just imagine
eid

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:46:19 PM

Firstly, no person will be creating new coins. This function is fully automated depending on unfilled demand. The new coins will be created directly in the wallets of the people that already hold emunie, in direct proportion to their percentage holdings. If the demand for coins falls off, the system stops making coins.

Also, there is a buffer system whereby the system buys/sells coins in order to prevent spikes in price. This does not attempt to fix the price, just prevent huge fluctuations. (This is where a lot of the pre-sale money will be going. The rest towards further development, advertising etc)

The money brought in from new coins will obviously go to the people that decide to sell theirs.

The price of each coin is largely irrelevant at this point. If you invest $100 and get 1000 coins, or 10,000 coins, they will still be worth $100 at launch.

It's true that buying in bulk will get you a discount. Its not a huge discount in my opinion and I think your argument about rich getting richer is largely an appeal to emotion so I wont argue against it here.
bahamapascal

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:47:33 PM

Dear,can anyone give some infor for how to buy some emunie now?

Currently the official pre-sale isn't running yet, but it should start soon.
Here you can get some Information on the pre-sale: http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/992-important-information-regarding-public-pre-launch-sale/

Some of the emunie supporter accounts seem pretty fresh. Did they join the emunie project before having an account here or do they find it embarrassing to shill with their main account but are under peer pressure to do it?  Wink

LOL, are you referring to me? Cheesy My account is a couple of month older then eMunie;)
eid

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:47:47 PM

Some of the emunie supporter accounts seem pretty fresh. Did they join the emunie project before having an account here or do they find it embarrassing to shill with their main account but are under peer pressure to do it?  Wink

My BTT account was made in Oct 2012.
Arros

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:06:01 PM

Is there some way to audit how much Fuserleer create for himself, his friends etc.? Fully anonymous system? That means no way for independent checking? How can outsiders know how much of that declared presale investment is just an excuse to create emunies for himself to stash away.

Anyway, when will the whitepaper with lots of details come out? It was supposed to be some time ago.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: