Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-IPO-IPO] [ANN] LIGHT - The UNIVERSE'S FIRST *7TH* GENERATION CRYPTOCOIN!!!!  (Read 4890 times)
Ximp (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:31:11 AM

Hey guys, I'm my elite team of amazing researchers from many amazing ivy league schools having been working on a top secret coin for a whole long time!
It's called LIGHTS, and it's the superest 7th Gen Currency!
Sadly, I'm in dire need of investors in order to continue to develop the coin. I don't want anybody to miss out on this once in a lifetime offer to become super rich so I'm actually heading up the pre-pre-IPO! That's right, you'll have a great chance to get in on the floor UNDER THE GROUND FLOOR. In order to do this, I've set up an amazing bitcoin wallet address to receive funds! Sweet! Why should you trust a random stranger on the internet? Haven't you been reading? I'm from an IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL! MY RESEARCHERS ARE TOP NOTCH! Here is an infographic that will help explain some awesome facts about LIGHT!

F.A.Q.

Will you be accepting escrow?

No, since that would clearly show you guys have a reason to doubt the project. We only want forward thinkers on our amazing MIT and HARVARD research TEAM!

When will you launch?

Sometime soon, but the more donations, the faster we can get done!

Is there a limit to the amount of btc I can invest?

We were originally going to limit the initial investments to just 5 BTC each, but since we don't want to limit anybody from MAKING INSANE AMOUNTS OF CASH WITH US, we have decided that everybody CAN INVEST AS MUCH AS THEY WANT!

Is there a guarantee to profits?

We don't want to set any unrealistic expectations, but between the dynamic group of IVY LEAGUE investors and a potential TRILLION DOLLAR investor group I know from my time on the Wall Street, I'd say make your own predictions  Wink

SOOOOOO WHO WANTS TO GET RICH?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Just send your bitcoin INVESTMENT to our investment address and join our exclusive coin network of genius!

19xxM7Eew58bM2yqXVNc4nCBc3cnV5E8tL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
revvv

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:08:47 AM

Invested 10BTC seems legit.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 09:12:29 AM

new trend, IPO era Cheesy

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:47:52 AM

Should i send 5 BTC or 500 BTC? , It looks like such a good investment... and further more , no escrow , this is bulletproof.

Now seriously , there would be at least one idiot who will send you some coins , make sure to return them.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Ximp (OP)

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:52:14 PM

Huh Nobody seems to grasp the amazing opportunity I'm offering.

So, in order to sweeten the pot, I'm offering a 100% Satisfaction or DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! That's right, there's no way to lose money! Test it out by sending a few BTC! I'm 100% honest, because I'm from AN IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL Cheesy

-E
Slimnuts

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:56:27 PM

Wow, terrible attempt at a scam. I mean the whole thing reads like satire. One of the worst scam attempts I've ever come across.
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:58:33 PM

I want to send 100BTC, but I want to meet the op first - op give us your address where you live.

Ximp (OP)

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:00:32 PM

Wow, terrible attempt at a scam. I mean the whole thing reads like satire. One of the worst scam attempts I've ever come across.

Some people don't see riches when they are staring them right in the face.  Undecided

I weep for the sheep who call hard work a scam  Cry  

I'm just trying to illuminate the masses and provide them with an opportunity to get in on something truly revolutionary.

My team also meets regularly at Mensa and a secret source involved in NWO has conteacted us saying they will be on board
Ximp (OP)

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:02:25 PM

I want to send 100BTC, but I want to meet the op first - op give us your address where you live.

I would, but I fear a rival group may kidnap my team and halt this revolutionary new coin.
aorith

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:03:14 PM

Sending all my funds now!! (sorry its little im poor but i believe in the proyect and will be an early adopter) !!!! go devs!

BTC: 1Pc2BrecisYLZ2FSFEgCn16ogTHjopqEey  LTC: LM1XBHF8Ccv2vdgh3kqCqPaGkWGhzRMxjw
NXT: 3946500435546198781
Ximp (OP)

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:05:04 PM

Sending all my funds now!! (sorry its little im poor but i believe in the proyect and will be an early adopter) !!!! go devs!

You are a true visionary!  Smiley

Edit: I'm not seeing your transaction, PM me your private key because I think your wallet may be hacked...
nicksly

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:09:22 PM

my team is very impressed by your project
we are gathering bitcoins to support you
aorith

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:10:34 PM

You are a true visionary!  Smiley

Edit: I'm not seeing your transaction, PM me your private key because I think your wallet may be hacked...

patience still no confirms! but i trust this proyect and ppl all over the world no need for pm!! here is my priv address:
5KJdAEq1yuLmLJeyrXeXeiTGMkavT8SHu4mpudWyuqrCgJ1Nnew

BTC: 1Pc2BrecisYLZ2FSFEgCn16ogTHjopqEey  LTC: LM1XBHF8Ccv2vdgh3kqCqPaGkWGhzRMxjw
NXT: 3946500435546198781
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:10:46 PM

Anyone who thinks this is a serious scam is as bad as anyone who falls for the actual ones. Learn to read. Anyone stupid enough to fall for this has probably been lobotomised.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Ximp (OP)

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:11:25 PM

Great! Hurry up and hop aboard! This coin IS LEGIT and you'll be KICKING yourself if you make the wrong choice regarding investing!
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 10:12:43 PM

What about the 1% of MIT engineers?

Sry man, i can't invest in something that isn't approved by all of them!

Ximp (OP)

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:13:28 PM

Anyone who thinks this is a serious scam is as bad as anyone who falls for the actual ones. Learn to read. Anyone stupid enough to fall for this has probably been lobotomised.

Yes! This isn't a scam! THIS ENLIGHTENED MAN KNOWS! I'm glad some people have faith in the future of this amazing and futurist/revolutionary project!
Ximp (OP)

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:16:01 PM

What about the 1% of MIT engineers?

Sry man, i can't invest in something that isn't approved by all of them!

WOOPS! Haaha our professional and world-famous illustrator made a mistake while working tirelessly on our info-graphic. I just checked with our lead GENIUS head developer and he re-re-confirmed with me that ALL MIT engineers and NOW ALL CS MAJORS ALSO AGREE! I hope you will see the amazing potential like all visionaries so far have!
bitcoinpaul

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:33:42 PM

so much wow, many lol Grin
VST

Activity: 70

Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:35:45 PM