Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:39:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can change economic?  (Read 1158 times)
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

Bitcoin can change a lot in the life of a particular person, increasing its economic state. However, in general, this will have little impact on the economy of the country. Bitcoin is not a magic wand, with which you can solve problems on a countrywide scale. With the advent of bitcoin, economic laws are not repealed. If someone raised their economic position at the expense of bitcoin, then someone has to lose as much.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

Bitcoin is just a means of payment, however with a volatile price so everyone uses it as an investment and trading. Same with other investment places, which will give everyone profit and even loss. I do not think bitcoin will have a big effect on a country's economy, bitcoin will be just another alternative to earn a living. At least with the latest innovations of a technology will make it easy for everyone who uses it.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

Bitcoin has a huge impact on the economy of the country, if most of the people will prefer on investing in cryptocurrency then banks will lose their funding capital for the government and that is the reason why governments hate cryptocurrency.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

For me it can and this is just a case of time cause if goverment will find a way to make taxes on every payment they could repair their economy in country.

sakib12121012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

Yes, Bitcoin can change economic.Bitcoin is a disruptive economic innovation that have the potential to revolution the current economic structure and change how banks and financial institutions.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

I think bitcoin will benefit people. There will be a time when bitcoin will be used all over the world. I believe that day will come very soon. By investing in bitcoin , people earn a lot of money. Bitcoin will soon have a global economic change.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:56:38 PM

Bitcoin has the power to change the economic conditions of the world as bitcoin network has brought a revolutionary change in the financial industry and has digitalized the world giving a source of income to the people working in the bitcoin network and the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing due to the increase in the demand of bitcoins and making it more expensive than any other asset or precious metal as there is only limited number of bitcoins and the demand keeps on the increasing. Bitcoins has helped to avoid unemployment issues and poverty as it provide source of income to the users by doing freelance jobs and by providing products and services in exchange of bitcoins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
sajjad.torch

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

If we want a clear cut answer, than the answer will be, No not really. Bitcoin surely have some impact on the economy but it does not influence the economy. But we have to admit that, bitcoin surely help people to earn some extra to add on their financial condition. So we have to admit that bitcoin surely add something to our economic condition. But id does not influencing the economic condition of a country.

s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

I think it can change a person's life but it can't change the whole economical situation. As for me, it is us crypto users who benefit and could impart something for our community and economy. It is us who can change it's situation because bitcoin is just a currency and it can't do anything about the economic situation.
putra daerah

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:07:14 PM

in my life bitcoin has helped and restored my family's economy.
In fact I can also save the money I have earned for my needs later.
not only I who have felt the benefits, but a country can increase.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

The reason why there are government who are hating cryptocurrency is because of the negative effects on the economy like people will prefer on investing in cryptocurrency more than placing their money on the banks.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

If bitcoin can change people's lives from rag to riches, then it is just a very good reason to say that it can also affect the country's economy into a good one. Economic growth will be boosted by bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies around.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
xali

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:11:14 PM

why it would not be changing the entire economy? of course that it is doing it so. I am glad of being part of that, but we should take in consideration that bitcoin is NOT an investment, and many people is confused about that.

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

I believe that Bitcoin can change one's economy, because in Bitcoin we will easily earn money. Provided that we are diligent, tenacious and painstaking. we can easily earn money from Bitcoin by trading Bitcoin, Investment or we follow the new Altcoin bounty program. If Bitcoin continues to grow and gain a lot of trust from the community. I am sure, the world economy will increase rapidly.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:12:11 PM

If bitcoin can change people's lives from rag to riches, then it is just a very good reason to say that it can also affect the country's economy into a good one. Economic growth will be boosted by bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies around.
Yes that's right. If people are willing to change their status in life and want to become wealthy, bitcoin can help to aim that goal. For me bitcoin can really help our economy because it can help to reduce the rate of poor people in the world. So I am sure thst bitcoin is useful in our society.
Aizarafer

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

Yes, for me it can change the economic , it starts with the market price of bitcoin. Many people now, became rich because of investing ,trading in bitcoin.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

Yes it would be possible that bitcoin will change the economy by simply changing ones life. If individual have a high economic status then u can say that their economy is progressive. One factor to say that economy of one country is very progressive if individual Cam never experience poverty.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2231

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

Bitcoin can change even the world economics. Bitcoin is designed as a payment decentralized peer-to-peer network, therefore the impact should be in the field of financial system. For example, Visa and Mastercard already compete to the crypto currencies. They are forced to provide more cheap and quality services. Bitcoin is not just a trading speculative instrument. The positive general result of Bitcoin for an ordinary people consists in the controlling the bank systems which can't relax and commit a manipulative monetary politics as they did it before.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:54:41 PM

Yes it would be possible that bitcoin will change the economy by simply changing ones life. If individual have a high economic status then u can say that their economy is progressive. One factor to say that economy of one country is very progressive if individual Cam never experience poverty.
it's been proven today that many people are helped in the economic sector because of the bitcoin that helps them. I believe when there is an intention of change then we will be able to achieve it
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:06:04 AM

One problem i see cryptos fixing ia the ability to make people spend their money unlike fiat which hardly appreciates because of inflation and other tax reforms that force people to spend less and if people spend less an economy can not grow but thanks to cryptocurrencies people tend to spend more of their cryptos when prices hit a new all time high which directly contributes to a countries economic growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: