Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can change economic?  (Read 1153 times)
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:47:48 PM

We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

Economy will only change if Bitcoin will be taxed. If people hold bitcoins and do not even care to declare this as their assets then economy will still be stagnant. Growing economy will be reflected by a growing nation, since Bitcoin is a digital currency then it can never be considered as a valuable asset from a country.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

Economy will only change if Bitcoin will be taxed. If people hold bitcoins and do not even care to declare this as their assets then economy will still be stagnant. Growing economy will be reflected by a growing nation, since Bitcoin is a digital currency then it can never be considered as a valuable asset from a country.
I believe so.But it would take a long time to make this happen.As long as people are now gaining an income out from these cryptos that made the rate of unemployed people lessen,then hopefully in the next years our individual's economic will increase.Poverty will soon to be minimized in the country and with the further existence of bitcoin and its users,i think it will lead to a more positive result in the country's economic.

soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:02:15 AM

I think bitcoin will not change the economy. Bitcoin is just a digital coin. Bitcoin is not an international currency. Many governments are stifling the development of bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:09:10 AM

as in my country, for them krypto can also help the economy of our society better than before, because for them krypto is also easy to use to get the benefits.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:04:01 AM

there are some countries that are already doing the legality of bitcoin and in the country proved to be a change. in my country there is a big impact from the presence of bitcoin. making people have new jobs to do
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:28:42 AM

I think it has an impact but not directly to the economy but for the people of the country to use bitcoin for their own advantage. It can be a tool to somehow save yourself for being unemployed by taking the opportunity given by bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general. Many people here are now aware of the existence of btc and still the number are increasing each day because of the hype of cryptos that you can make money through it. Its just sad that some people dont even think the significance and purpose of bitcoin and just go with the flow in the current trend without proper knowledge.

Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:10:35 AM

perhaps bitcoin can change first through its citizen, reducing un employed and helping those who have no jobs at all. those who earned bitcoin can help their comminuty create a job for them and the cycle goes on its like paying good out of the good things they recieved..bitcoin can help each one make their dream come true.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Max.junior1

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:45:57 AM

Of course, but bitcoin is not a major factor in improving one's economy, because not everyone knows and uses Bitcoin. But bitcoin makes new work for its users, so do I.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:51:01 AM

Tax is the a way that people contribute for the development of the economy of one country.  As high the earning of bitcoin,  it is the responsibility of the society to pay the right amount of tax because there will be no development if we cannot help each other also it is for our own good and the country. 
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:14:34 AM

Bitcoin can make changes but it is not totally change of the economic but the possible flow of the economics only because it can implement the blockchain which can make the transaction safer and transparent at the same time which is a great thing to have for a transaction system which people can check if there is a fraud or not.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:19:08 AM

Bitcoin is a good way to change someone's life. In terms of changing the economy of one country, there may be a little impact because only few people in one country are involved in bitcoin. Likewise, crypto currencies are not regulated by government meaning, there is no contribution in terms of taxation. Unless, people are paying tax from the crypto they gained.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:15:25 AM

I dont know if bitcoin will change the economic state of a country.As of now in my country they accept bitcoin in the Economic Zone.If it does harm then why those private sectors embracing it?Then for sure the government is fully aware of existence of bitcoin but they dont take actions unlike other countries who banned bitcoin.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:20:40 AM

Even if bitcoin does not become a currency for everyone to use and understand, it will still affect the world economy. If bitcoin became widespread, respected and legal, it would force everyone - all central Banks and Banks - to reduce their costs to remain competitive.
tukangsiomay

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

because a lot of anthusiast bitcoin can change economic, it will definitely serve as alternate currency/asset for a long time.

It encompasses all activity related to production, consumption and trade of goods and services in a country.
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

I think for all the people have not been able to help its economy, because there are still many who do not know about bitcoin.
but for me, bitcoin is a tool that can turn me from poverty to simple. can change from unemployment to having a job.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:56:47 AM

I think it is depends on what country's the bitcoin developed. We have more opportunities that makes our economy to change. Bitcoin serves us a new bridge into another point that helps us and our economic growth, eventhough this is not totally link on the other countries people makes a step to being this changes in the whole world.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

I think the bitcoin only changes the individual economy because the ones using bitcoin will gain enormous profits and change their lives from poor to rich
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:59:06 AM

one of the things about the effects of bitcoin on the economy is that people can buy product goods and services with cryptocurrency,
and the impact of bitcoin in the future is the possibility of adopting its bitcoin in most of the world's nations because of its existence which began to be count in the world economy
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:12:39 AM

Bitcoin can actually change the economy in some countries. But it will not change too much because everyone is fighting for profit in the Crypto market. How can I know that?
I read through an article about traders and Crypto. They say that if one becomes extremely wealthy after the rise of altcoin, one will go bankrupt because of the wrong investment.
Cash flows from one person to another.

hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

According to my opinion I believe that Bitcoin can change the economic of a country but not directly . Many people are not aware of Bitcoin  it can reduce unemployment and help the jobless and can help  each one to make their dreams come true. It is the responsibility of the society to pay the right amount of tax to the government for the development of the society. Bitcoin can change the economy but not totally tax is the way for the development of a country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: