Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can change economic?  (Read 1155 times)
smarcio

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

I think we (crypto-enthusiasts and crypto-businessmen), wish that bitcoin change economic faster, but we should understand that major of people need more time for recognizing bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

I think we (crypto-enthusiasts and crypto-businessmen), wish that bitcoin change economic faster, but we should understand that major of people need more time for recognizing bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.

Yes,bitcoin is big changed on economy because with bitcoin people can work at home and other worker can get a extra money and other country will adopt on bitcoin because of the safe transaction and easy to sell so that economy will change.bitcoin is big impact on economy because of the price is very high and people invest it so that people have a chance become a rich.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

Whenever some other investments have less money in the funds, it makes the owners of those investments experience the loss since the price goes down.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

I think that it is too early to talk about great changes but it is certainly can do this. In the future, it will change the whole perception of economics. I am sure that this will happen very soon because it is stupid to ignore the pros of bitcoin
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

As Bitcoin began its development, thousands of people appeared ready to invest in a promising project and the emergence of specialized crypto-exchange exchanges became inevitable. However, it took several years to form a full-fledged market. I think that yes, it really can now
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

I think bitcoin will not change the economy. Bitcoin is just a digital coin. Bitcoin is not an international currency. Many governments are stifling the development of bitcoin.
Sure, bitcoin itself cannot just give the economy a boost but I believe its usage on a large scale will. It depends on how the government of each country accepts it and the regulations they put in place. As long as that is in play, I am sure there would be a lot of benefit for each government to gain from it, and that would give citizens the opportunity to make use of the chances available within the space to help themselves gain some great future. When the citizens are doing well, I believe the economy will be affected positively.
Godexists

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

for me  I agree.It will be a great advantage for the people to have bitcoin in their lives because it can be a primary source of income in everyday lifes.however bitcoin can change or increase our economy but not totally.tax is the development of the country.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

Bitcoin can change the economic gradually but cashless countries had already changed through bitcoin. Usually, developed countries are always more advantage than others. So, the good impact of bitcoin economics in the future is to improve the economics system.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

that's true, since bitcoin provides a great income for everyone in the bitcoin forum, even it will be their economic supporters.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

I think bitcoin can change the economy for the better because bitcoin can provide an excellent advantage for improving one's economy.

Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

Bitcoin has changed the economic condition of the country but it does not matter. The developed countries are becoming more and more economically dependent on bitcoin. And on the other hand, the developed and poor countries can not use Bitcoin's opportunities.And the governments of these countries do not think bitcoin's work is acceptable. Therefore, I think that bits should be made acceptable to all countries and all people.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

Based on the words of one of the economics ministers of a country and the experts "bitcoin have not had an impact on the economy of a country" so the possibility of bitcoin's impact on economic change is sure, just not for now, I'm sure if the ecomic changes due to bitcoin, the government will take serious action about the regulation, whether the regulation is positive or not who knows.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
LivDamone

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

I believe that only bitcoin can change the state of people for the better. in his power-to raise the country's economy and throw off the government from the point of control over financial capabilities. It's time!
pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

I think bitcoin can change and improve economic systems and governance in a country. but when the government is willing to adopt bitcoin and provide information and information about bitcoin I think bitcoin will be a field of business and will also improve the country's economy.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

Bitcoin can heavily impact the economy of a country. If the government will impose taxes on bitcoin transactions, with the amount of money people are making there will ba huge taxes to pay and the more money the government will get. They can use it to improve their country. Just hope that government is corruption-free.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

bitcoin provide several opportunity in order to earn money.if every people earn money from this world , i think much of them could be rich people.they can work as side job or as main job to gain more money.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

I think Bitcoin can change the economy for the better. We may not see any significant economic changes as of now because, Bitcoin is still young and it cannot do magic but it can make changes for the better. Imagine the number of people who are no longer unemployed and can already earn from the comforts of their homes. Bitcoin has a lot of good things to bring and we can utilize it to ensure that we will have a better economic status in the future.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

Bitcoin has been in our country for a long time but it does not change because our economy is unchanged and it can only change if people in a country are trying to improve the economy and must also help the government to change this.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:38:40 PM

In my point of view i think bitcoin have a positive impact on one country in terms of economics. The more people engage in it the more money would be cash out and flow into the economic stream. The more money people had the livelier the economy will be.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

bitcoin can change one's economy because bitcoin can be obtained without having to spend capital. so that many unemployed take advantage of this situation, so that the impact on the economy in a country and can change a person's economy to be better.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: