Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:55:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can change economic?  (Read 1153 times)
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

Whenever some other investments have less money in the funds, it makes the owners of those investments experience the loss since the price goes down.
Bitcoin is really an amazing way of earning it helps you to reduce unemployment in our county and it helps those people to earn good amount of money even if they are at home, not we can start a lot of business opportunities with bitcoin payment as fast transaction, and getting money from bitcoin, gradually our country is getting rich and people are being employed as they pay tax on time and help poor and deserving people, so our economy is getting better with help of bitcoin.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:27:55 AM

Finite money and crypto-currencies are created for the exchange of goods and services. Each type of currency has its advantages and disadvantages. However, if dollars, euros or any other national currency can support the development of the economy, in contrast to Bitcoin, if it completely replaces the fiat money.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:28:08 AM

bitcoin can change the economic conditions and make the world economy greatly improved because everyone can make transactions between the world quickly and not too complicated, with bitcoin all transactions become very safe and all can be tracked because of transparent features owned bitcoin.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:37:21 AM

Even now a lot of people including me are agreeing to spend money in bitcoin than placing it in banks.  Everyone now agree on buying bitcoin than putting money as saving for future as they knows it is saving and earning both at the same time,. While using saving as money in banks will grow as nothing and profit will be almost 0% so our societies now need bitcoin to become better and safe as investors.
Obviously who would not ? I cannot personally remember the last time I ever approached the bank to make an international transaction either through western union, MoneyGram and the rest. Things have gotten a lot easier in paying merchants overseas for goods bought without stress of trying to get that done in the bank and even with all the limits placed by the banks.

Bitcoin is already playing a big role in competition with the banks and that is one of the things that so makes me happy and with things like this, I believe with people not being limited by governmental policies due to their own mistakes, I believe it would affect those who make use of bitcoin for transaction positively and if it is on a large scale, may help improve the economy.
Blekok001

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:02:50 AM

The Fact to this day is that much of the people's economic change comes from Bitcoin ( eg people around me ). This change is real I see firsthand, where before they know Bitcoin in an effort to meet their needs is difficult, but now what they want they can accomplish.
I think with a small example that I experienced real in my life this can be trusted and followed by most people, so they can feel the economic changes.
And I firmly believe that if most people can feel a change in individual economic improvement, then Bitcoin can be an option to change our personal economic growth that will be followed by a country's economic growth.
mixany

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

I think that with the advent of crypto currency in the economy of many countries, it has changed them for the better, and we hope that there will be only one plus
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

For some peoples who hold bitcoin for long time, I think many bitcoin holder already change their economy situation. But in general, bitcoin or cryptocurrency can change economy as long government issuing regulation about cryptocurrency
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

What is going to happen? More money will be printed by the banks and the fiat's value will get lower.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

What is going to happen? More money will be printed by the banks and the fiat's value will get lower.

For me bitcoin is already change the econimics because of the good price and people using it and become a good life.bitcoin is very changing on economics because People dont have a work can get a money by investing on bitcoin or joining a campaign and many people become rich because of bitcoin.

eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

Many people join bitcoin becomes wealthy and if the person is wealthy they can easily put up a business and through businesses it can help make the countries economy grow in our country.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

Bitcoin does not change our economy, it is improving our economy. many unemployed people to increase their standard of living thereby indirectly helping to improve the economy of a country. But bitcoin would not be able to change the world economy. If bitcoin will be fully adopted, most of the people will already have a good opportunity to make their lives better to live.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

Not only bitcoin can change the economy but altcoins too.
Because they are all cryptocurrency and people not only use or invest bitcoin.

About the impact of cryptcurrency there will be good and bad. The good is many will going to get rich.
And the bad is many government will try to stop Crypto because they see that it is money laundering

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

I agree and I have proved it. but bitcoin helps the urgent economy. that's my opinion.
Ladyechy

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

recent bitcoin development is remarkable, with the existence of such digital money is very possible to change the economy of a country, including in Indonesia, because the ease and speed of transactions between regions will be very supportive with this currency. Bitcoin has helped to avoid unemployment and poverty issues as it provides a source of income for users by doing freelance work and by providing products and services with bitcoin exchanges.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

For some peoples who hold bitcoin for long time, I think many bitcoin holder already change their economy situation. But in general, bitcoin or cryptocurrency can change economy as long government issuing regulation about cryptocurrency

I think its their personal situation that change and not the economy as a whole. One of the reason why I always promote bitcoin is that you can work online hassle free by accepting cryptocurrency. Unlike banks and paypal that gets large commission to your hard earned money, bitcoin is much cheaper on them. Maybe the effects of bitcoin is not yet seen uptodate but when the government moves and promotes it, it will give a new opportunity to all unemployed and underemployed.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

could be if all the people know and know bitcoin, because if they already fully understand, it is not impossible that the economy will develop due to the development of business in the field of investment bitcoin or altcoin, I also think that the business is an influential in the economic development of a country
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

As for me, with bitcoin as a currency alone wouldn't affect the betterness of the economy but through our effort and something that we impart in the economic growth of our country. As we have this currency which changes our lives for the better , we gain a good chance to impart something for our economy.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

There are different ways on how such thing like Bitcoin can affect an individual or a group of people especially the place where they are located to be specific in the country where they belong talking about its economic sector. I believe people are slowly getting aware that such implementation of using Bitcoin can do have an effect on their economic state which can be a good or bad thing to happen which depends on how people behave on using it. It can have a great impact on the economy of such country which is still unknown for the reason that the effect can happen correspondingly to the way people use it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
smarcio

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

If we wish another economy, more justice and more effective, we should change our attitude between customers and sellers. Archaic bank system doesn't work more. And I think Bitcoin will help us to do hard changing.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

if changing the economy everyone maybe possible, but if changing the state economy, probably will not happen. why did I say that? because  with bitcoin, my economy is improving, I have my own income, can pay my own school, and others. the more the bitcoin will get better, because there will be many people who will use it. bitcoin is very helpful for us to transact, and benefit us for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: