Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can change economic?  (Read 1158 times)
Codename23

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

Bitcoin surely can change the economy of e certain countrt. Specially if many of this people uses btc. And if they earn a big amount. In that case, they can earn and lessen the number of poor and increase the economy just by earning multiple times from btc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:18:31 AM

it is true, bitcoin can change the economy in society, because bitcoi income a lot, but bitcoin price is now again ugly, definitely in the future bitcoin can add forward and victorious.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:07:05 AM

We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

It doesn't completely change the economies of people in the developed world. but that little changed the economy in developing countries for someone who invested in ico, altcoin or bitcoin.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:27:59 AM

surely there will be an impact but not so drastically will end up poverty right away. but since bitcoin is too risky, it can boost or ruin the economy on an individual/personal level, when bitcoin was first introduce to all of us, it instantly become an income generating activity but on a person to person only, i knew some people who has made it big in bitcoin, but even we sum up all that people who are rich today because of bitcoin, it cannot and will not end poverty, it will not erase a country that is way beyond economically standard. it will help but not totally answered all the economic status of a country.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:40:06 AM

I believe if bitcoin can change one's economy for the better. with the existence of blockchain technology and generate digital currency in the form of coins, one of them bitcoin. we can get the coins without having to spend a large capital and can get big profits. that solution is what is needed for people who do not have money and are on a low economic line.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

I think bitcoin can not change radically with our economy system. Our economy system controlled by central bank and central bank will oppose bitcoin because they dont want to loose control on money supply.
I think bitcoin in the future will be an asset like gold right now but maybe with technology development, i think its might be bitcoin can replace how we transaction and how to pay
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:58:20 AM

bitcoin already started to change economy, lots of people change their investment model after cryptocrrencies,instead of,gold,dollar,house etc.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:03:01 AM

For some peoples who hold bitcoin for long time, I think many bitcoin holder already change their economy situation. But in general, bitcoin or cryptocurrency can change economy as long government issuing regulation about cryptocurrency
Yes bitcoin can change everything even the life of each and every person as bitcoin has the guts to turn the sorrows of people into happiness, bitcoin help people to live tension free as it gives then financial freedom, so I think it is the first step to change the economy and taking start from changing life of people,. bitcoin is improving the economy of the county even it increase the status of country as it made people rich and employed for earning an easy income.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

I think bitcoin can change the economy. Bitcoin is the highest value electronic money. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. Many companies, large corporations invest in bitcoin. Banks are considering accepting bitcoin. So bitcoin can change the economy.
Yes bitcoin can change the economy of every country because bitcoin is very beneficial currency for everyone who live in the world, so that's why their economical situation will more improve by bitcoin and that's why poverty will end in the future.

Yes,bitcoin can change economic because bitcoin can develop the economic like the technology will improve the currency and people dont have work can get a money even at home because we can invest or joining a signature so that we can earn a money.
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

You know, I did international payment between banks yesterday. It was horrible, the recipient should wait min 5 business days! "Are you crazy, too slowly for 2018?!" I hope Bitcoin will help change economy, and first will be of course transactions between people.
Yes. Since the BTC was born all payments became faster. The first is fast and the cost is low. Do not use a lot of tools and tools to support payments. Second BTC also generated revenue and raised capital in the market. This has helped many businesses, large corporations have abundant capital to invest in the national economy.
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

Yes of course bitcoin can change economic because bitcoin is a lot of help people when it comes to work, in bitcoin people earn big money and people change their life, so I believe that bitcoin can change economic.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

of course it is possible bitcoin can effect economic in numerous ways but that is not actually important. The important point here is for how long will the effect stay.Like we know that when Bitcoin price drops it matters of how long will it take for market to recover its price. So it does not matters if it changes something we are modern humans we can easily adapt to simple changes and can also make the effect much more powerful if we spread the awareness of it. I Belive there are many people still now who do not have complete understanding about crypto world.
We do not know for how long bitcoin is going to affect the economy, right now it's effects are very low since its size compared to the rest of the economy is not very big, however there are two possible outcomes, either bitcoin gains more popularity and becomes a major player that can affect the economy in a significant way or it begins to lose relevance over the time, since I'm here in the forum it seems obvious that I think that the first scenario is a lot more likely and if that is the case the value of our coins will increase dramatically and we will be able to take advantage of that.
deklitt

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy?
I think the role of bitcoin is not important for a country's economic growth if majority of its population doesn't use bitcoin as a business asset or as a means of payment transactions, and so far bitcoin role in my country hasn't had a major impact on the country's economy and is still individualistic and this is because this country provides restrictions on the use of bitcoin that can only be used as a business asset only.
Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin?
and if bitcoin functions can be maximized, so of course it is possible if bitcoin contributes to better economic growth
And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?
I think if bitcoin function can be used optimally and get support from various parties of course bitcoin economy will be better in the future
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

For me, yes bitcoin can change the economic state of some country or nation its because bitcoin is a currency and even it is a cryptocurrency or digital currency many people are now using it, and there are now establishment and company are willing to accept bitcoin as payment. Bitcoin helps many people regarding in money issue or source of income its because bitcoin is free to everyone that wants to use it or earn from it. Many people know thigs or act that bitcoin is an asset to them because the can profit a massive amount of money in a short period and if the financial state of a person increase or gross income increase it would help the economy. Smiley
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

Hi there Anamika143! I thought this is Miss universe question and answer portion oh I am sorry. So my answer to your question. Bitcoin can change the economy, but there are advantages and disadvantages. The advantages people can earn money on the bitcoin, if people are a lot of money, they will spend it. If they spend the money, they're a tax on every they transaction. Bitcoin help the economy to reduce unemployed. Disadvantages to economy if a lot of people put their money on the bitcoin more than banks their is chance to disappear the bank. If the people use the bitcoin as tool money laundering..

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

I think bitcoin can change the economy. Bitcoin is the highest value electronic money. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. Many companies, large corporations invest in bitcoin. Banks are considering accepting bitcoin. So bitcoin can change the economy.
But it is great reqgret that all countries are not accepting bitcoin as legal currency. There are many countries where bitcoin is illegal currency. As bitcoin is the future money and it has a lot of sector so it is sure that bitcoin can change the economy.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

But it is great reqgret that all countries are not accepting bitcoin as legal currency. There are many countries where bitcoin is illegal currency. As bitcoin is the future money and it has a lot of sector so it is sure that bitcoin can change the economy.
even if we imagine that Bitcoin will be legalized, what will happen to the economy of the country if bitcoin has such huge fluctuations in price? I think it's still too early to talk about this, because Bitcoin's trust is very small and there is very little opportunity to use Bitcoin as a payment tool either.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:57:39 PM

I cant see any impact of bitcoin in economic performance , I think economic perfoamnce are based on the company that is in or within the country and the laboreres and businesses as well as the gdp or gross domestic product or any other kind of transactions like that , But interms of bitcoin , I think it has no effect on the economy , I dont know if Im right but I just wanted to give my opinion regarding this matter.

You are right. we see that many countries that have accepted the cryptocurrency and use it did not change anything in their economy. BTC does not affect it.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

Bitcoin can really help a nation's economy but indirectly. Since bitcoin is still decentralized and not legalized it can not interact directly with the economy but through the peoole using it then converting it to thae nations monetary unit then use it to build businesses and open labor thus, it really helps to grow the economy of one's nation.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:12:26 PM

one of the things about the effects of bitcoin on the economy is that people can buy product goods and services with cryptocurrency,
and the impact of bitcoin in the future is the possibility of adopting its bitcoin in most of the world's nations because of its existence which began to be count in the world economy

However, it will not bring sufficient changes to the economy. Bitcoin will be simply used as the alternative currency. People that have it, make online operations faster.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: