Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:03:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mooncoin - Solidcoin/Namecoin to BTC Exchange  (Read 18269 times)
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 05:18:43 AM

No, No John you have it wrong. It isn't a tax, it's simply 1 coin from every block that goes into compensating Coinhunter for his divine intellect.

Do you understand now John?

Certainly!

1. Start SC 2.0 Exchange
2. Wait for CH to break the chain
3. Take all the wallets.
4. Profit
5. Wait for CH to double those wallets with taxes taken from miners
6. Profit... x2!

No no no, that is too much effort.

Who wants to take bets the 'Tax' wallet will be stolen? But don't worry peasant miners - SC 3.0 will have DOUBLE the taxes!  Double the security, amirite?!

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 12:45:11 PM

For all those with SC involved, please go to this thread and give the deposit addresses and your balance when it went down. If it is indeed a "Scam" or moon never returns I can help fix some of the fraud that went on in SolidCoin 2.0 and hopefully return some or all of it to those users. We have some of his main deposit addresses and can "block" them from going back to him, instead giving them to the users of the service.

http://solidcointalk.org/topic/217-mooncoin-deposit-address-thread/

Wow so those who had BTC in moonco.in are not going to get bailed out too? What about those holding namecoins?

I figured you could return all *coins since you're the almighty "coinhunter".

zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 12:56:54 PM

Haha...the central bank of CoinHunter. Wow...that's pretty fucked. What's more fucked is that people are actually participating in your douchebaggery.

Hehe, it didn't take CH long to recreate the fiat currency fraud all over again:

• Central Bank
  • Taxes
  • Bailouts

What's next?  Entitlements?  Spending taxes for the good of the community?
caston

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2011, 01:31:48 PM

Tax isn't such a bad idea as it would encourage a portion to be put aside for spending towards the public good. It may even encourage its use as a currency rather than a fiat burp. You just need to keep it low enough that you don't lose people to the other currencies. I welcome alternate currencies that experiment with "taxation" because it may actually be fairer and easier to manage (and far more advanced) than the incumbent tax systems of the existing world order.

bitcoin BTC: 1MikVUu1DauWB33T5diyforbQjTWJ9D4RF
bitcoin cash: 1JdkCGuW4LSgqYiM6QS7zTzAttD9MNAsiK

-updated 3rd December 2017
CoinHunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 01:33:36 PM

No one is asking any of you to invest in a currency with a CPF, so if it bothers you then just stay away from it. From my calculations however a currency with CPF (like USD and every other real currency) has a higher chance of succeeding than one that does not. It's up to you people if you think it's bad to stay away from it, only the future will determine if that is a good decision on your part or not.

The psychic predictions which have no relation to human history however seem rather stupid.

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
Cosbycoin

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 04:06:16 PM

No one is asking any of you to invest in a currency with a CPF, so if it bothers you then just stay away from it. From my calculations however a currency with CPF (like USD and every other real currency) has a higher chance of succeeding than one that does not. It's up to you people if you think it's bad to stay away from it, only the future will determine if that is a good decision on your part or not.

The psychic predictions which have no relation to human history however seem rather stupid.

Calculations? Where?

You talk in such vague absurdities. How should anyone take you seriously?
johnj

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 04:18:16 PM

Tax isn't such a bad idea as it would encourage a portion to be put aside for spending towards the public good. It may even encourage its use as a currency rather than a fiat burp. You just need to keep it low enough that you don't lose people to the other currencies. I welcome alternate currencies that experiment with "taxation" because it may actually be fairer and easier to manage (and far more advanced) than the incumbent tax systems of the existing world order.

The only people getting 'taxxed' are the miners.  Not the vendors, not the merchants, not the middleman, no one else down the line is getting 'taxxed'.

Just the miners.

Infact, if you're already pregening ONE MILLION COINS, goahead and take your taxes out of there.  Damn this isn't rocket science.

LOL I wont even in stall SC X.X on my hdd anymore.  Even if I could make a few extra BTC.... the whole thing is just slimey.

Cosbycoin

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 04:37:01 PM

The only people getting 'taxxed' are the miners.  Not the vendors, not the merchants, not the middleman, no one else down the line is getting 'taxxed'.

Just the miners.

Infact, if you're already pregening ONE MILLION COINS, goahead and take your taxes out of there.  Damn this isn't rocket science.

LOL I wont even in stall SC X.X on my hdd anymore.  Even if I could make a few extra BTC.... the whole thing is just slimey.

+1
coblee
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286

Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 06:14:03 PM

For all those with SC involved, please go to this thread and give the deposit addresses and your balance when it went down. If it is indeed a "Scam" or moon never returns I can help fix some of the fraud that went on in SolidCoin 2.0 and hopefully return some or all of it to those users. We have some of his main deposit addresses and can "block" them from going back to him, instead giving them to the users of the service.

LOL This is the biggest line of shit I've seen from him yet. Here he gets to act like he is going to help, act like a Saviour and defers the action. Geez Do you really think people can't see through this.

But please be reminded, I told you all over a week ago that Mooncoin was a SCAM and was blasted.

Wait, what? He's asking people to post their mooncoin deposit address so that he can revert those coins back with SolidCoin 2.0? How stupid can this get? I already sold my SC for BTC on mooncoin. I'll post that deposit address, so I can get those SC back! Or better yet, I will post all the addresses I ever sent SC to. How the heck is he supposed to know if the addresses are indeed mooncoin's.

CoinHunter/RealSolid keeps impressing me with his arrogance and stupidness.

Cosbycoin

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 06:53:30 PM

LOL This is the biggest line of shit I've seen from him yet. Here he gets to act like he is going to help, act like a Saviour and defers the action. Geez Do you really think people can't see through this.

But please be reminded, I told you all over a week ago that Mooncoin was a SCAM and was blasted.

Wait, what? He's asking people to post their mooncoin deposit address so that he can revert those coins back with SolidCoin 2.0? How stupid can this get? I already sold my SC for BTC on mooncoin. I'll post that deposit address, so I can get those SC back! Or better yet, I will post all the addresses I ever sent SC to. How the heck is he supposed to know if the addresses are indeed mooncoin's.

CoinHunter/RealSolid keeps impressing me with his arrogance and stupidness.

+1
johnj

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 07:52:23 PM

Moon's alleged response

http://pastie.org/2544332

Edit:  The guy had the sense to use bcrypt, but managed to get his domain,reddit,and gmail all hacked at the same time.

His own passwords weren't safe, but he assures you yours are.

If you had the bright idea of using the same password here as you did elsewhere,

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS

Cosbycoin

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 07:55:43 PM

Moon's alleged response

http://pastie.org/2544332

Edit:  The guy had the sense to use bcrypt, but managed to get his domain,reddit,and gmail all hacked at the same time.

His own passwords weren't safe, but he assures you yours are.

If you had the bright idea of using the same password here as you did elsewhere,

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS

Read: I stole your bitcoins, solidcoins, etc. and am Lying to your face.
Cosbycoin

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 08:02:29 PM

I'm sorry but there is too many convenient incidents where people are just playing dumb. How can you have non-complex passwords to all of your main accounts?

This is BS.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 09:39:17 PM

One thing is for sure, Mr. Moon was NOT using bcrypt. I timed the login and it was wayyyy too fast to use bcrypt.

I'd also sent him messages reporting bugs and issues, as the single block confirmation on deposits.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
doublec
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 09:47:15 PM

One thing is for sure, Mr. Moon was NOT using bcrypt. I timed the login and it was wayyyy too fast to use crypt.
He changed to bcrypt recently but you had to change your password to have it re-encrypted. Did you test after that?
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 10:18:39 PM

One thing is for sure, Mr. Moon was NOT using bcrypt. I timed the login and it was wayyyy too fast to use crypt.
He changed to bcrypt recently but you had to change your password to have it re-encrypted. Did you test after that?

No, before. It was already there a message saying he used "bcrypt", but his site login time would show more something like md5 or ripemd160.
After that change I went there once, but the site was slow allover, no way to measure that.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 10:27:24 PM

M-O-O-N; that spells scam.
Splirow

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 12:51:42 AM

Well....I guess we got

MOONED!!!         for sure!

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 12:58:07 AM

My losses: about 2 btc and 400 scamcoins... ups!... "solid"

Not that much, if we consider the current value of a scamcoin... damn, again!... "solid" is about -0,000000000000000(...)001 btc

|

|
Beta-coiner1

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 01:26:25 AM

Lol,I guess you guys never looked at the cert.

"moonco.in uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for www.ice.gov

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: