Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3956 times)
vvaswert

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

You must first find out why it is banned. May be you can still access online exchanges and deal with it without the government knowing. Stop dealing local bitcoin traders and focus on foreign exchanges.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

Material money can be withdrawn, it is possible to stop the emission process, to prohibit equipment for issue, since it is not even for every hundredth person. Crypto-currency can not be withdrawn by violent means, and to stop their issue, roughly speaking, it is necessary to take computers from all people.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

My country has also banned people from exchanging bitcoins. If someone uses bitcoin, then they will probably go to jail. So I left my country and went to live in countries that are accepting bitcoin

mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:59:17 PM

For me it is always best to act in accordance with law. You should research first the reason why it is banned and the corresponding penalty or punishment if you ever defy the new law/regulation.

Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:14:50 PM

Dude, I'm sorry for you. I think that it is very difficult to make a choice. Few people want to be a criminal in their country, but what to do when the state takes away your right to freedom. I hope you find a way out of this situation.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

For me, you should know what the main reason why your country banned bitcoin is, its either many people are using bitcoin or another cryptocurrency to do their illegal activities. After understanding why your state ban bitcoin you should do very careful in the other verifications its because many exchangers will also disconnect if they detected if your country already bans bitcoin. But in the different hand bitcoin is decentralized that why you can use bitcoin even, your nation already prohibits it, but do it with extra care because you know the consequent if you disobey the rules or regulation of your state.  Smiley
c01437183

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

Never mind
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.

I think you don't have any choice but to accept and follow your leader because this is the only way you can express your support to the person you really trust to manage your country, what you need to do is to withdraw all your crypto investment so you can use it as capital to another investment.
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:38:39 PM

The merrier that I'll be holding my coin if the value is very low and I will definitely take advantage and buy some more. Sooner or later the price of btc will go back to $10k or more. We shouldn't be like an emotional investor that go panic selling when prices are down. If you believe in the technology then you go hodl and wait for the ATH of BTC.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:22:11 PM

This is a serious situation and I understand how this can hinder you financially if you are the type whose source of income is solely bitcoin. Please check the details of the restrictions in your country so that you won't run fowl of the law. In the meantime, keep your bitcoin safe in your wallet as more countries are beginning to adopt cryptocurrency. If nothing changes after a long time, you may have to consider relocating to a nearby crypto friendly country, hoping you already have a good amount of bitcoin.
This is the right approach, if your country banned cryptocurrencies then you need to try to have a low profile and avoid bringing attention to yourself, and wait to see if there is a change in the policies from your country towards bitcoin, if that does not happen and the amount of bitcoin that you are holding is significant then to relocate to another country is the only option.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

At first, you should know why your government has taken this decision, why they banned and said bitcoin is illegal. It is really not possible to ban bitcoin completely. You can still use bitcoin in many exchanges like the other days.
Iconic Love

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:00:56 PM

No need to worry if ur country has banned the bitcoin.evwn my country haa banned the bitcoin.if here is a leoblem to log into bitcointalk then u can search for super vpn or any kinds of vpn founded on play store.then install one what u choose and active this one so u can  visit all tgw banned side or error side what is not reachable for your country.
or if u the problem to exchange bitcoin or sell bitcoin then also dobt wrry u can sell bitcoin worldwide and get ur money from him by bank.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:14:36 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

Do you want to earn money with this crypto? If it's that true of course you can use an exchanger with PayPal withdrawal. Maybe now your country still make this crypto illegal, but we don't know the future. Btw here thread exchanger with PayPal, maybe give you some information.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1444564.0
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:06:28 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
In Bangladesh bitcoin was already banned by the Bangladesh government since long time and according to the rule of the Bangladesh government over the cryptocurrency use is such that if anyone is found to be work with the bitcoin then he will be get into prison for atleast 6 month , so here you can expect very well that you can't work with your free mind .
But still here I would like to give you a simple idea to work with bitcoin without knowing anyone about this .
First of all use VPN services in your laptop and then use the payout to sell directly at the bitcoin sell P2P website for PayPal money , in this way you will be able to work with this field easily , but here I would like to suggest you that don't think that the way I am Telling to you is 100% perfect because if you will be caught by the government then it will be your mistake not mine  , so use yours skills and mind before to use these things , otherwise after getting caught by the government will leads into lots of tension in your life or may be you will needed to give bulk amount of penalty to go against the rule of the Bangladesh government over bitcoin or another cryptourrency .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
barretking

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:43:25 AM

A country that cut the ties with better future with bitcoin and it is sad to hear.that's just my advice I hope you can make a decision right and do not go wrong.
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:55:30 AM

The biggest issue is that the adoption technique is taking longer and the governmental governments commonly ought to not cancel its previous decisions. i hope to look maximum of the development on this dating. there are many distinctive countries in which they certainly receive a bitcoin and as a payment technique.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:58:39 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
I think you can still hold your bitcoin and do things that will make you earn bitcoin. Banning will just restrict you to use your bitcoin in transactions like in buying something and etcetera. You can still hold bitcoin and if you want,  try to convert it with your money because there are many ways to do it so that you can still use your bitcoin for you to buy what you want to buy.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:37:33 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
Don't stop in cryptocurrencies space especially in bitcoin, it will be more values than gold in the future the era of cryptocurrencies is the beginning and about your country banned the bitcoin, you just need bitcoin's mixing service to store your bitcoin for long time until your country makes legal bitcoin's usage, i would recommended to use bitcloak bitcoin mixer many benefits on this service you can check on their website https://bitcloak43blmhmn.com/
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:28:44 AM

This is very sad. I do not know why your country banned Bitcoin. But I think Bitcoin is good for all countries. Because it improves a country. Bitcoin has helped many to become rich from the poor. Anyway, I think you should use your Bitcoin. But do not do anything that will harm your country. Use Bitcoin for the development of the country.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
mrbomnguyen

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:39:09 AM

You can move to another country and bring your family with you. Just follow your passion and fuck the law =))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: