Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3956 times)
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:24:49 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.
My country Bangladesh.
This is a negative news concerned to the crypto currencies. Bangladesh is not a very large country, but many people live there. All of them are a potential Bitcoin or other crypto currency holders.

Don't give up. Be involved to the crypto currencies, because it is a promising field of economics. Use an anonymizers and try to be an imperceptible for tracking.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

Most countries banned bitcoin, but you should never be afraid and worried because you can become active users bitcoin and withdraw to bank account safely, many trading options between USD vs. Bitcoin and they provide withdraw to any country.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:37:24 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 05:37:24 AM by Considered

Its unfortunate that happened to your country, There is a tendency of countries banning Bitcoin of late., something that has had very negative effects on the coin, You have an option of moving to a more Bitcoin friendly country if you want to stay active, you could consider moving to Japan, which is a Bitcoin heaven, Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, Some states in the USA, Azerbaijan or any other that suits you, the fact that your country has banned the crypto king shouldn't hold you down

Mofazzal840

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:50:42 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 10:46:30 AM by Mofazzal840

Actually it is the greatest problem for you.Ok don't worry about this fact.You can exchange your btc to foreign friend. Then the btc will be exchanged into dollar. At last can take it to your local money like this.  Smiley ::
Manishajrouh

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

I also know that in Indonesia also forbids bitcoin, but I feel more comfortable and so interested in bitcoin, by that I will do whatever I can to support it. Although it is illegal in my country.
Manishajrouh

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

keep the spirit even though bitcoin has not been acknowledged in our country, I will never give up with this, because this is a promising field of economy.
I hope there is much progress in this relationship, because I believe that bitcoin will eventually get global adoption, and even the countries that ban it now, will change their laws again, after developed countries other than japan, bitcoin is also categorized as currency by luxembourg.
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

You can do investment or trading with bitcoin in online. When you get profit you can convert in your legal currency.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Bitcoin is simply know as crypto currency that is perfectly work online transaction, trading and investment. Therefore, the best thing to do, a country are not support on crypto business, the simple thing to do is to locate near by country and continue with the business.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

What you can do in this situation:

1) find out more information, details, and reasons for the ban
2) wait until laws about bitcoin in your country will change
3) ask for assistance from your friends from other countries
4) move to another country
5) search for alternatives or other sources of income

Anyway, I think rules and laws will change with time so let's just wait until some governments will finally accept bitcoin.

Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

In my opinion, you should keep doing your activity with the usual crypto currency. My country also forbids bitcoin, but I keep doing my routine with the usual crypto currency. I assume that I am here to work. So in my opinion, the way I work is still kosher. But I'm sure even if your country forbids but your country is thinking of adapting to crypto currency. Maybe, someday, if your country is ready with risk considerations and has prepared control over crypto currency then your country will give legal status. It just takes time.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
What kind of banning did youre government do with bitcoin?or cryptocurrency?are they blocked the internet?if not then you can still work in this forum,just continue gaining bitcoin so in future if the government unbanned crypto you are richer than anybody in your country that involves in this community
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

That is not a good news. Best thing you could do is to use VPN. It will allow you to connect to other servers in other country which did not ban bitcoin. By then you could perform your daily transactions like sending and receiving bitcoins. You could even took it as an advantage to some trading platform that is not supported in other county aside from the united states. Or if you are into mining, better move your rig to bhutan or india. I think those country don't have strict restriction in cryptos.
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

Keep your btc safe, and don't be in a rush in talking any decision. You would need those btc when the time comes.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

Yes that is a big problem you can earn bitcoin but you cant convert it to real money in your country. But there is a way you can use a usdt currency to convert your bitcoin to fiat money of your country. But if this is not your problem working in bitcoin in a country like you is open you can work annonimously with bitcoin.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

Oh, that is so unfortunate my friend. If that is the situation there in your country, I highly recommend to follow your law, it is really going to be hard if you will be doing things against your law. But do not worry, you can still keep your coins, I firmly believe that eventually the world will embrace and adapt to Bitcoin and that law in some countries including yours that stated Bitcoin is illegal will change. Do not lose hope, you can and will still be able to use Bitcoin soon. Another option is to move to another country where in you can freely use and enjoy the perks, benefits and advantages of Bitcoin. Smiley
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:08:13 PM

I never thought about it, while our results in bitcoin can still be swapped with fiat money I will continue to work and focus on bitcoin. I have never responded to the good and bad news of this bitcoin problem.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:12:47 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
if the country we live in prohibits the existence of bitcoin I do not think we can do anything because it will be hard to do anything using bitcoin waiting or forget that option exist in your position
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:20:36 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

If  you really love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and you don't want to stop using it even it is  banned in your country,I think the only way you can do is leave your country and go to country which bitcoin is accepted and you can use it with freedom. I don't know why other countries hate bitcoin and cryptocurrencies even they know bitcoin is profitable and it can help minimize poverty of every country. Maybe they need more knowledge about crypto.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:27:04 PM

Sad to hear that your country bannd bitcoin and even u lbe or like crypto you cant do anything unless your government see good side of bitcoin and nbanned it.even you earn here in bitcointalk or any other way.you still cn convert it to cash

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

If you really love bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, I will be suggesting a big change in your life. Some say that you cannot do something about it but I still believe that "If there's a will, there's a way". First, try to find out what are the restrictions that your country imposed on doing Bitcoin. Second, If doing Bitcoin will be considered illegal then I suggest you have to move to other countries which you can do everything. Third, you may always visit your motherland from time to time if you have enough money to go home. I hope you will fulfill whatever you wanted to be so that you can do whatever you want. Good luck Pal!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: