Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3956 times)
Aleth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

You must know the governing rules of your country why they make it illegal and know the pros and cons, cons might help you decide what you hould do in your bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.

Sad to hear that..the only thing you can do now is hold your bitcoint and wait! I'm sure you are not the only one who has been in that situation. government are changing rules and regulations same as new set of members in administration, who knows maybe the next leaders might considered the advantage of cryptocurrency..

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

Your country banned Bitcoin but most probably it did not ban this forum because you are here. It did not also include in the ban social media platforms, or blog sites, video sites, etc. These are enough for you to continue to promote Bitcoin and even earn Bitcoin. I guess the world is getting smaller. You can work online and get paid with Bitcoins. In the services section here, there are certain hiring posts. Take a look if you have something valuable to offer them. If there is none, the bounty section might be of interest to you.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:36:51 AM

To use bitcoin you do not need to listen to what your government says. You are free to use bitcoin even if your country have banned bitcoin, you do not have to comply with anything submitted by your government. Bitcoin is the currency, everyone has the right to have it as you have dollars you can grab it.

But for utilization, the government has more power. The Government will regulate all forms with the payment system or place to earn an income. The government has national money to meet the needs of its people in transacting, so bitcoin should be functional and regulated by the government. So, you can see your country statements that prohibit bitcoin, and as much as possible need to know the specific why bitcoin is prohibited. Having the bitcoin is not prohibited by anyone, but to use bitcoin you need to know the rules applied by your country.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

When there is a country that is banned against Bitcoin then it is a bad thing and could have an impact on the state of Bitcoin market. Nothing can be done because the Bitcoin ban will apply in that country. But still, Bitcoin is a technology. We are free to use Bitcoin and we can make transactions globally. This is Bitcoin with all sophistication, when there is a country that banned against Bticoin then there are many other ways we can do in order to use Bitcoin.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

If your country is on move to issue a law regarding to the use of bitcoin in your place then I think you should abide that. If ever they are not providing a specific law then you still have time. I suggest that know the reasons behind it and the current sitiation of bitcoin in your place in order to know the advantages and disadvantages that will help you to decide and make your move. I advice that you should think a lot of times on what you should do and visualize the possible effects of it on you either good or bad.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:54:29 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
Your country banned bitcoins means it's totally illegal in your country...So you can use Bitcoin by using VPN or Sock5 which will change your country's ip address.
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

That's quite unfortunate. I guess I don't really know what I would do in your situation. If you already have bitcoins, I think your best approach is to put them on an cold wallet and leave them there. Don't sell them or give them away just because they are illegal. That is not fair and you shoud just hide them. Don't forget that even the US, at some point in their history, ordered their citizens to give away all their gold to the state. Not much they could do, since it's hard to hide gold, but that is not the same with BTC.

I do believe that bitcoin will eventually get global adoption, and even the countries that are banning it now, will change their laws again, once big developed countries (like US, Japan, UK, etc) starting trading with BTC. Once they do that, you will b able to use your BTC again.

It is true that you say, it is difficult if I am in situ situations like you.
you need to do stay patient until things improve and do not forget, as above say, keep in the cold wallet and leave it there do not let your government know.
VWellenger

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

you can use a VPN service, there are a lot of free ones, i believe it's our right to decide with which currency, FIAT or crypto, we want to deal.
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

Immigration
Or trade through some foreign websites,
Then trade the currency into U.S. dollars or the currency that your country can exchange
Although the process may be troublesome, this is a suggestion.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:24:33 AM
Merited by budi691 (5)

if your country banned bitcoin, maybe so far as a transaction. but if the bitcoin bitter user is normal only. is very unfortunate with the rules of some countries that prohibit transaction bitcoin. so far no country has given a definite reason, all are still just rumors.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

I think thats will not affecting you to investing on cryptocurrency. I think there is many ways if we want to investing on bitcoin even our government ban it. We can use our credit card to make transaction coinbase
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
\

You can do some formal actions such as presenting the goods of these cryptocurrencies most of all the bitcoin. In this way, they can see and they can be more informed on what bitcoin does in our society as cryptocurrencies job taken by bitcoiners like us. Well it is not a bad idea and it is formal than it is banned in your country yet you refuse to obey and do what you want. It might be risky to the point you might get accused and might face some violations and sanctions.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

Sad to hear that..the only thing you can do now is hold your bitcoint and wait! I'm sure you are not the only one who has been in that situation. government are changing rules and regulations same as new set of members in administration, who knows maybe the next leaders might considered the advantage of cryptocurrency..

Yeah don't lose hope buddy even they banned bitcoin on your country your Bitcoin is still safe on your wallet just keep it for a long term investment, who knows maybe in the near future your country will be legalizing the use of crypto currencies with rules and regulations. We all know that not every government will be in favor to accept Bitcoin or crypto currencies maybe they just want to protect their citizens from losing money with the volatile issues of crypto currencies.  Cool
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
if the state has forbidden there is certainly a firm sanction as well as what we can do I think we can not do anything but wait until bitcoin until it is recognized all over the world as the applicable currency

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
HukoJla

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

You are very unlucky. If I had money to leave the country, I would have done so. If you already have bitkoyny, I think your best approach is to put them on a cold wallet and leave them there until better times. Do not sell them and do not give them away just because they are illegal.
It's unfair and you just hide them.
I believe that bitkoyn will eventually gain global recognition, and even those countries that are now banned from it will again change their laws.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

I think you better are contacting government support because some countries banned bitcoin because they are afraid of their own fiat currencies so you better contact a responsible party.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:04:51 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah don't lose hope buddy even they banned bitcoin on your country your Bitcoin is still safe on your wallet just keep it for a long term investment, who knows maybe in the near future your country will be legalizing the use of crypto currencies with rules and regulations. We all know that not every government will be in favor to accept Bitcoin or crypto currencies maybe they just want to protect their citizens from losing money with the volatile issues of crypto currencies.  Cool
Yes we have to hold our bitcoin and other crypto currencies in a cold wallet which gives us the opportunity to make money other country changes their laws in the future.Or if you want to cashout your money now then use a foreign exchange and sell all your holding through your overseas friend bank account.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
thanhtuan1413000

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

First you should know why your government bans Bitcoin. Then then another way
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:09:05 AM

I think you better are contacting government support because some countries banned bitcoin because they are afraid of their own fiat currencies so you better contact a responsible party.

there is a point, but I think public banks in countries that ban bitcoin are scared off by bitcoins that move with blockchain technology. but I also see some banks in the world have stolen the science of applied blockchain. just unfortunately they are still embarrassed to admit it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: