Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3956 times)
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

In general, then there are 2 options - to accept and forget about the cryptocurrency and do something else, or change the country of residence (but this option is really radical).
Unfortunately, the opportunity to change the law in your country will not work, it is very difficult... Only hope and wait
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

If your country banned bitcoin you can leave that country and move to BTC and crypto friendly one. I don't have trust in countries banning crypto. You must consider relocation.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
anon.ph011

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:18:09 AM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
there is way with that but very risky you will need to use vpn or virtual private network so you can change your location . and you can wire your money via usd
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

If your country banned bitcoin you can leave that country and move to BTC and crypto friendly one. I don't have trust in countries banning crypto. You must consider relocation.
we should not leave our country and move to another country for crypto, we should follow our country rule and fight for crypto so crypto is allowed in our country
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

If your country banned bitcoins and that means you are a very unlucky guy because you cannot used that anymore it is against the law if you still do bitcoins you might get into prison. Yes there are a lot of ways in order to still access it but still it is risky because your country do not want to see bitcoins running around your country. If you dont want the law you are living in then you can leave and move into another country japan maybe because they are very accepting these cryptocurrency and even me want to live in that.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

So in bangladesh, bitcoin banned there ? First you must find any local exchanger that can deposit a usd or other fiat.
if any, you can use the exchange such as coinbase to buy crypto with your deposit. And you just need to buy them with visa.
i read that some exchange accepting your card.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

you can still do bitcoin trading in another country if your country is still eligible, in my country bitcoin illegal but i can still use bitcoin as my investment and my side job
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

They banned it but you can still use it but you need to hide it. Actually there are so many country that make bitcoin illegal but the worker their can find a way how they can still earn just like what other said you can still use bitcoin as your inveatment in other country.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

You should learn about why and when the law is going to affected. If it is already affected then you need to learn how long the government give time to sell or do something with your crytos.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

Aww that's a very sad and disappointed situation but if i were you you should know first the reason why they banner bitcoin in your country then if you think that it is reasonable then you should follow their rules and don't disobey it. Find another way to earn money but if you are really dedicated on using bitcoin and you already used to it then you must find a country where bitcoin is legal.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:24:44 AM

we know that bitcoin should be kept and followed why we are not following their regulations. if so and do you really make any kind of trouble for you? so no .. The biggest issue is that the adoption process is taking longer and the governmental governments usually have to not cancel its previous decisions. I hope to see most of the progress in this relationship. There are many different countries in which they actually accept a bitcoin and as a payment method.
abiola1

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:34:32 AM

transfer your Bitcoin to a wallet of a foreign country (Coinbase operates in 32 countries). If you want to cash in, then use third party services like Virwox to get USD in Paypal, then use Paypal to get cash in your local currency.
purgs08

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:48:18 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
try use VPN ^^. select the best country that never been ban Smiley im using VPN right now.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:52:22 AM

To know how to proceed further, it is necessary to proceed from the reason for the ban of crypto currency in your country Bangladesh. If the government has not yet figured out the crypto currency, this is one thing. This can happen in the near future. And if it is categorically against granting people such rights and opportunities, because your country has a problem with respect for human rights, then this is another matter. In this case, it is necessary to change the system of power as such.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:00:44 AM

It all depends on how severely the punishment is in your country. If you can go to jail for using bitcoin, then you need to leave the country. If the penalty is less serious then you need to use VPN or a proxy to work with Bitcoin
I feel bad for you because with that thing happening to you it's easy to say that your bitcoin has no longer value. It's just like losing the effectiveness of what you cause you can't use it. Jusy wait until your country accepts bitcoin so from that you can use it again freely. Just follow the rules until the time comes that you can live with bitcoin again.
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:09:33 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

It's a good idea to find out why it's illegal in your country, if it's because the government assumes that bitcoin and other digital currencies endanger the state and will suffice people using bitcoins, it's better not to violate government regulations because it will hurt you. But if the government is limited to banning, you can still play in the world of digital currency at your own risk.
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

many countries do not legalize bitcoin and altcoin but do not prohibit to own and use bitcoin or altcoin to trade on the coin exchange. so you can still use bitcoin for investment and coin trading, but can not be used for financial or non financial transactions.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:20:19 AM

If your country is banned Bitcoin and atcoin! You can use the international trading floor, of course will be difficult and inconvenient! But that is the best option at this time!
Good luck!
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:22:08 AM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
The best thing to do is to move out of the country to a country which is either neutral about cryptocurrency or accepts cryptocurrencies if only you love to use and engage in anything pertaining to cryptocurrencies. Staying in a country with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency illegalized means you are liable to commit crime and face the law suit if you continue to deal with cryptocurrencies as against the laws. Perhaps you can use escrow systems but i don't think that will be much efficient.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
20_JeRRy_20

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

There are VPN, Tor and other opportunities to pretend that a user physically staying in a country where cryptocurrencies are banned, does not commit any illegal actions. You can ban VPN and Tor, but then they simply will not use openly, and to find and punish hundreds of thousands of users is difficult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: