Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3956 times)
pprun

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:37:41 AM

Maybe the best thing you do go out in your country and come to another country that accepts cryptocurrency freely. That will make sense for you so that you will not always worrying about your coins and business in crypto.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
there must be a strong reason of government in your country so prohibiting bitcoin to be accessed if the country has banned of course we also can not do anything,
nilantipuspo

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

I am also from Bangladesh. I think you can work and earn bitcoin.But when you want to withdraw bitcoin to money you should b carefull
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:23:01 AM

according to, we are a very serious problem that is an adoption process and will take a very long time, and government agencies may not want to cancel previous decisions. we are looking forward to seeing the level of progress in this relationship, if the number of different places in the EU that accept the currency as a method of payment.
Goldenprog

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

As long as you can still access the exchange site and this forum need not worry too much. You just need to be quiet and do what you normally do on bitcoins. Unless the government in your country closes and block all bitcoin-related access then it seems you can not do anything.

this is the important thing that we should know because if his government banned the sites then you cannot work in the cryptocurrency. but I think his government doesn't want to block all internet access because this will makes many people become angry. you could still save your bitcoin in your personal wallet but maybe you need to find a help from the other when you want to withdraw the bitcoin.
Bener because even in our country banned bitcoin but the government does not just block access on the internet.otomatis we can use its bitcoin despite the ban In elegal.tapi we can still do business with bitcoin.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

You better contact with the govt authority to know the reason clearly. They might restrict it to set laws. If it is for setting laws you should wait till the approval of transaction by following the laws.
I do not think the government will listen to his opinion. He can only use and sell bitcoin in another country. There are now many countries banned bitcoin like Bangladesh. But one day they will regret the fact that they have banned the bitcoin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:33:25 AM

you can go to another country, you can break the law. You can take people out and organize a rally in support of bitcoin. Or a revolution, change the government and put politicians loyal to bitcoin)))
Randolf007

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Adonx.one

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:39:23 AM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

I think you already support bitcoin and cryptocurrency. by following the signature indirectly you already support the world of cryptocurrency.
there may be some reason, for a while illegal bitcoin in your country. sooner or later bitcoin will touch the whole world.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

many members of the forum feel the same way as you, my country banned Bitcoin as well as forum members who come from China, so you do not have to worry,
actually, our government is only Banned Bitcoin if used as a means of payment because Bitcoin is not a currency issued by the government, so if Bitcoin is only used for trading or investment in ICO it will not be problematic.

Anthrlive

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

Honestly, I see only option. If cryptocurrencies are now illegal in Bangladesh and continue working with them considers the risks of breaking the law, then the only way that will allow to continue working in crypto industry is to change the country of living
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:31:23 PM

If the your country banned  bitcoin, I think you should not no longer transact in bitcoin,
because once you forbidden or violate that there is a serious criminal offense that will sue upon you. so in you own safety you should follow the government.
Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:39:34 PM

If it is illegal in your country, then you have only two options - or you can try to do it bypassing the law, it's risky. Or you need to change the country.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:44:51 PM

Bitcoin can not be set by the state, if your country forbids Bitcoin you can still access it as long as you can connect to the internet. If the website to Bitcoin is blocked you can open it via vpn overseas, and you can do bitcoin activity on your smartphone or computer, you can still trade, and follow bounty and others.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
actualy its hard to discuss  about in your situation on how that you can still continue to work in digital currency investment in your country because its would be banned implemented,so if you still continue to work  in illegal,maybe its can make your life into endanger and can turn yourself into in prison,so in order to avoid thats its better you find another way a sources of income that can be legaly implemented to do in your country,just like livelihood,or other kind of local bussiness,because no matter how much you love cryptocurrency as long its not allowed to do bussiness in your country,its better you find another way source of living.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
sembilu

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

You must first find out why it is forbidden. You may still be able to access online exchanges and deal with them without the government's knowledge. Stop dealing with local bitcoin merchants and focus on foreign exchange, so I think it's positive and good for me we should not leave, while we do not make the loss state I think it's natural.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:05:33 PM

Who did'nt knows bitcoin? Bitcoin is very popularity in the world, i dont think so it can be banned but the times come it be banned i can do is to apologized about the issue regarding into the government.
When they banned them all have their causes. They always think that BTC always brings bad things to their country. I am also a member living in a country that does not accept BTC, but this does not affect my passion. I still earn income from BTC, I do not need to hold the BTC for any purpose other than make a profit.
The main aim of bitcoin is to be used as a currency and it is unfortunate that some third world countries are banning it because they are not intelligent enough to understand change, there is nothing wrong in earning bitcoin but if your country banned bitcoin how are you able to convert it to your fiat currency since you mentioned that you are looking for profit and unless you cannot do that how can it be a benefit to you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
cryptotrader15

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

you should not get yourself involved in any illegal activity and just do online trading on different exchanges and don't post it publicly untill your country uplift the ban
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:28:39 PM

You better contact with the govt authority to know the reason clearly. They might restrict it to set laws. If it is for setting laws you should wait till the approval of transaction by following the laws.

i agree with this suggestion if they don't have any acceptable reason then why banned bitcoin? if you don't really have a choice then communicate with people who is not in your country and then try to talk about the bitcoin business in that way you can still invest in bitcoin etc.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:39:21 PM

if the state and government forbid we can not do anything, in my country the government has not fully legalized bitcoin but prohibits to do bitcoin transactions directly
It is true. If the government has forbidden then we can not do anything. if you break the rules just as we do illegal actions. my advice, op should study correctly which part is forbidden, if only forbidden to use as means of payment, then you can still use it as an investment tool, right?
because most countries do that.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

Tragic to hear that, the only thing you can do now is hold your bitcoin and pause! I'm certain you are not by any means the only one who has been in that circumstance. Government are changing rules and regulations same as new arrangement of individuals in organization, who knows possibly the following pioneers may thought about the upside of digital money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: