Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3956 times)
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

Theres some country prohibits the use of bitcoin because they use it for illegal transactions. If your country banned it, you can wait until your country terminate the banning of bitcoin. Or you can go outside country and live there where bitcoin is legal.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:24:01 PM

If you are living in Bangladesh, then I will not suggest you any secret ways to access Bitcoin as I have already read that Bangladesh is totally against Bitcoin and crypto currency and people trying to use can may also be put behind the bars which is quite risky. I believe if you really love this system and want to invest in Bitcoin and continue your trading then you should move to some other crypto-friendly country, because it is quite dangerous to access Bitcoin in your country as there are strict rules for people using Bitcoin.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:40:18 PM

See why bitcoin is prohibited
if it is prohibited for reasons that could harm the country
then I will abide by the rules of government, but if bitcoin benefit the country but bitcoin is prohibited I clearly disagree

Try to ask the experts and ask their help maybe they have a lot of ways for you to still use btc although your country is banned.
vending

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:57:18 AM

what if you moved the country, so you are free to do bitcoin activities. but I know even though our country forbids we can still play in the outside market with the process of coin from the outside market is sold in dollars then and then the dollar exchanged with money from our country .how do you consult with the experts so maybe you can find a way out.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:01:34 AM

if the government in your country banned bitcon. my advice keep investing in bitcoin both mining, trading and so forth. after agan gain big profits. then agan exchange with paper currency. outside your country.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
chard lie

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:57:41 AM

You must know the governing rules of your country why they make it illegal and know the pros and cons, cons might help you decide what you hould do in your bitcoins.
luis jean

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

If cryptocurrency is banned in your country then you can't do anything. There are other countries also where cryptocurrency is banned
lakita

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:29:54 AM

Your country prohibits bitcoin, you should follow what the country wants. You should follow the rules if it is harmful to your country.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

If that's the case what you can do is move to a country that provides the legal acceptance of bitcoin. Or else find trusted friends around the world and make your needs fulfilled through them as your country won't accept any kind of transaction happening related to bitcoin.
If you are country start to probihited bitcoin the best way you need to do is transfer to another country where bitcoin is legal and free to use. You can also hold your bitcoin and wait your country to adopt bitcoin. I hope in the near future all countries will start to legalized bitcoin.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
Here u may communicate with fellow Bangladeshis - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631891.0

DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

Its unfortunate that your country has decided to ban BTC, ht however should not even feel like he end of the road for you, there are quite a number of countries that legalize BTC you have a option of moving to any of the countries of your choice, Swedn, Denmark, Japan and Estonia are some of the countries that legalize BTC
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

Just accept the fact . or leave your country if you want to continue to enjoy cryptocurrency ,.
sell all you coin fast before the dump of coin in your country occurs and may affect a huge drop of price.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

You may get arrest if they caught that you still work on crypto, if you love doing bitcoin or crypto maybe it's time to move other country that not ban in bitcoin.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

There are two options for you, Stop playing Cryptocurrency, Or continue with your unlawful consequences in your country. and I do not know what the sanctions will be for people who violate Cryptcocurrency ban rules in your country. because if I personally think, Suppose my country is banning cryptocurrency, then I will disrupt it and will continue to play Crypto. do not care about the government hahaha.
QueenEde

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

If you are a big time investor, and you can't find your way around the ban, then I guess relocating is not a bad idea. After all, people travel out to do business. Bitcoin is legitimate, but many governments are afraid of it because it gives them little or no control over your resources.
ipinkang

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

Many country banned bitcoin like in my country too if using it to individual transaction and use bitcoin to like fiat money , maybe you can ask to your goverment about regulation of bitcoin use.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

If that's the case what you can do is move to a country that provides the legal acceptance of bitcoin. Or else find trusted friends around the world and make your needs fulfilled through them as your country won't accept any kind of transaction happening related to bitcoin.
If you are country start to probihited bitcoin the best way you need to do is transfer to another country where bitcoin is legal and free to use. You can also hold your bitcoin and wait your country to adopt bitcoin. I hope in the near future all countries will start to legalized bitcoin.
well you can just do this that transfer another country if you truly love bitcoin and this is the only way that you can actually have to make some earning by this currency but as long as you can have some other way on not going to another country make a way.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

You better contact with the govt authority to know the reason clearly. They might restrict it to set laws. If it is for setting laws you should wait till the approval of transaction by following the laws.

i agree with this suggestion if they don't have any acceptable reason then why banned bitcoin? if you don't really have a choice then communicate with people who is not in your country and then try to talk about the bitcoin business in that way you can still invest in bitcoin etc.
Every country has their own rules and policies, if you country has banned bitcoin then you should not break the rules, and if you cannot stop using bitcoin, then you should try to move to such country where the use of bitcoin is legal, i think some people have already taken the step, they moved to such countries where bitcoin is legal and they are free to use it for shopping, trading and investment purposes.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
if the state forbids bitcoin to be used I think the country has reason enough to make bitcoin banned as investors certainly can not do anything for this

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

I think you can bend the rules a little here. Or if you can't, go underground and try to make as much money with bitcoins as possible and then migrate to another country that fully supports bitcoins. In that way, you continue to sustain day-to-day living with bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: