Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:43:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ?  (Read 3956 times)
ggh0stt1

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

If you want to continue your bitcoin and cryptocurrency journey, then you can use it in private, or you may use VPN. Banned means totally illegal or just a notice? Because I have read some thread that in their country, The cop is catching bitcoin holders and traders. If the same thing happens to your country then I suggest you don't trade bitcoin now, you can trade and work with bitcoin after the situation calms down. And, yes, always VPN.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

Hi farhan, I am also Bangladeshi. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is still illegal in Bangladesh. Recently Bangladesh Bank has banned again cryptocurrency by showing it as a means of helping in terroristic activities and Money laundering. So you can work here and cryptocurrency trade with your own risk.
If there is such a persecution of bitcoin users in your country to the point you may get charged with money laundering and other charges like the ones you mention, it may be a good idea to stop using bitcoin or to at least consider in a very serious way to move out of that country especially if your income comes mostly from cryptocurrencies and you get almost nothing from fiat currencies.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Zct2002

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
It's just unfortunate that your country have not seen the benefits that bitcoin could give to it's citizens. As a law abiding citizen you should follow your country's law so you will not be harmed and hope that in the future your country will adapt bitcoin.
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

Well I'm sorry to tell this.. but I think Bangladesh have no idea in bitcoin industry..maybe there is ? But they can't even learned about it or could research for the benefits of bitcoin to their citizens..
They can't even imagine that this is one way to raised up their economy for their country..
We all know that Bangladesh is not a powerful and progressive country right? Why they shouldn't allowed bitcoin?.
It is a crazy decision to their executive department.. sorry to say that.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:21:56 PM

I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
If i am in your shoes, i will just follow whatever your country says to avoid being prosecuted it you get caught doing this thing. I think banning of bitcoin is not lifetime and things could change someday. Bitcoin is the future and every country in the world will adapt to it someday.
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

Well it's risky but it's doable. I mean the only way no one knows what you're doing on the web is if you go through proxies. Now trading crypto through proxies is veeeery risky. But i f you decide to do that, as you have no other choice because the police can easily find out your location just by contacting the ISP, then you only need to lay low and to get your money out of crypto when you visit some other country.

....Not much they could do, since it's hard to hide gold, but that is not the same with BTC.
Sorry, that is wrong.
It is much, much easyer to hide Gold on a secure place then cryptos.
I can burry Gold anywhere, even I get nuked or hit by a meteor, my Gold will not change.
Keeping cryptos secure is nearly impossible, as I see it.
Keep in mind that the police can raid your place.... how would you survive that?

What? Hiding gold is much much harder than crypto. You can hold a billion $ worth of crypto in just one thumb drive my friend.
linsayjinny

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:05:55 AM

It is very unfortunate on your part. Sorry to hear that your country banned bitcoin. If the same thing happens to your country then I suggest you don't trade bitcoin now, you can trade and work with bitcoin after the situation calms down. And, yes, always VPN.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

I think just a matter of time. sooner or later your country must legalize bitcoin because bitcoin is becoming more famous and worldwide. and many countries have legalized bitcoin and taxed its users.
Handa

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

not one country many countries have banned bitcoin and after sometimes have regulated bitcoin in their country .The reason is the bright future of bitcoin and altcoins which have come along various influencing factors. If your country have banned bitcoin , the reason can be the country's economy have been affected from the crypto trading. You can move your coin to international wallets till your country does not regulates the crypto trading
shvishal

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

The bright future of bitcoin makes many county to do so i think as the reason might be that bitcoin effecting the country ecnomy . one should safe their wallet and can do international trading.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

For me no one can stop you from working bitcoin.. Because it's on internet so much glitch here how to use it or how to browse it.. But why they banned it? There is any reason? By the way if you want to invest bitcoin even it's banned there is so much exchanges where you can buy they cannot ban all of that..
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

I think you don't have any choice than to withdraw all your investment and divert it stock exchange investment in your country because you might be lossing all your money invested if your government did not provide access anymore to bitcoin sites.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

That's kind of sad mate. Let's just hope that you could get over it. There's still a way for you to use Bitcoin though. Use a VPN for you to hide your IP address or TOR network. You could also use other decentralized exchanges that doesn't require any identity verification. Before you do any of those, what part of Bitcoin is banned? Are the whole cryptocurrency banned? or just Bitcoin?. Before you do anything Bitcoin related, you should hide your identity as much as possible to avoid any problems in your side.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

We know that bitcoin has been banned in many countries so we have nothing to do
. But bitcoin ban can be used.
septyadf1

Activity: 110
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

If your Country bans Bitcoin, transfer your Bitcoin to a wallet of a foreign country (Coinbase operates in 32 countries). If you want to cash in, then use third party services like Virwox to get USD in Paypal, then use Paypal to get cash in your local currency.

Bitcoin is like Torrent, peer to peer and you can’t block it. If you have access to internet, You can use Bitcoin anytime, anywhere!
semarm3sem

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

Basically bitcoin works as anonymously you didn't give them name of your country it's only your bitcoin address so you can easily trade and sell even if your country govt bans it
Ronztimz

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

In worst case, you will have still backup way to withdraw your investment by sending your cryptocurrency to your friend or relative, who is in crypto currency allowed country. Then simply get your money via paypal or any other third party. This worst case scenario will include third party transection fees.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

What is the strong reason your country forbids bitcoin. If it's for fear of money laundering or terrorist acts I think it will not affect you. Do your best. You can still use it I think.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
If your government has banned bitcoin for any reason, it is unlikely that you will be able to do anything. If you do it on illegal grounds it is fraught with negative consequences for you.
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
If your government has banned bitcoin for any reason, it is unlikely that you will be able to do anything. If you do it on illegal grounds it is fraught with negative consequences for you.

It's not the question of consequences, because when gov decides something is illegal then there are some consequences involved, but the real question how can they even know that you're in crypto if you use VPN and only do trading?
If you're mining then that's easily detected but trading is not. There is no way for them to know that you're doing anything if you use private paid proxies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: